Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 32173
-
08-23-20 15:02 #16363Senior Member

Posts: 70More BR
Was my favorite place, just not really convenient location. Always received BBBJ and sometimes BBFS. The waiting room was odd but it didn't bother me as much as the curtains. Also one room there really smelled yuk.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 14:57 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 194Lol
That last paragraph had me rolling!
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 13:33 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 156Garden Spa
So I went to Garden Spa based on what a few of you guys said. So thanks for that!
I called to make an apt and when I got there they were not busy. Led me to a room and asked if I'd been there before (of course I lied and said yes). Kay asked me HH or hour and I went for the hr because I wanted a massage. She charged me 80 for the hr and said take it all off we go to the shower LOL. We head to the shower and I already had a raging boner due to the blue pill. She seemed to not mind and soaped me all up and cleaned very thoroughly. Takes me back to the room and asks what kind of massage I want. I said everything. She said what do you mean everything? I said everything everything 😂. She said I don't understand. So I pulled a Donald and grabbed her by the pussy and she said no no I don't do. I said ok then just regular massage. She said ok ok how much you got. I said only $100 for it all. She said no that's not enough $200 and we do it all. Thankfully I only had $157 in my wallet after the house fee and she took 155. Left me with $2. She actually did give me a really great massage but on the flip she asked me for a condom. I was shocked she didn't have one and I really didn't either.
So here is the funny / weird thing. She leaves and comes back with I shit you not. Saran wrap 😂 she gives me a pretty good BBBJ and we did 69. But she was getting wet and it was getting all over my nose and I couldn't breathe LOL so I made her stop and get on top of me. She wrapped Jr with the saran wrap and rode me. First time in my life anyone has done this. Spa or not. Of course it didn't last and broke and I bb her the rest of the time. She just didn't want me to cum in her. Even though I showed her Jr had a vasectomy she still wanted me to not, so after I used up all my time I blasted on her chest. Then the usual clean up etc.
This was the first time at any spa or really anyone I've paid for that let me do BBFS. And she kept the damn mask on the whole time while riding me bb during a pandemic. If I'm dead in 2 weeks, I've had fun guys. Be safe 😂.
-
08-23-20 11:37 #16360Senior Member

Posts: 335There was a place in Bmore a decade ago or so called Absolute. It was an AmericanMP, and they had a waiting room in the lobby. A dozen chairs around the perimeter all facing each other.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 09:34 #16359Regular Member

Posts: 7Could've told them you're LEO. That would have cleared the room out quick.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 08:18 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 560Bt
That brings back memories. Beltsville Therapy was like a revolving door. I always tried to make an appointment but they had so many walk ins. Strange place.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 19:52 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 40She is a very nice lady and pleasant to talk to. I also thought she was cute when she was giving me a nova, convinced her to go topless, just bottoms on. She was pretty strict on her menu, and couldn't get anything more than that. Very nice full bodied latina, not fat but not slim either. If it weren't for the price, I'd see her again.
Originally Posted by FunDreams
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 19:15 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 30I'm Young and Black. Of Course I'm In the NBA
The title is the post.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 16:29 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 477Qq2
That Franconia plaza I refer to as AMP kingdom because there's actually 3 AMPs all located in the same medical building. FW, new paradise, and the newbie on the block QQ2. Believe it or not there used to be another next door to that one before they turned into a nail salon / barbershop.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
But King and MnM are also located down the street. There's an abundance of good time to be had. If you want Franconia Wellness phone number to make an appt PM me and I'll provide it.
-
08-22-20 16:06 #16354Regular Member

Posts: 8Got you all beat, maybe.
Years ago at Kona in Bethesda, mama stuck me in an unheated sauna as the makeshift waiting room with another dude. That was a somewhat awkward conversation.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 13:53 #16353Senior Member

Posts: 1299Yes, it happens
When I visited one of the older Asians at the infamous Clifton farmhouse several years ago, the previous monger came out to his car while I was waiting in mine. He didn't seem too happy to see me, and I felt uncomfortable as well. I stayed in my car until he left, then got out and walked to the front door.
Originally Posted by SlapNutts
[View Original Post]
The most blatant example I can remember was at the old Beltsville Therapy AMP in Maryland. On weekend evenings I sometimes had to wait with several other mongers in the front room until a provider was available. That was disconcerting.
-
08-22-20 13:12 #16352Senior Member

Posts: 335Q Q or something like that
I went to this place on Franconia last week.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/62...0/9734524.html
FWS had a sign, by appointment only. I don't have their number anymore, more could I find it.
Back to this place which is very close to FWS; I paid 50 for the half, average looking Chinese I believe late 30's attendant. She kept her mask on the entire time. Average massage, nova ending was sub par, she just wasn't into it and it showed, limited roaming. It got the job done and I was on my way.
Stay safe.
-
08-22-20 10:34 #16351Senior Member

Posts: 477PSA: this is a hard case of YMMV
Nice job my dude! I've been to diamond flash quite a few times and have never managed to get more than a standard NOVA. Kiko, the MMS has some strict rules at diamond flash spa. You definitely reached a service only those blessed by the pantheon can achieve and that is what kind of worries me about this post.
Originally Posted by DCmdvawiz
[View Original Post]
Folks, don't flock to Diamond flash and expect this kind of service from every massage. Chances are you'll be turned down. And more so, Tan most likely broke Kikos golden rule to give wiz a heavenly dream. This could create more backlash and damage in the long run. So I will preface that post with a YMMV.
When I saw Tan I had to haggle, juggle 4 flaming knives, backflip into somersault kick a dragon in the face, and win the 2021 Winter Olympics just to get her to show me half a tit while she stroked junior. So please don't get disheartened when you don't get an oral lesson from her like wiz did (he clearly casted wish at level 9 and rolled a 20 to achieve this) We all want to get a tan before summer ends so don't get her in trouble and create a scene and scare her off. Remember YMMV.
P.S.: Addicus my bro. Please clear your mailbox!
-
08-22-20 07:24 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 560Papaya
This is the Papaya in Annandale?
Originally Posted by Ruka06
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 19:35 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 912Ate some Pine in Woodbridge
I finally caved in to temptation and decided to try out the Pine in WB, it's 60 for the half hour and 80 for the hour. They do have a TS. MoMo was my provider. I went with the half hour option since I wanted to feel this place out. MoMo had some meat on her, not the rail thin chick with the tattoo on the shoulder that I passed in the hallway to the TS. MoMo has a nice round juicy ass and made made tits; however, she is sensitive on her nipples so she doesn't like you sucking on the nips.
She offered 140 for everything, I countered with 120 and she said that was good enough. DATY and DATO (which I enjoyed a lot, eating her ass out and gently sucking and licking those ass cheeks). I lasted a good 10 minutes with CFS, doing it nice and slow then speeding it up and enjoying seeing her get off on my rhythm. I got the full 30, but then again we just skipped to the main event, no massage.
My opinion: I really missed eating a nice juicy ass out; however, I would probably opt for a nice solid massage and edging noVa standard session at Garden in Burke and save the extra $$ To me, my goal is how explosive I can blow my load and I have had some of the best explosive loads from edging standard noVA.
One caveat: as I was walking to the TS, mamasan had let in another customer and didn't warn the other girls that another monger was coming through to the rooms so I was in my towel and mask and met face to face with this other dude. Not cool.
On another note: anyone have info on Healing Touches on Optiz in WB? That was one of new found favorites late last year. They have not returned since the lock down was lifted. Lee was my favorite there.











Reply With Quote






