LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Paymentt

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    I've never paid in advance and any provider not dealing in cash is a non starter for me. I've never met any woman provider or not that doesn't like cash! Ever hand your wife / girlfriend a couple hundred and told her to go have fun at the mall? JD.
    And never ever give any woman a credit card, that's just asking for trouble! JD.

  2. #16282
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    On a side note, while perusing her social media pages, who should I see as one of her friends, but Ashton / Allie. According to Ashton's most recent post, which may have been the day before, she was congratulating herself for being addiction free for 3 or 4 months. Therefore, despite what has been posted here about Ashton being dead or severely incapacitated due to a massive stroke / hemorrhage, etc. , she does appear to be, in fact, very much alive. She looked healthy, although a bit more plump than when I saw her. Just an FYI.

    As always, a link and photos are provided. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/762604931555.

    Shaggy.
    How do people find providers' social media pages?

  3. #16281

    Anyone hear of her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Avsixfourd  [View Original Post]
    New to the area. Met a girl off Phillips and she's awesome. Down for almost anything. Clean and not like alot of the girls I've tried to dream about. Picture is related..
    Digits listed, nude pic and first posting, my spider senses pop out. I do not want to risk texting spam etc, so anyone else see this provider?

  4. #16280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Payment

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure paying up front also shows solid intent to solicit a prostitute. Money has already been exchanged. Never, ever do that!
    I've never paid in advance and any provider not dealing in cash is a non starter for me. I've never met any woman provider or not that doesn't like cash! Ever hand your wife / girlfriend a couple hundred and told her to go have fun at the mall? JD.

  5. #16279

    See at your own risk

    That phone and number was in uncles possession for awhile. I would be cautious and she is a known thief.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/424380672371

  6. #16278
    [Deleted by Admin]

    There is a topic we don't talk about on the forum at any time for any reason. If we allowed warning like this then pedos would simply use "warnings" to pass information.

    No mention, for any reason, at any time, no matter the motive.

    A2

  7. #16277
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian316  [View Original Post]
    Is every provider now request half upfront for incall and out if so do you know any safe provider.
    I'm sure paying up front also shows solid intent to solicit a prostitute. Money has already been exchanged. Never, ever do that!

  8. #16276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Not A New Tactic

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian316  [View Original Post]
    Is every provider now request half upfront for incall and out if so do you know any safe provider.
    I guess Providers are realizing that guys arent falling for that Pay Upfront bullshit and attempting to try to at least sucker you for half. Paying half upfront is still paying upfront no matter how one wants to twist it.

    Some dumbass falls for the half a Provider is demanding then BAM! She ghosts him and she still got paid. Maybe not a full amount, but she earned it not having to insert a dick inside her. She didn't have to spread her legs or nothin. She's now paying for some well-deserved candy from her dopeboy and sucking HIS dick.

    Just DONT do it. Dont give a shit if shes got 5 star reviews on Yelp

  9. #16275

    Legit time

    New to the area. Met a girl off Phillips and she's awesome. Down for almost anything. Clean and not like a lot of the girls I've tried to dream about. Picture is related. Gave permission to share her number 813xxxx135. Goes by peaches. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200814_173800_copy_1440x1920.jpg‎  

  10. #16274

    Megan AKA Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    Literally just got done trying to get a date with this girl, don't know her from Adam so don't know if her rep is good or bad. Sounded fucked up on the phone and was playing door games, asking to send pictures, asking what kind of car I was in etc. Never gotten a clearer "NOPE" vibe before. YMMV
    I dreamed with her 4-5 times in 2019. She was no drama and fun but since then I've seen the reviews go down hill and now the name change and the BS you just reported. That tells me there has been a negative lifestyle thing going on which is a red flag.

  11. #16273

    Asking for half upfront

    Is every provider now request half upfront for incall and out if so do you know any safe provider.

  12. #16272

    Sexy Spanish fly

    I came for qv and I payed for hr, because she was so sweet and down to earth definitely will repeat.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/579350298815

  13. #16271

    She's semi active on Snap Chat

    And looks the same as her pics. Wonder if they are old videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/204052139213

    Saw her yesterday and won't repeat despite her oral skills being off the chart. I'm always looking for providers that host near Riverside, especially since Venus Fury left for New Orleans. Anyway Island Goddess lives in the Lakawana neighborhood which is not far but extremely different from Riverside and not in a good way. My problem with her is not where she lives, but her pics are either 10 years old or 40 pounds ago. While her personality and huge natural's are very nice, she is just too big for me. YMMV.

    NMJ.

  14. #16270

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttime123  [View Original Post]
    I know she travels a bunch and doesn't answer that number unless she's actually in Jax.

    I've dreamt about her 1 time in the town center area a couple months back. Very cute and tight little body like her pics. However no BBBJ or CBJ. Just a CHJ and then onto FS with a little dirty talk. Also Get ready to pay a pretty penny for a qv at $. 4, she doesn't budge on price at all. I normally wouldn't pay even close to that for a qv (especially since I didn't get my dick sucked) but her appearance and cleanliness were on point and the location wasn't even the least bit sketchy. As long as the girl doesn't look like a cracked out street crawler, is clean / smelling nice and the location isn't a shitty notel being patrolled by 5-0, I can justify the extra coinage.

    Will probably repeat but next time I may press a little to see those oral skills.

    TT.
    Thank you for the reply. Seems pretty pricey for a qv but for a hot, clean chic, hmmm. I may dabble. Thanks again.

  15. #16269

    Nevermind

    Quote Originally Posted by LTlurker53  [View Original Post]
    Share a link or digits.
    I think I was the first to review her here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape