Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22900

    More info.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Good Evening Gents. I will be visiting your fine city in a few days. Wanted to see if someone can PM me about the AMPs or local massage girls scene.

    Look forward to a great trip.

    Thanks.
    Hi Mr. Disney, it's a big city with a lot of options. What are you looking for, where will you be staying or mongering and what do you want to spend? There's good info if you rtff. The agency and escort threads will have more of the full service options along with the european motel and asian apartment girl blogs. The massage thread is usually massage+ but not full service although there are some full service options buried in there. Give us more guidance and someone will help. PM me if you want. Zz.

  2. #22899

    Visiting Chicago

    Good Evening Gents. I will be visiting your fine city in a few days. Wanted to see if someone can PM me about the AMPs or local massage girls scene.

    Look forward to a great trip.

    Thanks.

  3. #22898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Ivy in Lombard

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbh8513  [View Original Post]
    Went earlier this week, house fee upfront, the mms asked for 30 min /0. 8, I asked isn't it 0. 6 and she said fine. They want you to keep the mask on the whole time. (the girl will take their mask off during the service).

    Currently 2 Korean girls working there, Mink and Gigi, both look perfectly fit. I went with Mink, brown hair with a 90+ face, age is between 25 30, enhanced C and a perfect waistline. The damage for FS is 1. 4.

    (I'm from Asia and I think I have a better judgement of age comparing to a lot of gentlemen on here).

    Will comeback to try GiGi next time, I haven't seen her face under the mask but her upper body was too attractive.
    There is a Lombard thread. Since the Ivy you speak if is in Lombard, perhaps best to post this there.

  4. #22897

    Ivy on S Main

    Went earlier this week, house fee upfront, the mms asked for 30 min /0. 8, I asked isn't it 0. 6 and she said fine. They want you to keep the mask on the whole time. (the girl will take their mask off during the service).

    Currently 2 Korean girls working there, Mink and Gigi, both look perfectly fit. I went with Mink, brown hair with a 90+ face, age is between 25 30, enhanced C and a perfect waistline. The damage for FS is 1. 4.

    (I'm from Asia and I think I have a better judgement of age comparing to a lot of gentlemen on here).

    Will comeback to try GiGi next time, I haven't seen her face under the mask but her upper body was too attractive.

  5. #22896

    New member, longtime monger

    Just a few of my critiques over the past year.

    AMP on west Diversey. Excellent, newer girl 30's very attractive YMMV Worth a try.

    Luna (Latina) on Addison. Sweetheart will warm uo.

    To you as she gets to know you. Nice DDD's.

    Lemongrass on laramie (AMP) - upfront pricing, great massage, no hidden fees. Yumi gives a great massage. Very Co-Vid precautious.

    Gizzelie. ATF- well worth the donation. A must see!

  6. #22895

    Gizellie

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    This girl said she works out of a storefront just south of Cicero and Belmont, massage and FS. Anyone partake, is this BS?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/131257
    She is the real deal. Well worth the donation.

    Real deal, sweetheart!

  7. #22894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Isabel Pomares.

    Light roaming and no L options. What she charges one would expect at least an L1 option. Not worth a visit from me. There's better options for less money.

  8. #22893

    Lucky foot spa

    Guys- yes I'm knew to this, went to lucky foot spa Bolingbrook And although the name suggests foot spa they had 2 rooms with curtains, great looking woman in her 40's took a guy in the room while I was getting foot massage (which is all I thought they offered) just wondering if anyone knows anything about this place?

  9. #22892

    Saved

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Yes she allows light roaming. FYI rates in her ad reflect clothing at the finish: lingerie, topless, nude. Getting a bit older but still attractive. Nice gal who can carry a conversation if you want to talk but quiet if you want zen, good massage, enjoyable finish using hands and breast although she likes to be fully in control so don't expect full Russian experience. 420 friendly. I would like to find similar options if anyone has other suggestions either northside or north suburbs.
    You just saved me a trip. I thought it was L1, L2, L3.

  10. #22891

    Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys, I did see Isabella once way back in the day. Does she allow mutual touching? IIRC she didn't but I might wrong, it was probably 8 years ago at this point.
    Yes she allows light roaming. FYI rates in her ad reflect clothing at the finish: lingerie, topless, nude. Getting a bit older but still attractive. Nice gal who can carry a conversation if you want to talk but quiet if you want zen, good massage, enjoyable finish using hands and breast although she likes to be fully in control so don't expect full Russian experience. 420 friendly. I would like to find similar options if anyone has other suggestions either northside or north suburbs.

  11. #22890

    Any Hope

    Any hope of possibly finding a massage parlor open late night?

  12. #22889

    Princess Spa

    Thanks to those who previously reported on this place I made my way down there. Fairly quiet when I arrived nice rooms the lady who answered the phone and took me back to my room was the hottest one I'd seen. I wanted her but she said she's doesn't massage only directs. The pros the massage I got was fairly decent and the girl had a nice body and now for the.

    Cons a little pricey for L1 all negotiations were disgust upfront which kind of killed the mood. Overall I will be back if in the area to check out the other talent they have.

  13. #22888
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago3924  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?

    This is he only link I could find so I archived it!

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355

    Thanks.
    onlyfans.com/ fit. *****.

  14. #22887

    Gizelle, storefront?

    This girl said she works out of a storefront just south of Cicero and Belmont, massage and FS. Anyone partake, is this BS?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/131257

  15. #22886
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    She certainly is a good masseuse and an entertainer, but, on the other hand, she will require some I'd or recommendation, she also probably will text someone when you walk in first time (probably another security measure), there might be some curious neighbours around, and it could be very hard to park your car close enough to her place.
    Thanks guys, I did see Isabella once way back in the day. Does she allow mutual touching? IIRC she didn't but I might wrong, it was probably 8 years ago at this point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape