Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,916 to 21,930 of 44196
-
08-21-20 17:15 #22281Senior Member

Posts: 33Umm well I don't know why anyone would not see Amy. Holy crap she is hot from head to toe. I saw that she had a big booty tattoo that actually from what I saw was amazing, her ass is redunkyoulously nice! I had all intentions in the world to enjoy doggy with her but she was grinding her pelvis into mine and I could actually feel the spring off her ass pushing back into me which was all it took and I was toast, even slowed down for a while but when those springs got to the optimum RPM I was toast! No man in the world could of lasted longer without out at least one shade of gay in them.
Originally Posted by BlueberryScone
[View Original Post]
Anyways who else is there and what nationality would like to help as many countries as possible.
-
08-21-20 02:27 #22280Regular Member

Posts: 16I looked for more info on her on this thread but no luck. What does she look like? She slim, curvy, or athletic? Also how is the face and the tits?
Originally Posted by BlueberryScone
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 01:38 #22279Senior Member

Posts: 72This will probably be your one and only chance to fuck a girl with a butterfly covering her huge ass but give Amy a go. Great fuck.
Originally Posted by PinkChaser52
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 21:37 #22278Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Yep, then stop by Fish and Chips afterwards.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
Lucy will take you bare and you can shoot your stress all up in her hairy cooter.
Just saying.
-
08-20-20 20:18 #22277Senior Member

Posts: 1657Orange County Health in Bristol /1st. They'll take your blood anonymously. Front door on 1st. Left the burden and get it over with.
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 20:00 #22276Senior Member

Posts: 148Any Intel on tlc? $? And services? Thank you in advanced.
-
08-20-20 19:03 #22275Regular Member

Posts: 16Detox Spa Adventure
Thinking of stopping by Detox sometime soon. I've had Cynthia there before. She had a pretty face, nice natural rack and great ass. Any other recommendations? Or rankings of the girls there? I like natural booties but actually enjoy man made boltons. Any recs? Thanks!
-
08-20-20 04:49 #22274Regular Member

Posts: 4Was this at FC?
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 22:08 #22273Senior Member

Posts: 402Some of your symptoms may be the result of your stress from worrying about what you got.
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]
If you going to bare back I suggest you do your own research into the various symptoms. Also would suggest looking into testing information. Like for example how effective are HIV tests if you were exposed 1 day ago, two weeks ago, 1 month ago and 3 months ago.
We all can sit here and tell you what we remember reading. Who knows maybe you will even get information someone read in the last ten years. Maybe you will get information that was read in the 1990's.
Best thing to do is research for yourself. Shoot maybe call some hotlines. The internet has a lot of information and resources. If bare is on your menu I would suggest doing research.
Also get tested regularly if you have symptoms or not. LA County does testing for free. Orange County may as well.
The diabetes check was good advice if you peeing a lot. They will typically check for an infection first which some doctors can do while you are there. If that comes back negative they go to diabetes.
-
08-18-20 19:17 #22272Senior Member

Posts: 261If you are pissing all the time and have dry mouth get checked for diabetes.
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]
I doubt you are having any symptoms due to your bb encounter. At worst you may get a bladder infection from the back door action. But you would know that by now since it hurts!
My suggestion would be to go to a discount shop, get a handy and make sure your junk works.
-
08-18-20 18:56 #22271Senior Member

Posts: 58Looking for love in all the wrong places
Just go get a test, no big deal. But I think it's too early for HIV symptoms. Assuming it's not just your anxiety causing this, if it's anything I would guess an infection of some sort (chlamydia? Which could cause prostatitis which can give you ED. It could be as simple as getting a shot.
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]
Raise your right hand, swear to prevent forest fires and never go bare where others have cum before you.
-
08-18-20 16:28 #22270Senior Member

Posts: 101I hope you do not have too much of a problem, but getting poop in your penis could lead to a urinary tract infection, so the sooner you get to a good doctor, the better.
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:43 #22269Senior Member

Posts: 211Bare on #2
When I was a youngster my gf was very playful and wanted to try everything. We learned the hard way that going anal then pull out for mish was a bad idea. We both ended up with infections. I haven't done the poop shoot bb since then, and definitely don't go hole to hole with my finger either. Gawd I miss that crazy girl.
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:03 #22268Senior Member

Posts: 1377Erection time
I'm still going it's just a massage.
Originally Posted by LaidBack59
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:30 #22267Senior Member

Posts: 780I've researched your symptoms and you possibly have erectile dysfunction, diabetes, enlarged prostate, pregnancy, metabolic problems, chronic liver disease, COPD, dementia, HIV, hepatitis, hypothyroidism, chronic kidney failure, & heart failure. So, you should get a complete health exam to check for all these conditions.
Originally Posted by PostBologne
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




