Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,116 to 17,130 of 40008
-
08-22-20 15:41 #22893Regular Member

Posts: 2Lucky foot spa
Guys- yes I'm knew to this, went to lucky foot spa Bolingbrook And although the name suggests foot spa they had 2 rooms with curtains, great looking woman in her 40's took a guy in the room while I was getting foot massage (which is all I thought they offered) just wondering if anyone knows anything about this place?
-
08-22-20 15:27 #22892Senior Member

Posts: 36Saved
You just saved me a trip. I thought it was L1, L2, L3.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 08:27 #22891Senior Member

Posts: 561Isabelle
Yes she allows light roaming. FYI rates in her ad reflect clothing at the finish: lingerie, topless, nude. Getting a bit older but still attractive. Nice gal who can carry a conversation if you want to talk but quiet if you want zen, good massage, enjoyable finish using hands and breast although she likes to be fully in control so don't expect full Russian experience. 420 friendly. I would like to find similar options if anyone has other suggestions either northside or north suburbs.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 21:29 #22890Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Hope
Any hope of possibly finding a massage parlor open late night?
-
08-21-20 20:56 #22889Regular Member

Posts: 7Princess Spa
Thanks to those who previously reported on this place I made my way down there. Fairly quiet when I arrived nice rooms the lady who answered the phone and took me back to my room was the hottest one I'd seen. I wanted her but she said she's doesn't massage only directs. The pros the massage I got was fairly decent and the girl had a nice body and now for the.
Cons a little pricey for L1 all negotiations were disgust upfront which kind of killed the mood. Overall I will be back if in the area to check out the other talent they have.
-
08-21-20 17:03 #22888Regular Member

Posts: 8onlyfans.com/ fit. *****.
Originally Posted by Chicago3924
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 16:13 #22887Senior Member

Posts: 348Gizelle, storefront?
This girl said she works out of a storefront just south of Cicero and Belmont, massage and FS. Anyone partake, is this BS?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/131257
-
08-20-20 16:49 #22886Senior Member

Posts: 754Thanks guys, I did see Isabella once way back in the day. Does she allow mutual touching? IIRC she didn't but I might wrong, it was probably 8 years ago at this point.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 16:45 #22885Senior Member

Posts: 1573Isabela
She certainly is a good masseuse and an entertainer, but, on the other hand, she will require some I'd or recommendation, she also probably will text someone when you walk in first time (probably another security measure), there might be some curious neighbours around, and it could be very hard to park your car close enough to her place.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 16:22 #22884Senior Member

Posts: 272Massage In Chicago
I highly recommend Isabela, Diversey & Sheraton: https://www.isabelapomares.com/.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
Really good CMT and nice finish.
-
08-20-20 16:11 #22883Senior Member

Posts: 754Little Help?
Hey Guys. I've been out of the massage game for quite some time now. Used to be very into it back in the Backpage days but since then I haven't really partaken so my rolodex of massage girls is very much dead at this point.
Wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a real massage (deep tissue LMT type of thing) with an L1 finish. Been searching and reading the boards here but I'm not having much luck with any leads. I'm not looking to nickel and dime I'm happy to pay reasonably for someone that can work out some nagging knots, is reasonably attractive and ok with L1 (or higher). Ideally I'd like to find an independent LMT that can do outcall (in the city) that I can see regularly. But I'm open to something other than that if thats what it takes to find such an apparent unicorn 😂
PM is fine.
I'm a veteran monger, well behaved, respectful, etc.
-
08-20-20 16:09 #22882Senior Member

Posts: 105It appears the owners of the golf shop next door are of Asian descent. Of course nothing wrong with that, but seems coincidental that the spa is next door. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it? LOL.
I just wouldn't be excited to see the older woman who helped me at the golf shop walk up to me for a massage. LOL.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 15:39 #22881Senior Member

Posts: 1573Natural Element
A few days ago, sometime early afternoon, probably around 3 pm, I tried to visit them. Since nobody answered my call, and assuming they they are busy, I attempted to walk in, but the door was locked and the shop seemed unoccupied.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 11:16 #22880Senior Member

Posts: 25Pink health spa
Had recently stopped by for a massage. Saw someone by the name of Kimmy. We chatted through the massage and what not. She told me she likes me so gave me a HJ which was great. No up charge. She was a bit older but I wasn't complaining LOL.
-
08-20-20 11:02 #22879Banned Member

Posts: 317Natural elements
I went their once because I couldn't get into Beijing massage appointment only. So I got the old lady she did a good massage. I even got the hot stones. On the flip she gave HJ and bbj. She was too old for me couldn't release it. So their is a menu that you can choose from.
Originally Posted by WenRegnom88
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





