Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14598

    Just polling your favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    They are all different in appearance and menu. I have seen all on your list except Delilah and have no regrets with any of them. There are many reviews on these ladies you just have to read and see what you prefer. For me I like variety, prefer BBBJ, MILF, and natural boobs. But sometimes I am in the mood for a 20 year old so then I travel to sample a younger lady. Really it's pretty hard to answer your question other than fuck them all and see for yourself.
    I have looked at all the reviews. I simply was just taking a poll on your favorite over all. Not a serious YOU MUST decide for me kinda thing. Calm down.

  2. #14597

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
    They are all different in appearance and menu. I have seen all on your list except Delilah and have no regrets with any of them. There are many reviews on these ladies you just have to read and see what you prefer. For me I like variety, prefer BBBJ, MILF, and natural boobs. But sometimes I am in the mood for a 20 year old so then I travel to sample a younger lady. Really it's pretty hard to answer your question other than fuck them all and see for yourself.

  3. #14596
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
    I would definitely see Tabby then would say Bianca.

  4. #14595

    Honey Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on Honey and Freckles AaaGabriel. I'd try out Miss Coco but that Florida deal has still got me sketched out by her. LOL.
    I saw Honey before she disappeared. She's a real sweet gal, tall, legs for days, gives great BBBJ. I'm so glad to see she's back! I can assure you she's the real deal. The only thing I'm aware of is her 420 use, but there may be other addictions, too. It's seems every guy can have a different experience with each provider, which I think has a lot to do with expectations & preconceptions ahead of time. But my experience with dear miss Coco is she's a real sweetheart.

  5. #14594
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the help Hadan.

    I saw the review you're referring to. It might be worse than that by now. You never know though, could be one real salty review. I'm not familiar w the monger who wrote that.
    Escort alligator comments and reviews appear and disappear sometimes as well. The things I read on there seemed to corroborate. Happy to help, stay safe and have fun.

  6. #14593

    My Vote: Tabby, Tabby, Tabby!

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
    I've seen most on the list, including a couple of DI Legends--Suzi Q, (old school) Nancy. And Tabby is my ATfuckingF. Complete package. Also like following her OF. YMMV, but that's my vote. 0.

  7. #14592

    DI girls

    Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.

    Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:

    Tabby.

    Delilah.

    Amber.

    Bianca.

    Jamiee.

    Tiffany.

    Jojo.

    I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.

  8. #14591

    London aka Tanae continued

    Thanks for the help Hadan.

    I saw the review you're referring to. It might be worse than that by now. You never know though, could be one real salty review. I'm not familiar w the monger who wrote that.

  9. #14590
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has info on her?

    Been trying to schedule w her for days w very poor response times if any in fact. Spidey senses were a little triggered so I'm reluctant to toft now. It makes it more difficult to research as there're more than one London in Indy.

    Thanks for the info on Honey and Freckles AaaGabriel. I'd try out Miss Coco but that Florida deal has still got me sketched out by her. LOL.

    As far as Freckle Face, she's cute. It would be nice if her screening methods changed.

    Well, thanks in advance and I'll report back if I decide to pull the trigger on London.
    London has been reported as real. Big ass. Kinda shitty attitude. Not excellent service. It sounds like a quick pump and dump kind of deal. I didn't see her myself but that's basically what I remember.

  10. #14589

    London aka Tanae

    Just wondering if anyone has info on her?

    Been trying to schedule w her for days w very poor response times if any in fact. Spidey senses were a little triggered so I'm reluctant to toft now. It makes it more difficult to research as there're more than one London in Indy.

    Thanks for the info on Honey and Freckles AaaGabriel. I'd try out Miss Coco but that Florida deal has still got me sketched out by her. LOL.

    As far as Freckle Face, she's cute. It would be nice if her screening methods changed.

    Well, thanks in advance and I'll report back if I decide to pull the trigger on London.

  11. #14588

    Look Who's Back

    A little research provided me with a few interesting finds.

    Honey Coco is back, see below ad. Working on the Southside again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176063319/1

    Freckle Face is back, see below ad. She wants a dick and face pic and still blows up your phone. LOL.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/317-345-8670

    Also there is no ad but Danni, yes Lafayette Danni, is back as a UTR. She's supposedly clean and ready for action. Does outcalls and maybe Eastside incalls if she knows you.

  12. #14587
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tabby last week and holy shit!! She's everything they say!! Great head balls and all, and that view from behind still has me hard!! Will repeat! And still trying to get in to see Diana at holistic in Castleton to see if her. Massage is erotic enough!!
    Have you gotten a massage from Diana? Details?

  13. #14586

    Not Uncommon

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    That's some sorta high class bullshit. Shame.
    This is common with the Eros chicks. I'd absolutely see her again, although I preferred Natalia. I hope to see them together.

  14. #14585

    Pay per pop?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6199854.htm?cat=1

    Ariana is sexy, sweet and very fun. She's has a great body and is very into the session. For an hour visit you only get one so make it last or you'll be out of there in 30 minutes. Or bring an extra Benjamin for the second. Overall, I'd highly recommend as she sexy as hell and really into the session. She opened the hotel door wearing sexy black lingerie.


    Also, she's friends with Natalia who I saw recently and she said they do doubles. Definitely recommend. $380 for an hour and one pop. An extra $100 for the second pop.
    That's some sorta high class bullshit. Shame.

  15. #14584
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6199854.htm?cat=1

    Ariana is sexy, sweet and very fun. She's has a great body and is very into the session. For an hour visit you only get one so make it last or you'll be out of there in 30 minutes. Or bring an extra Benjamin for the second. Overall, I'd highly recommend as she sexy as hell and really into the session. She opened the hotel door wearing sexy black lingerie.

    Entering the hotel room she was hiding behind the door. Immediately that smile brought me in and we hugged, DFK, and I immediately felt that gorgeous body. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me while we kissed and I laid he on the bed. From there we continued to kiss and I explored her body with my hands first, then my lips. Eventually I started DATY and while I was doing that she pulled my shorts off and began a BBBJ. I knew I wasn't going to last so I stopped her and continued my own exploration. Eventually I flipped her on her back and she covered me and we stuck to mish, kissing, feeling each other's bodies with her legs wrapped around me until I came in the covered.

    We cleaned up and talked for a bit. Her English is okay. We continued to kissed and I appreciated her body but she's a one pop unless you come with some extra. So eventually I kissed her and left.

    Also, she's friends with Natalia who I saw recently and she said they do doubles. Definitely recommend. $380 for an hour and one pop. An extra $100 for the second pop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape