Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 168
-
10-06-20 12:25 #33Senior Member

Posts: 314 hands?
Thinking to hit this place and trying 4 hands. How the cost would be? Thanks.
Originally Posted by NononJ2
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-20 15:44 #32Regular Member

Posts: 18Westport Ave
I am debating on whether to pull a trigger on going to Westport Massage on Westport ave, anyone been there?
-
09-19-20 15:07 #31Senior Member

Posts: 36It was a Friday. I didn't think to ask what other days she's there.
Originally Posted by NononJ2
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 21:26 #30Senior Member

Posts: 27Ah, I see. What day did you visit? The women are on a rotation, so I'd love to catch her there some time if possible.
Originally Posted by BustingFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 17:04 #29Senior Member

Posts: 36Sorry for the confusion. This is the place that advertizes as the Euro spa. And the other girl there definitely looked European. But the girl I got said she was from Columbia and definitely spoke Spanish. Unexpected but fun.
Originally Posted by NononJ2
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 11:50 #28Senior Member

Posts: 27Columbia? Are you talking about the Columbian / Latina massage place in Stamford?
Originally Posted by BustingFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 10:48 #27Senior Member

Posts: 192So is it a euro and Latina spa?
Originally Posted by BustingFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 23:49 #26Senior Member

Posts: 36Euro spa report
Stopped by recently and saw Ana from Columbia. Said she's 28. Definitely a young body and very attractive with a really nice face. Easy to talk to but English is definitely a second language. Damage was 1+1 for HJ only which is steep. Extra 0. 5 for anything else and I just didn't have it. But I plan to go back for more of an investment. Chemistry were excellent and I think she really considered just giving more for no extra tip. But could just be that I was really into it LOL.
Originally Posted by NononJ2
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-20 20:36 #25Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone been to.
Anyone been to Healthy Spa on New Canaan Ave next to DD? Curious if it's worth a visit. Thanks.
-
08-22-20 18:08 #24Senior Member

Posts: 27European Massage. Revisit
So I ended up visiting the new Euro Massage in Norwalk and got some more details. I got the same woman as last time, Victoria, the older and slightly chubby one I mentioned. Turns out that the women there work on a rotation and come in on different days of the week. Victoria works weekends while the other girls come in Monday to Friday.
When I have the time and money, I'll try to visit on a weekday, see who I get.
-
08-08-20 15:51 #23Regular Member

Posts: 5New Eurpoean Place
Ended up figuring out where it was on my own. Like previous posters said, it was 100 at door + 100 min. Not worth it. For a lot less you can get the same treatment elsewhere at an AMP and for a little more you could have better treatment with a better looking younger women with more to offer. I won't be back.
-
08-07-20 08:28 #22Senior Member

Posts: 208I was there 2-3 years ago. Back then, it was all standard with zero extras. A guy was running the front desk.
Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 22:02 #21Regular Member

Posts: 18Question
Question, does anyone have any info on New Canaan Massage? I've been curious about this place for awhile. Thanks in advance.
-
08-06-20 18:57 #20Senior Member

Posts: 28Can I get a pm?
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 22:20 #19Regular Member

Posts: 18I Concur
I had a great similar experience, it will probably be a one time visit for me as they are definitely pricey and I can't imagine them being around for very long once word gets out, someone is bound to ruin it for everyone. Norwalk can't ever have nice things.
Originally Posted by NononJ2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





