Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 426 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 6378
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1008

    Lilac TopAsian Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anybody has seen her yet.
    I saw her when she was at SAG as Mindy. She's on the older side but still looks really good and has some very soft skin, big tits and a decent ass.

    On the negative side, he BBBJ was very poor and no CIP CIM nor COF. Maybe she allows CIP now that she is at Top Girls, because the last time I inquired.

    On one of their gals for BBFS, they were asking for 4 bills. That's steep and I would expect CIP to be included.

    In conclusion, I like older women, I'm 30 BTW, Lilac / Mindy's body and looks is exactly what I'm into. So if you like older women with big tits, a very acceptable ass and BBFS, I would say you'd like her.

    4 bills is too much for me though, I'll repeat if I find her at different agency that costs cheaper.

  2. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianStewart  [View Original Post]
    OC profiles.

    KCupids.

    IndyAzn.

    AllStarAsia.
    The booker for LA girls is not the same for OC girls. I believe there are a few bookers in the OC?

  3. #1006
    I am interested in checking her out too. I believe I saw her was with Ca-kdolls before.

  4. #1005

    Intel

    Thanks guys, do you guys recommend any hot girl (tall, cute face with good service) ? If she provide BBFS is a plus, I saw Nancy, Jemma, Ha Mi, Clover, Sophia,. Sophia and Jemma have good services but they are not hot, Jemma is my ATF till now but cannot find anyone good and hot except her. Clover is fine, kind of skinny. Nancy is good service but she is too old. Thanks a lot.

  5. #1004
    Thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyValarde77  [View Original Post]
    They have several in OC.

    KCupids.

    Indyazn.

    Allstarasia.

    And 2 others I think.

    If you PM them they will get the message.

  6. #1003

    Bb

    Who's the most petite and hottest BBFS preferably CIP in the OC or LA right now?

  7. #1002

    Lilac from topAsian

    Wondering if anybody has seen her yet.

  8. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAllen  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book dahee and she's booked for 2 days. That must be a lot of guys dumping into her, better find a different one.
    Holy shit.

  9. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznboica  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what is screen name of CA-KDolls on hx? Tried to search there but cannot find it. Thanks in advance.
    They have several in OC.

    KCupids.

    Indyazn.

    Allstarasia.

    And 2 others I think.

    If you PM them they will get the message.

  10. #999

    Lol

    Tried to book dahee and she's booked for 2 days. That must be a lot of guys dumping into her, better find a different one.

  11. #998

    CA-KDolls (OC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aznboica  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what is screen name of CA-KDolls on hx? Tried to search there but cannot find it. Thanks in advance.
    OC profiles.

    KCupids.

    IndyAzn.

    AllStarAsia.

  12. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznboica  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what is screen name of CA-KDolls on hx? Tried to search there but cannot find it. Thanks in advance.
    Allstarasia indyazn kcupids asianfullmoon.

  13. #996

    Help

    Anyone know what is screen name of CA-KDolls on hx? Tried to search there but cannot find it. Thanks in advance.

  14. 08-18-20 12:39

    Reason
    Double

  15. #995

    Nana at LovelyGirls=Dahee at Sugarcake

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    I think your right. I haven't seen her, but I have both numbers. I texted Sugar, available at xxx, I then texted Lovely, next available, same time.
    Good work guys. I am convinced you are right. Been comparing notes of my session with Dahee with another member that saw Nana of LovelyGirls (Not to be confused with Mid Wiltshire Nana aka Energizer Bunny Nana). Almost identical even down to the belly chain she wears which, in my experience, very few girls wear. I would see her again and again no matter what name she uses lol.

  16. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I think Sugarcake Dahee is also LovelyGirls Nana and LovelyGirls Nana is not MidWilshire Nana. Things like reviews, names, and pics are not sacred anymore. I can't even guess if Dior at PG was the same Dior that was at PG previously LOL.

    MidWilshire Nana was also at FirstAsian till yesterday and might have changed name to Nara. Most guys may not care so I only bring it up when others asked.
    Correct on all points.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape