The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11439

    Just an observation

    Three different ads, same wording, same number but all different pics. There might be more. Caution is advised.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/days-an-nights/32291987

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/672118676268

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/957033714749

  2. #11438

    I was shunned for her for a repeat visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown414  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know what happened to Farrah, if she's out of the game or changed numbers? https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-600-6715.
    A few year ago I saw her and it was good, everything on the menu. The tried a month later and she said she would report me to LEO.

    If I contacted her again. Very messy place in S. Milwaukee area.

  3. #11437
    Quote Originally Posted by KissTheBoer  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it's too good to be true.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/195916752205
    Many reports. I think she went by kay.

  4. #11436

    Really

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  5. #11435

    Taylor

    There was a girl whose Snapchat name is tay. Swerv I was also wondering if anyone has a review on her.

  6. #11434

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown414  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know what happened to Farrah, if she's out of the game or changed numbers? https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-600-6715.
    Most likely out of the game but her roommate Nikita had a kid and moved to Kenosha. Was posting as recently as last year. A fellow monger saw her. Haven't seen any posts lately.

  7. #11433

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad2781  [View Original Post]
    20 pounds wow.

    I saw her in like Jan or Feb and now August, looked the same.
    Before this saw her March last year. Yes, definitely at least 20.

  8. #11432

    Farrah

    Hey does anyone know what happened to Farrah, if she's out of the game or changed numbers? https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/414-600-6715.

  9. #11431
    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    For providing me an ABSOLUTE FUCKING HIDDEN GEM for my trip back to Milwaukee. This girl is one of the top 5 providers I have EVER seen in about 10 years of being in the hobby with extremely reasonable rates. HOLY SMOM.

    LE SHOW. PERFECT in every possible way. Thanks for stepping up and helping me out bud. All I can day is WOW. Better than anything being posted.
    Sorry about that mess of a spelling bee. I am not sure what was supposed to be meant by LE SHOW. LOL. I guess I need to proofread. For all you who inboxed me asking. Not one of you stepped up to the plate to help out when I posted asking for someone. I have 2 UTR's now and when I decided to come back we can exchange for one. Not the other.

  10. #11430
    Quote Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Glad I haven't ran into that old woman thank for The info.
    F*ck her she is a time waster and plays games. Tells you she is about there then never shows up.

  11. #11429
    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    Are we even talking about the same woman? She must have put on over 20 lbs
    20 pounds wow.

    I saw her in like Jan or Feb and now August, looked the same.

  12. #11428

    Sexy Sasha 361

    Saw Sasha again recently. I saw her before but updating the report because she lost a good bit of weight which I listed as a concern before. I didn't see any signs of drug use on her either so who knows. But pics are accurate and she was submissive. Great body and great ass. Everything was covered but still good deep throat. Only thing is that her price went up a little. QV used to be $1 but is now $1. 2. Either way I enjoyed. Not much enthusiasm but might repeat. She has an onlyfans and posts videos of her in action on twitter which is what drew me back in.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/stop-w...n-mke/32161688

  13. #11427

    BBW will steal your money

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bbw-kinky-*****/32268886

    She will rob you. These are not her pics either. Works with 2 or 3 guys.

  14. #11426

    Are you telling me Kendall Snow the is under management

    Quote Originally Posted by DumbCock  [View Original Post]
    LOL I was talking more like as a client.
    Glad I haven't ran into that old woman thank for The info.

  15. #11425

    Tall Sexy Stallion Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info or seen Star? Been texting with her and she can only do outs or car. We're pretty far apart on donation also.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/463232481087
    Yea. I've seen her. She's tall and thick. I'd say a very nice body. Reminds me of Mermaid but just better entirely. Star is very clean and smells good too. She does have a smoke breath but doesn't allow kissing. Everything covered though but she does allow DATY. Does multiple positions. Nice, clean, shaved and doesn't watch the clock. She asks for 200 but she is negotiable. Depends how you text your way into that. Would I repeat? Already had and yes I do recommend. I love a tall thick girl sometimes. Changes the rotation from spinners like Russian Jess. She only does outcalls though. Good luck and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape