Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,251 to 20,265 of 30797
-
08-23-20 22:19 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 117Hope Conquers All
Hope springs eternal for the monger. Undeterred by ghosting and TGTBT. Keeps on dreaming that he will find The Holy Tail. This one will be different. Good Luck!
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 20:32 #10546Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Brazillians
I was skeptical too, but I sent a text anyway. No reply.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
08-23-20 19:18 #10545Senior Member

Posts: 97What was the damage and does she go for MSOG?
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 18:11 #10544Senior Member

Posts: 97What was the damage? She go for MSOG?
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 15:58 #10543Senior Member

Posts: 126OP has grand total of one post. Grain of salt.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 15:58 #10542Senior Member

Posts: 118Bks derrian
I got to see her this week. She is older but has a tight young muscular body.
Dmg was 2 $. Had her for an hour 2 x rounds.
Communication was limited had to use an app LOL.
-
08-23-20 15:29 #10541Senior Member

Posts: 118Brazilian
I am assuming this was the post? I thought it looked fake LOL.
Originally Posted by JamieJamie
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/brenda...girls/32379648
-
08-23-20 15:19 #10540Senior Member

Posts: 70Nah, its because her and her roommate are high on heroin all the time.
Originally Posted by Txbry13
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 15:10 #10539Senior Member

Posts: 79Sara
Has anyone had a dream with this one? I've seen her post in Raleigh as well.
https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...s/953346698313
She said that she asks for no reviews for safety reasons, so please send me DM if you have any details to share. Her website seems legit. Thanks for any help.
-
08-23-20 10:46 #10538Senior Member

Posts: 1710Got a Link?
Originally Posted by Jamiejamie
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 23:47 #10537Shill for Brenda

Posts: 2Brenda / bia
Never had the need to post, but holy f*%k. Been seeing mia (brenda $ for awhile now. And finally got to see her with a new friend Bria. The experience was top tier. Something you will remember for the rest of your life. I've seen all the girl's around, and they are both close to how hot aminah is. Never mind you don't have to deal with the bs that comes with an elite companion. BTW both very friendly. Limited English, albeit enough. 180 320 5. Tell them Jamie sent you-.
-
08-22-20 19:45 #10536Banned Member

Posts: 55Worth the $50
If you're looking for a quick nut, she is worth the $50. Her face is nothing to look at and she kinda watches the clock but she does exactly what she says. Very tight body with no baby damage, smell or glaring demon marks. She will probably be high tho. Never seen a pimp just a girlfriend once that stayed in the bathroom. Not great hotels but not horrible, but I'm a daytime guy. She's never had a smell and always responds quickly. Not trying to sell her but with covid-19 and all the fakes we need good reliable girls and she's been one. Tight backdoor! YMMV but she's always been consistent with me and for $50-100, you can't beat it. Oh, BBBJ but not the best.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/276964062224
-
08-22-20 19:20 #10535Senior Member

Posts: 578Obituary
I've seen her. Can you pm me?
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 19:02 #10534Regular Member

Posts: 2Aj
Yeah agreed. She'll get the job done but her BBBJ is more quantity over quality. By that, I mean just a frantic, up / down pace that's got to result in a minor concussion over time LOL. There's better out there but also way worse.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 18:52 #10533Regular Member

Posts: 2Alexxa ghosting
I had a dream about Alexxa right before COVID19 struck and it was pretty amazing. At the time, she was working out of a small house. Nice neighborhood, felt very comfortable. She said her rmmate was working too but didn't meet the rmmate. Anyways, she's back and forth between Raleigh and Myrtle but that doesn't explain why she's so hard to get a hold of. I haven't been able to reach her since that initial dream. My theory is that she has some sugardaddy regulars and only answers her phone when they're slacking. Fair enough! Hope everyone has a chance to dream of her at least once!








Reply With Quote





