Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 7848
-
08-24-20 13:48 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 204Tried texting over the weekend but got no reply.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:18 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 82Nice
Can second this. Jasmine gave me a great time. Homegirl is mighty busy nowadays, but damn she can take a dick.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 12:10 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 289The "famous" jasmine
So I finally took a swing at jasmine over the weekend and. I was not disappointed. I know there are some that have said some not so great things but after seeing Bella and Allie I had to see Jasmine too. Easy set up, and when I got there I was surprised, I had her pegged for a petite tiny fragile thing but I was glad to see a plump ass and IMO the sexiest tummy I've seen yet. We bullshitted a bit and then things got fun, I grabbed her by that ass and picked her up and wrapped her legs around me and the rest was 30 minutes of amateur porn. She gave me what is probably in the top 2-3 bbbjs I've had. I mean she went to work, I had my fingers deep in her box while she worked me like she was deprived of dick for months. It was a great time I will repeat.
-
08-21-20 11:52 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 1000Another One
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...1/847154063674
There have been a few really nice looking new ads up on STG without all of the alarms of being fake with the exception of the great looks. Has anyone seen her yet? Please shout if you have.
Poo.
-
08-21-20 10:57 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 169I think you might want to try the Danbury forum. Her post is in Danbury.
Originally Posted by Yanks5799
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 10:33 #2683Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info on this one?
Don't see a name to search by on there.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/966829235201
-
08-20-20 20:26 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 105Right On!!
This is 100% true!! I was driving back from an office gathering one night a few weeks back and my little head was doing the thinking instead of my brain. I needed something, had that craving. She was on my way home so stopped by. She said she was bolted or something, but I was half out of it anyway, all I can remember is her throwing her keys down and me opening the front door and going to her apt. She is safe, but bad BBBJ and everything else. Save your $$.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 19:19 #2681Regular Member

Posts: 7She's awesome. Her apartment is not
If you are into milfs, she is amazing. Great service but her place is a dump like you said. I'm thinking of getting a room at the local Marriott for a longer visit. She does not disappoint, squirts, great rammer if you are into that.
Originally Posted by Yanks5799
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 18:32 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 197She's real, definitely a squirter. First time I saw her was good times, last time I saw her she put some weight on because she stopped using drugs. The weight looked good but she seemed a lot different. No real connection. Idk, I'm sure other dudes could chime in, she's been reviewed before. Never struck me as a scammer but I can't knock you for bailing. Sometimes that's the best call.
Originally Posted by Yanks5799
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 18:15 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 224That is Ella. She has been at this place for some times.
Originally Posted by Yanks5799
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 18:09 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 2148I meet her a few times couple years ago. She was a great provider, pretty with that shape. She knew what GFE was all about. I felt I was with one of my girlfriends. I contacted her a few months ago and did she wear out. Very old and worn out. After a while that stuff gets the best of you. Back than it was. 6 for hh. After seeing her photo, there are not enough beers on the clock to visit her.
Originally Posted by Yanks5799
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-20-20 17:41 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 2148Never find something to write on
I always ask to write it on a paper. No paper, on your palm. No pen, do you have toothpaste at your place? Hold up the toothpaste without the cap. Soda bottle, sock in the hand, anything. The fake ones will always find an excuse Not to send.
Originally Posted by Sn0903
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 14:54 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 36Waterbury
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...3/444941092854
Saw her last week. Pics are def doctored you she doesn't look as good at the pics, tits are saggy. I asked her to not smoke before and first thing she's doing when I see her is smoking. Was 45 min late. But def gave good head. I won't repeat tho. Not worth the hassle. She was really nice not great at making small talk sometimes she just made it awkward.
-
08-20-20 14:36 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 67Wolcott provider
I reached out about two weeks ago and was told she's at a private residence on a main rd in wolcott. Wouldn't send me a verification pic holding up the date, said she couldn't find something to write with. Seemed a bit sketchy and I'm nervous when it comes to towns like wolcott. Quotes 1. 0 qv.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 14:05 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 376I tried and got nothing
Hey, Poo.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
I've texted her on two separate days and never received a reply. Like you, I am intrigued.










Reply With Quote






