Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10547

    Hope Conquers All

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical too, but I sent a text anyway. No reply.

    HolyDiver.
    Hope springs eternal for the monger. Undeterred by ghosting and TGTBT. Keeps on dreaming that he will find The Holy Tail. This one will be different. Good Luck!

  2. #10546

    RE: Brazillians

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    OP has grand total of one post. Grain of salt.
    I was skeptical too, but I sent a text anyway. No reply.

    HolyDiver.

  3. #10545
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amber yesterday (just her, not with Lady J). I'm still processing how I felt overall but there was some really good and some really bad. I did 120 hhr and opted for BBBJ W / CIM.

    The good: she can suck a mean dick and she loves doing it. She said she actually is addicted to sucking dick. Very sloppy and wet. Lots of DT and lots of attention to the boys as well (including sucking / licking them). She was a real pleaser and when I nutted she took my load like a champ.

    The bad: she's definitely on the H. I didn't notice till about 3/4 of the way through the session, but she literally had a syringe in her bra the whole time. She is a bit scatterbrained when talking to her, could tell she was high as a kite. She also doesn't take direction well. I kept asking to titfuck her and she'd be like "yeah sure" and then just go back to sucking. Never ended up titfucking her, but maybe for the best. Might have ended up with a needle in my dick.

    Bottom line. She is a freak and definitely provides really good service, but the blatant use of demons is enough for me to not repeat.
    What was the damage and does she go for MSOG?

  4. #10544
    Quote Originally Posted by BbLover88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amber yesterday (just her, not with Lady J). I'm still processing how I felt overall but there was some really good and some really bad. I did 120 hhr and opted for BBBJ W / CIM.

    The good: she can suck a mean dick and she loves doing it. She said she actually is addicted to sucking dick. Very sloppy and wet. Lots of DT and lots of attention to the boys as well (including sucking / licking them). She was a real pleaser and when I nutted she took my load like a champ.

    The bad: she's definitely on the H. I didn't notice till about 3/4 of the way through the session, but she literally had a syringe in her bra the whole time. She is a bit scatterbrained when talking to her, could tell she was high as a kite. She also doesn't take direction well. I kept asking to titfuck her and she'd be like "yeah sure" and then just go back to sucking. Never ended up titfucking her, but maybe for the best. Might have ended up with a needle in my dick.

    Bottom line. She is a freak and definitely provides really good service, but the blatant use of demons is enough for me to not repeat.
    What was the damage? She go for MSOG?

  5. #10543
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming this was the post? I thought it looked fake LOL.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/brenda...girls/32379648
    OP has grand total of one post. Grain of salt.

  6. #10542

    Bks derrian

    I got to see her this week. She is older but has a tight young muscular body.

    Dmg was 2 $. Had her for an hour 2 x rounds.

    Communication was limited had to use an app LOL.

  7. #10541

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieJamie  [View Original Post]
    Never had the need to post, but holy f*%k. Been seeing mia (brenda $ for awhile now. And finally got to see her with a new friend Bria. The experience was top tier. Something you will remember for the rest of your life. I've seen all the girl's around, and they are both close to how hot aminah is. Never mind you don't have to deal with the bs that comes with an elite companion. BTW both very friendly. Limited English, albeit enough. 180 320 5. Tell them Jamie sent you-.
    I am assuming this was the post? I thought it looked fake LOL.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/brenda...girls/32379648

  8. #10540
    Quote Originally Posted by Txbry13  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Alexxa right before COVID19 struck and it was pretty amazing. At the time, she was working out of a small house. Nice neighborhood, felt very comfortable. She said her rmmate was working too but didn't meet the rmmate. Anyways, she's back and forth between Raleigh and Myrtle but that doesn't explain why she's so hard to get a hold of. I haven't been able to reach her since that initial dream. My theory is that she has some sugardaddy regulars and only answers her phone when they're slacking. Fair enough! Hope everyone has a chance to dream of her at least once!
    Nah, its because her and her roommate are high on heroin all the time.

  9. #10539

    Sara

    Has anyone had a dream with this one? I've seen her post in Raleigh as well.

    https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...s/953346698313

    She said that she asks for no reviews for safety reasons, so please send me DM if you have any details to share. Her website seems legit. Thanks for any help.

  10. #10538
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiejamie  [View Original Post]
    Never had the need to post, but holy f*%k. Been seeing mia (brenda $ for awhile now. And finally got to see her with a new friend Bria. The experience was top tier. Something you will remember for the rest of your life. I've seen all the girl's around, and they are both close to how hot aminah is. Never mind you don't have to deal with the bs that comes with an elite companion. BTW both very friendly. Limited English, albeit enough. 180 320 5. Tell them Jamie sent you-.
    Got a Link?

  11. #10537

    Brenda / bia

    Never had the need to post, but holy f*%k. Been seeing mia (brenda $ for awhile now. And finally got to see her with a new friend Bria. The experience was top tier. Something you will remember for the rest of your life. I've seen all the girl's around, and they are both close to how hot aminah is. Never mind you don't have to deal with the bs that comes with an elite companion. BTW both very friendly. Limited English, albeit enough. 180 320 5. Tell them Jamie sent you-.

  12. #10536

    Worth the $50

    If you're looking for a quick nut, she is worth the $50. Her face is nothing to look at and she kinda watches the clock but she does exactly what she says. Very tight body with no baby damage, smell or glaring demon marks. She will probably be high tho. Never seen a pimp just a girlfriend once that stayed in the bathroom. Not great hotels but not horrible, but I'm a daytime guy. She's never had a smell and always responds quickly. Not trying to sell her but with covid-19 and all the fakes we need good reliable girls and she's been one. Tight backdoor! YMMV but she's always been consistent with me and for $50-100, you can't beat it. Oh, BBBJ but not the best.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/276964062224

  13. #10535

    Obituary

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Wow, what a sad obituary. No mention of family or anything.
    I've seen her. Can you pm me?

  14. #10534

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    She stays in business because she offers something we're looking for (bbj) at a price a large number of guys are happy to pay. I've only seen her once and like you I wasn't wowed by the performance. I didn't feel rushed and I know we went over time but she was largely unenthusiastic. Towards the end it was the situation where within reason she was willing to give me the time to cum but wanted me to hurry because her mouth was about done and I was over time. Honestly if I was looking for a chick to let me give her a golden shower at a reasonable rate or wanted just a mouth to put my dick in I'd consider a round 2 but it's not like I wake up in the morning thinking damn I really want my dick in her mouth more than any other.

    I'll add that when I was cleaning up I asked her some questions about her pregnancy and she lit up the way many of them do when most people in their lives clearly don't give a shit about them. It's possible that if you become a regular and are nice her level of enthusiasm improves.
    Yeah agreed. She'll get the job done but her BBBJ is more quantity over quality. By that, I mean just a frantic, up / down pace that's got to result in a minor concussion over time LOL. There's better out there but also way worse.

  15. #10533

    Alexxa ghosting

    I had a dream about Alexxa right before COVID19 struck and it was pretty amazing. At the time, she was working out of a small house. Nice neighborhood, felt very comfortable. She said her rmmate was working too but didn't meet the rmmate. Anyways, she's back and forth between Raleigh and Myrtle but that doesn't explain why she's so hard to get a hold of. I haven't been able to reach her since that initial dream. My theory is that she has some sugardaddy regulars and only answers her phone when they're slacking. Fair enough! Hope everyone has a chance to dream of her at least once!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape