Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 24829
-
08-23-20 13:46 #14599Senior Member

Posts: 421Out of the ones I have seen, I'd put Tabby at the top as she is hard to beat when it comes to just loving sex and combined with her looks and attitude, she's the total package.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 10:13 #14598Senior Member

Posts: 44Just polling your favorite
I have looked at all the reviews. I simply was just taking a poll on your favorite over all. Not a serious YOU MUST decide for me kinda thing. Calm down.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 09:23 #14597Senior Member

Posts: 601Really?
They are all different in appearance and menu. I have seen all on your list except Delilah and have no regrets with any of them. There are many reviews on these ladies you just have to read and see what you prefer. For me I like variety, prefer BBBJ, MILF, and natural boobs. But sometimes I am in the mood for a 20 year old so then I travel to sample a younger lady. Really it's pretty hard to answer your question other than fuck them all and see for yourself.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 08:04 #14596Regular Member

Posts: 12I would definitely see Tabby then would say Bianca.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 07:18 #14595Senior Member

Posts: 49Honey Coco
I saw Honey before she disappeared. She's a real sweet gal, tall, legs for days, gives great BBBJ. I'm so glad to see she's back! I can assure you she's the real deal. The only thing I'm aware of is her 420 use, but there may be other addictions, too. It's seems every guy can have a different experience with each provider, which I think has a lot to do with expectations & preconceptions ahead of time. But my experience with dear miss Coco is she's a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 02:08 #14594Senior Member

Posts: 478Escort alligator comments and reviews appear and disappear sometimes as well. The things I read on there seemed to corroborate. Happy to help, stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 22:32 #14593Senior Member

Posts: 46My Vote: Tabby, Tabby, Tabby!
I've seen most on the list, including a couple of DI Legends--Suzi Q, (old school) Nancy. And Tabby is my ATfuckingF. Complete package. Also like following her OF. YMMV, but that's my vote. 0.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 21:03 #14592Senior Member

Posts: 44DI girls
Ok so taking a poll here as going to set up with a DI girl next week.
Who is your opinion on the best option available right now. Options are:
Tabby.
Delilah.
Amber.
Bianca.
Jamiee.
Tiffany.
Jojo.
I have seen Roz so wanting to see someone different.
-
08-22-20 19:52 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 235London aka Tanae continued
Thanks for the help Hadan.
I saw the review you're referring to. It might be worse than that by now. You never know though, could be one real salty review. I'm not familiar w the monger who wrote that.
-
08-22-20 14:45 #14590Senior Member

Posts: 478London has been reported as real. Big ass. Kinda shitty attitude. Not excellent service. It sounds like a quick pump and dump kind of deal. I didn't see her myself but that's basically what I remember.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 12:35 #14589Senior Member

Posts: 235London aka Tanae
Just wondering if anyone has info on her?
Been trying to schedule w her for days w very poor response times if any in fact. Spidey senses were a little triggered so I'm reluctant to toft now. It makes it more difficult to research as there're more than one London in Indy.
Thanks for the info on Honey and Freckles AaaGabriel. I'd try out Miss Coco but that Florida deal has still got me sketched out by her. LOL.
As far as Freckle Face, she's cute. It would be nice if her screening methods changed.
Well, thanks in advance and I'll report back if I decide to pull the trigger on London.
-
08-22-20 05:08 #14588Senior Member

Posts: 75Look Who's Back
A little research provided me with a few interesting finds.
Honey Coco is back, see below ad. Working on the Southside again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176063319/1
Freckle Face is back, see below ad. She wants a dick and face pic and still blows up your phone. LOL.
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/317-345-8670
Also there is no ad but Danni, yes Lafayette Danni, is back as a UTR. She's supposedly clean and ready for action. Does outcalls and maybe Eastside incalls if she knows you.
-
08-22-20 02:40 #14587Senior Member

Posts: 478Have you gotten a massage from Diana? Details?
Originally Posted by SevenUpnya
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 22:13 #14586Senior Member

Posts: 1095Not Uncommon
This is common with the Eros chicks. I'd absolutely see her again, although I preferred Natalia. I hope to see them together.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 21:48 #14585Senior Member

Posts: 148Pay per pop?
That's some sorta high class bullshit. Shame.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





