Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22890

    Any Hope

    Any hope of possibly finding a massage parlor open late night?

  2. #22889

    Princess Spa

    Thanks to those who previously reported on this place I made my way down there. Fairly quiet when I arrived nice rooms the lady who answered the phone and took me back to my room was the hottest one I'd seen. I wanted her but she said she's doesn't massage only directs. The pros the massage I got was fairly decent and the girl had a nice body and now for the.

    Cons a little pricey for L1 all negotiations were disgust upfront which kind of killed the mood. Overall I will be back if in the area to check out the other talent they have.

  3. #22888
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago3924  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?

    This is he only link I could find so I archived it!

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355

    Thanks.
    onlyfans.com/ fit. *****.

  4. #22887

    Gizelle, storefront?

    This girl said she works out of a storefront just south of Cicero and Belmont, massage and FS. Anyone partake, is this BS?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/131257

  5. #22886
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    She certainly is a good masseuse and an entertainer, but, on the other hand, she will require some I'd or recommendation, she also probably will text someone when you walk in first time (probably another security measure), there might be some curious neighbours around, and it could be very hard to park your car close enough to her place.
    Thanks guys, I did see Isabella once way back in the day. Does she allow mutual touching? IIRC she didn't but I might wrong, it was probably 8 years ago at this point.

  6. #22885

    Isabela

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend Isabela, Diversey & Sheraton: https://www.isabelapomares.com/.

    Really good CMT and nice finish.
    She certainly is a good masseuse and an entertainer, but, on the other hand, she will require some I'd or recommendation, she also probably will text someone when you walk in first time (probably another security measure), there might be some curious neighbours around, and it could be very hard to park your car close enough to her place.

  7. #22884

    Massage In Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys. I've been out of the massage game for quite some time now. Used to be very into it back in the Backpage days but since then I haven't really partaken so my rolodex of massage girls is very much dead at this point.

    Wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a real massage (deep tissue LMT type of thing) with an L1 finish. Been searching and reading the boards here but I'm not having much luck with any leads. I'm not looking to nickel and dime I'm happy to pay reasonably for someone that can work out some nagging knots, is reasonably attractive and ok with L1 (or higher). Ideally I'd like to find an independent LMT that can do outcall (in the city) that I can see regularly. But I'm open to something other than that if thats what it takes to find such an apparent unicorn 😂

    PM is fine.

    I'm a veteran monger, well behaved, respectful, etc.
    I highly recommend Isabela, Diversey & Sheraton: https://www.isabelapomares.com/.

    Really good CMT and nice finish.

  8. #22883

    Little Help?

    Hey Guys. I've been out of the massage game for quite some time now. Used to be very into it back in the Backpage days but since then I haven't really partaken so my rolodex of massage girls is very much dead at this point.

    Wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a real massage (deep tissue LMT type of thing) with an L1 finish. Been searching and reading the boards here but I'm not having much luck with any leads. I'm not looking to nickel and dime I'm happy to pay reasonably for someone that can work out some nagging knots, is reasonably attractive and ok with L1 (or higher). Ideally I'd like to find an independent LMT that can do outcall (in the city) that I can see regularly. But I'm open to something other than that if thats what it takes to find such an apparent unicorn 😂

    PM is fine.

    I'm a veteran monger, well behaved, respectful, etc.

  9. #22882
    It appears the owners of the golf shop next door are of Asian descent. Of course nothing wrong with that, but seems coincidental that the spa is next door. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it? LOL.

    I just wouldn't be excited to see the older woman who helped me at the golf shop walk up to me for a massage. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago, sometime early afternoon, probably around 3 pm, I tried to visit them. Since nobody answered my call, and assuming they they are busy, I attempted to walk in, but the door was locked and the shop seemed unoccupied.

  10. #22881

    Natural Element

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I went their once because I couldn't get into Beijing massage appointment only. So I got the old lady she did a good massage. I even got the hot stones. On the flip she gave HJ and bbj. She was too old for me couldn't release it. So their is a menu that you can choose from.
    A few days ago, sometime early afternoon, probably around 3 pm, I tried to visit them. Since nobody answered my call, and assuming they they are busy, I attempted to walk in, but the door was locked and the shop seemed unoccupied.

  11. #22880

    Pink health spa

    Had recently stopped by for a massage. Saw someone by the name of Kimmy. We chatted through the massage and what not. She told me she likes me so gave me a HJ which was great. No up charge. She was a bit older but I wasn't complaining LOL.

  12. #22879

    Natural elements

    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    I went to get a golf club regripped recently and saw this next door. Does anyone have any experience? It has that look where it could be something more than a legit massage.
    I went their once because I couldn't get into Beijing massage appointment only. So I got the old lady she did a good massage. I even got the hot stones. On the flip she gave HJ and bbj. She was too old for me couldn't release it. So their is a menu that you can choose from.

  13. #22878

    Asian Massage Center

    My experience is that it is a legit place. If you want an excellent normal massage, this is the place. I couldn't find more here.

  14. #22877

    Exactly right

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat49  [View Original Post]
    Totally legit AMP. Nothing to be had here.
    Can second this.

  15. #22876
    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    I went to get a golf club regripped recently and saw this next door. Does anyone have any experience? It has that look where it could be something more than a legit massage
    Been there once or twice, but it was several years ago. L1 offered. Older massage therapists, if I remember correctly. It was ok, but not anything that drew me back for repeated visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape