Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7820

    Mimi

    Reached out to Mimi this morning to see if she had time available. My lucky day she did. I had just enough time to make it over and get in a hhr before I had to get home to Melboring. Got to her incall location which was so convenient to my route, and met this gem of a woman. I had a great session with her which I enjoyed more than many in the past. Great personality and willing to please. And that body. Wowzers! Go Go gadget schlong! Like someone else here mentioned, if you dig lingerie she's your lady. Its nice to see a provider that is closer to my age that is smoking hot. Done with the twenty year olds. Kudos to whoever introduced her to the forum.

  2. #7819

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimp  [View Original Post]
    I decided to come out of hiding for a brief second this morning and thought I might luck up and MaitlandMomSarah would be available. Lo and behold she was and was very horny and bored, so we set something up and I was on my way. I'm just going to stop here and say that she does not leave any nerve untouched. I'm going to spend the rest of the day floating! Thank you Sarah, I'll surely need to make you part of my schedule now.
    Got to love afternoon delight. I look forward to spending time with you again.

  3. #7818

    Fun time!

    Quote Originally Posted by JobsForAngel  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her on Tuesday and set up something for Saturday. Great with comms and she sends some pics to get your senses going. Mhmm. Picked her up from the address she sent and off we go to the Geneva. Great personality and very easy to talk to. Got down to business and she really knows what's she's doing. I especially liked the attention to my boys. Makes up for the gag reflex she has. Had a REALLY good time. Nice meeting you Sarah. Until next time.
    I enjoyed myself very much. Until next time.

  4. #7817

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BRespectful  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've had the chance to write about Ms Sarah. I've had the honor of dreaming about her for some time now on a fairly regular basis and I can't stress enough how down to earth and nice she is. Every dream is like seeing an old friend and for me, I value the companionship and not just the service. Perhaps I'm old, or maybe one would call it old fashioned where being respectful is "king" but I do try my best to make Ms Sarah feel like a person and not an object. Now some providers don't care for this, nor do they even want it and that's fine BUT they are not for me. If you're into the quick "dream" and are the type who enjoys demeaning providers then *please* stay away from Ms Sarah. If you're a gentleman who wishes to be with a woman (not a girl) and doesn't like mind games then by all means, *please* give Ms Sarah a visit. She is definitely the "mom" type, though perhaps a little more on the "edgy" side with the ink on her spinner like physique. No, she's *not* going to do everything you ever wanted in your dream, but if you object to the *very small* number of limitations then perhaps you should look elsewhere. Ms Sarah has a wonderful body and a genuine personality to go with it. All of her appointments are hosted at Geneva which is pretty darn close to where she lives. I consider myself fortunate to be able to dream about her and if any of this prose speaks to you, then do yourself a favor and contact her. You won't be disappointed!
    Always an honor to be included in your dreams. The pleasure is truly mine!

  5. #7816

    Scar is Better Than Ever

    Recently visited Scar to get a sample of her new services. I've seen scar at least 10 times, but this was a whole new experience all together. Everyone here has heard about her exceptional bedroom skills, but her newly acquired message skills are now the icing on the cake! Arrived at her incall to soft music and nice set up of a professional message table, lotions, oils etc. I was very impressed with her set up. I had my choice of alcoholic beverage and the fun began. The message was professional grade and with it she just knocked BO out of my rotation. They were hit and miss, and Scar is always a HIT.

    After the message we went into the funhouse and fun was had by all.

    It had probably been about 4 months since I saw her last. Definitely won't be going that long again.

    Fixit.

  6. #7815

    Scarlett in Poinciana

    Hi guys I just talked to Scarlet in Poinciana and she's back and she's taking appointments now.

    Have fun with her.

  7. #7814

    Sarah Maitland Mom Is A Real Gem.

    It's been a while since I've had the chance to write about Ms Sarah. I've had the honor of dreaming about her for some time now on a fairly regular basis and I can't stress enough how down to earth and nice she is. Every dream is like seeing an old friend and for me, I value the companionship and not just the service. Perhaps I'm old, or maybe one would call it old fashioned where being respectful is "king" but I do try my best to make Ms Sarah feel like a person and not an object. Now some providers don't care for this, nor do they even want it and that's fine BUT they are not for me. If you're into the quick "dream" and are the type who enjoys demeaning providers then *please* stay away from Ms Sarah. If you're a gentleman who wishes to be with a woman (not a girl) and doesn't like mind games then by all means, *please* give Ms Sarah a visit. She is definitely the "mom" type, though perhaps a little more on the "edgy" side with the ink on her spinner like physique. No, she's *not* going to do everything you ever wanted in your dream, but if you object to the *very small* number of limitations then perhaps you should look elsewhere. Ms Sarah has a wonderful body and a genuine personality to go with it. All of her appointments are hosted at Geneva which is pretty darn close to where she lives. I consider myself fortunate to be able to dream about her and if any of this prose speaks to you, then do yourself a favor and contact her. You won't be disappointed!

  8. #7813

    Molly is tight

    After some comm challenges I finally got time with Molly last week. She is very laid back, clean apartment, no issues. Her body is tight, no fat that I could find. She gave a lively BBBJ and then rode me like she was possessed. I enjoyed my dream and will try to repeat.

    I you want digits, you need to get with Orlo69, she his UTR. And my thanks to Orlo as always.

  9. #7812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Mimi

    I saw Mimi today I had her old number but had to request her new number from OBT. Everything thing positive that has been said about her is spot on. Super cool chick nice body great personality. I was originally going to be there half hour and go but one thing led to another in conversation and chilling with Mimi in bed that my time with her was well over an hour. Thank OBT for the heads up on Mimi. Gentleman don't ask me for digits, OBT is the gate keeper need to ask him. Thank you Mimi you are Awesome!! I will repeat!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #7811

    Saturday Afternoon with Sarah Maitland Mom

    Reached out to her on Tuesday and set up something for Saturday. Great with comms and she sends some pics to get your senses going. Mhmm. Picked her up from the address she sent and off we go to the Geneva. Great personality and very easy to talk to. Got down to business and she really knows what's she's doing. I especially liked the attention to my boys. Makes up for the gag reflex she has. Had a REALLY good time. Nice meeting you Sarah. Until next time.

  11. #7810

    Sund treat with Maitland Mom

    I decided to come out of hiding for a brief second this morning and thought I might luck up and MaitlandMomSarah would be available. Lo and behold she was and was very horny and bored, so we set something up and I was on my way. I'm just going to stop here and say that she does not leave any nerve untouched. I'm going to spend the rest of the day floating! Thank you Sarah, I'll surely need to make you part of my schedule now.

  12. #7809

    1st time with Michele1L

    I had a chance to meet the beautiful Michele for the first time last week. I'm new to Orlando and I immediately knew that I wanted to see her. Of course I was not disappointed. I'm not the type to detail every part of the experience, especially since she's been reviewed many times before, but I will say she was amazing. Her personality, body, and performance was all A+. We got to know each other afterward and even nerded out a little bit. I will definitely see her again and will likely become a regular. Highly recommend!

  13. #7808

    Mimi

    The good news is that the phone issues are resolved and the hacker can't access her new phone.

    She had a setback yesterday when a new employee at the hotel told her she had to check out. Once she packed up her entire room and loaded everything in the car, the manager called her and said she didn't have to leave. Then she had to carry everything back to her room then unpack and put it away in her OCD way. That ruined her day but she's back on track today.

  14. #7807
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Maitland Mom Sarah (Hot Tub Of Love)

    Spent an extremely hot evening with Maitland Mom Sarah recently. As I was fucking Maitland Mom in the hot tub I felt just like the American Dad in "Hot Tub Of Love", LOL

    Link to "Hot Tub Of Love" from American Dad:
    https://youtu.be/b6f69l4xV_A

    My dream started with some adult beverages on the couch where we played footsie while watching some music videos. After awhile we headed to the hot tub where I fired up the jets with some added Mr. Bubble, LOL. The bubbles began to rise and my cock quickly followed suit.

    Sarah got in the hot tub and gave me an excellent BBBJ with ball sucking as I stood at the edge. I got in and laid on my back so Sarah could get on top and ride me in RCG. She leaned all the way back for some upside down lazy doggie so I could massage her breasts with bubbles and rub her clit as my cock explored her pussy
    A bubble-licious time for sure. I had a wonderful time and can't wait for the next adventure.

  15. #7806

    Maitland Mom Sarah (Hot Tub Of Love)

    Maitland Mom Sarah (Hot Tub Of Love)

    Spent an extremely hot evening with Maitland Mom Sarah recently. As I was fucking Maitland Mom in the hot tub I felt just like the American Dad in "Hot Tub Of Love", LOL

    Link to "Hot Tub Of Love" from American Dad:
    https://youtu.be/b6f69l4xV_A

    My dream started with some adult beverages on the couch where we played footsie while watching some music videos. After awhile we headed to the hot tub where I fired up the jets with some added Mr. Bubble, LOL. The bubbles began to rise and my cock quickly followed suit.

    Sarah got in the hot tub and gave me an excellent BBBJ with ball sucking as I stood at the edge. I got in and laid on my back so Sarah could get on top and ride me in RCG. She leaned all the way back for some upside down lazy doggie so I could massage her breasts with bubbles and rub her clit as my cock explored her pussy.

    Next up was some CG which was fantastic. I played with her bubble covered breasts while we fucked and swept away the bubbles so I could suck her tits. The sensation of the hot bubbles and jets coupled with MMS's pussy was amazing.

    We switched to K9 and I put some bubbles on her ass and back before banging her from behind. I spanked her bubble covered ass and pounded away for probably 20 minutes straight. It was some amazing doggy and I didn't want it to end but my knees began to hurt - it sucks getting old!

    I decided to rest my knees by laying on my side facing the side of the hot tub and had Sarah lay behind me. Sarah fondled my balls from behind and stroked my cock while it was being simultaneously massaged by one of the hot tub jets. It felt incredible and I nearly shot my load but I managed to hang on. I got on my back and Sarah hopped on for some more bubbly CG before we decided to move the festivities to the bedroom.

    Sarah asked me if I still had my Mimi clit vibrator and I said “yes - and it’s fully charged!”, LOL. I told her that I had coincidentally just purchased Michele1L's new Snap vid where she uses a "cumming" dildo along with her own Mimi clit vibrator to make herself cum in less than 5 min. So I grabbed my phone and we sat on the bed together to watch the vid while Sarah used my own Mimi vibrator on herself. It was pretty fucking hot! After the vid I sat on the edge of the bed and Sarah kneeled before me and gave me a BBBJ while continuing to use the Mimi. It was an awesome BBBJ / ball sucking and Sarah had at least 3 O's from the Mimi.

    By this time my cock was aching to explode so I had Sarah lay on her back near the edge of the bed for some Mish. I pulled her pussy towards me and stood at the edge so I could get some extra leverage and fuck her hard. I pounded away with everything I had and enjoyed the sight of Sarah's big tits bouncing like crazy. I couldn't take it any more so I pulled out and hopped on the bed to straddle her chest as Sarah stuck out her tongue to receive a massive facial. Her face was totally covered - what an amazing fuck! We got in the shower to clean off the cum and enjoyed another drink on the couch before heading home.

    Will repeat! Sarah can be reached via PM here - her username is "SarahMaitland. She is an amazingly sweet woman so treat her right!

    SYM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape