Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 523 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 7845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2685

    Another One

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...1/847154063674

    There have been a few really nice looking new ads up on STG without all of the alarms of being fake with the exception of the great looks. Has anyone seen her yet? Please shout if you have.

    Poo.

  2. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks5799  [View Original Post]
    First thanks for the intel on my last post.

    Tried to meet with this one a few days ago. After some back and forth texting she sent me the address. I asked for a confirmation picture but didn't get one. I show up at her apartment by Home Depot and say no fucking way I'm going in this dump. I text her I'm leaving. She sends pic. Looks good. But I wasn't chancing going in. Curious if anyone has meet her.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...g/897070863514
    I think you might want to try the Danbury forum. Her post is in Danbury.

  3. #2683

    Any info on this one?

    Don't see a name to search by on there.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...h/966829235201

  4. #2682

    Right On!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you ever wanted to see this girl, don't; save your money looks good in the pictures, looks good in person. Has a nice incall but it stops there once she takes off her clothes. Looks like a deflated beach ball that's been sitting in the cove for months. I opted for full service but only got BBJ which was one of the worst I'v had in a long time. She was careful I'll give her that but I've only seen a nasty body like that one other time. Skin sagging all over just so unappealing and gross looking. Also a watchman in the parking lot.

    Just don't wast your money like I did.
    This is 100% true!! I was driving back from an office gathering one night a few weeks back and my little head was doing the thinking instead of my brain. I needed something, had that craving. She was on my way home so stopped by. She said she was bolted or something, but I was half out of it anyway, all I can remember is her throwing her keys down and me opening the front door and going to her apt. She is safe, but bad BBBJ and everything else. Save your $$.

  5. #2681

    She's awesome. Her apartment is not

    If you are into milfs, she is amazing. Great service but her place is a dump like you said. I'm thinking of getting a room at the local Marriott for a longer visit. She does not disappoint, squirts, great rammer if you are into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks5799  [View Original Post]
    First thanks for the intel on my last post.

    Tried to meet with this one a few days ago. After some back and forth texting she sent me the address. I asked for a confirmation picture but didn't get one. I show up at her apartment by Home Depot and say no fucking way I'm going in this dump. I text her I'm leaving. She sends pic. Looks good. But I wasn't chancing going in. Curious if anyone has meet her.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...g/897070863514

  6. #2680
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks5799  [View Original Post]
    First thanks for the intel on my last post.

    Tried to meet with this one a few days ago. After some back and forth texting she sent me the address. I asked for a confirmation picture but didn't get one. I show up at her apartment by Home Depot and say no fucking way I'm going in this dump. I text her I'm leaving. She sends pic. Looks good. But I wasn't chancing going in. Curious if anyone has meet her.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...g/897070863514
    She's real, definitely a squirter. First time I saw her was good times, last time I saw her she put some weight on because she stopped using drugs. The weight looked good but she seemed a lot different. No real connection. Idk, I'm sure other dudes could chime in, she's been reviewed before. Never struck me as a scammer but I can't knock you for bailing. Sometimes that's the best call.

  7. #2679
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks5799  [View Original Post]
    First thanks for the intel on my last post.

    Tried to meet with this one a few days ago. After some back and forth texting she sent me the address. I asked for a confirmation picture but didn't get one. I show up at her apartment by Home Depot and say no fucking way I'm going in this dump. I text her I'm leaving. She sends pic. Looks good. But I wasn't chancing going in. Curious if anyone has meet her.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...g/897070863514
    That is Ella. She has been at this place for some times.

  8. #2678
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks5799  [View Original Post]
    First thanks for the intel on my last post.

    Tried to meet with this one a few days ago. After some back and forth texting she sent me the address. I asked for a confirmation picture but didn't get one. I show up at her apartment by Home Depot and say no fucking way I'm going in this dump. I text her I'm leaving. She sends pic. Looks good. But I wasn't chancing going in. Curious if anyone has meet her.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...g/897070863514
    I meet her a few times couple years ago. She was a great provider, pretty with that shape. She knew what GFE was all about. I felt I was with one of my girlfriends. I contacted her a few months ago and did she wear out. Very old and worn out. After a while that stuff gets the best of you. Back than it was. 6 for hh. After seeing her photo, there are not enough beers on the clock to visit her.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #2677

    Never find something to write on

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    I reached out about two weeks ago and was told she's at a private residence on a main rd in wolcott. Wouldn't send me a verification pic holding up the date, said she couldn't find something to write with. Seemed a bit sketchy and I'm nervous when it comes to towns like wolcott. Quotes 1. 0 qv
    I always ask to write it on a paper. No paper, on your palm. No pen, do you have toothpaste at your place? Hold up the toothpaste without the cap. Soda bottle, sock in the hand, anything. The fake ones will always find an excuse Not to send.

  10. #2676

    Waterbury

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...3/444941092854

    Saw her last week. Pics are def doctored you she doesn't look as good at the pics, tits are saggy. I asked her to not smoke before and first thing she's doing when I see her is smoking. Was 45 min late. But def gave good head. I won't repeat tho. Not worth the hassle. She was really nice not great at making small talk sometimes she just made it awkward.

  11. #2675

    Wolcott provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/072518531781

    It's not often that I ask but she's cute I got to send me a selfie already. But I don't recognize her and for this area she looks too good to be true. Inbox me or post if you have any information thank you in advance.

    Poo.
    I reached out about two weeks ago and was told she's at a private residence on a main rd in wolcott. Wouldn't send me a verification pic holding up the date, said she couldn't find something to write with. Seemed a bit sketchy and I'm nervous when it comes to towns like wolcott. Quotes 1. 0 qv.

  12. #2674

    I tried and got nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/072518531781

    It's not often that I ask but she's cute I got to send me a selfie already. But I don't recognize her and for this area she looks too good to be true. Inbox me or post if you have any information thank you in advance.

    Poo.
    Hey, Poo.

    I've texted her on two separate days and never received a reply. Like you, I am intrigued.

  13. #2673

    Any Info

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/072518531781

    It's not often that I ask but she's cute I got to send me a selfie already. But I don't recognize her and for this area she looks too good to be true. Inbox me or post if you have any information thank you in advance.

    Poo.

  14. #2672

    Squirting Cougar

    First thanks for the intel on my last post.

    Tried to meet with this one a few days ago. After some back and forth texting she sent me the address. I asked for a confirmation picture but didn't get one. I show up at her apartment by Home Depot and say no fucking way I'm going in this dump. I text her I'm leaving. She sends pic. Looks good. But I wasn't chancing going in. Curious if anyone has meet her.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...g/897070863514

  15. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once maybe 2 years ago. Never thought about seeing her again. I thought it was just me. She has some great reviews from others on this forum.
    When I saw her last year she had a touch of skin on the belly but nothing else. I'm glad I saw this because I've been debating on seeing her again recently. I remember though once she turned around and bent over everything looked fine. She had a cute ass, nice legs and fake tits to reach around to while I did her Greek. She can really take a rear attack and has a really cool, laid back attitude which is why I think she is held in such high regard. Sad to hear the skin situation got worse. Wonder what causes that because it's the one common with a lot of these girls. Is it a drug thing? Worse, a sickness thing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape