Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22896

    New member, longtime monger

    Just a few of my critiques over the past year.

    AMP on west Diversey. Excellent, newer girl 30's very attractive YMMV Worth a try.

    Luna (Latina) on Addison. Sweetheart will warm uo.

    To you as she gets to know you. Nice DDD's.

    Lemongrass on laramie (AMP) - upfront pricing, great massage, no hidden fees. Yumi gives a great massage. Very Co-Vid precautious.

    Gizzelie. ATF- well worth the donation. A must see!

  2. #22895

    Gizellie

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    This girl said she works out of a storefront just south of Cicero and Belmont, massage and FS. Anyone partake, is this BS?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/131257
    She is the real deal. Well worth the donation.

    Real deal, sweetheart!

  3. #22894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Isabel Pomares.

    Light roaming and no L options. What she charges one would expect at least an L1 option. Not worth a visit from me. There's better options for less money.

  4. #22893

    Lucky foot spa

    Guys- yes I'm knew to this, went to lucky foot spa Bolingbrook And although the name suggests foot spa they had 2 rooms with curtains, great looking woman in her 40's took a guy in the room while I was getting foot massage (which is all I thought they offered) just wondering if anyone knows anything about this place?

  5. #22892

    Saved

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    Yes she allows light roaming. FYI rates in her ad reflect clothing at the finish: lingerie, topless, nude. Getting a bit older but still attractive. Nice gal who can carry a conversation if you want to talk but quiet if you want zen, good massage, enjoyable finish using hands and breast although she likes to be fully in control so don't expect full Russian experience. 420 friendly. I would like to find similar options if anyone has other suggestions either northside or north suburbs.
    You just saved me a trip. I thought it was L1, L2, L3.

  6. #22891

    Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys, I did see Isabella once way back in the day. Does she allow mutual touching? IIRC she didn't but I might wrong, it was probably 8 years ago at this point.
    Yes she allows light roaming. FYI rates in her ad reflect clothing at the finish: lingerie, topless, nude. Getting a bit older but still attractive. Nice gal who can carry a conversation if you want to talk but quiet if you want zen, good massage, enjoyable finish using hands and breast although she likes to be fully in control so don't expect full Russian experience. 420 friendly. I would like to find similar options if anyone has other suggestions either northside or north suburbs.

  7. #22890

    Any Hope

    Any hope of possibly finding a massage parlor open late night?

  8. #22889

    Princess Spa

    Thanks to those who previously reported on this place I made my way down there. Fairly quiet when I arrived nice rooms the lady who answered the phone and took me back to my room was the hottest one I'd seen. I wanted her but she said she's doesn't massage only directs. The pros the massage I got was fairly decent and the girl had a nice body and now for the.

    Cons a little pricey for L1 all negotiations were disgust upfront which kind of killed the mood. Overall I will be back if in the area to check out the other talent they have.

  9. #22888
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago3924  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?

    This is he only link I could find so I archived it!

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355

    Thanks.
    onlyfans.com/ fit. *****.

  10. #22887

    Gizelle, storefront?

    This girl said she works out of a storefront just south of Cicero and Belmont, massage and FS. Anyone partake, is this BS?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/131257

  11. #22886
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    She certainly is a good masseuse and an entertainer, but, on the other hand, she will require some I'd or recommendation, she also probably will text someone when you walk in first time (probably another security measure), there might be some curious neighbours around, and it could be very hard to park your car close enough to her place.
    Thanks guys, I did see Isabella once way back in the day. Does she allow mutual touching? IIRC she didn't but I might wrong, it was probably 8 years ago at this point.

  12. #22885

    Isabela

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend Isabela, Diversey & Sheraton: https://www.isabelapomares.com/.

    Really good CMT and nice finish.
    She certainly is a good masseuse and an entertainer, but, on the other hand, she will require some I'd or recommendation, she also probably will text someone when you walk in first time (probably another security measure), there might be some curious neighbours around, and it could be very hard to park your car close enough to her place.

  13. #22884

    Massage In Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys. I've been out of the massage game for quite some time now. Used to be very into it back in the Backpage days but since then I haven't really partaken so my rolodex of massage girls is very much dead at this point.

    Wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a real massage (deep tissue LMT type of thing) with an L1 finish. Been searching and reading the boards here but I'm not having much luck with any leads. I'm not looking to nickel and dime I'm happy to pay reasonably for someone that can work out some nagging knots, is reasonably attractive and ok with L1 (or higher). Ideally I'd like to find an independent LMT that can do outcall (in the city) that I can see regularly. But I'm open to something other than that if thats what it takes to find such an apparent unicorn 😂

    PM is fine.

    I'm a veteran monger, well behaved, respectful, etc.
    I highly recommend Isabela, Diversey & Sheraton: https://www.isabelapomares.com/.

    Really good CMT and nice finish.

  14. #22883

    Little Help?

    Hey Guys. I've been out of the massage game for quite some time now. Used to be very into it back in the Backpage days but since then I haven't really partaken so my rolodex of massage girls is very much dead at this point.

    Wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a real massage (deep tissue LMT type of thing) with an L1 finish. Been searching and reading the boards here but I'm not having much luck with any leads. I'm not looking to nickel and dime I'm happy to pay reasonably for someone that can work out some nagging knots, is reasonably attractive and ok with L1 (or higher). Ideally I'd like to find an independent LMT that can do outcall (in the city) that I can see regularly. But I'm open to something other than that if thats what it takes to find such an apparent unicorn 😂

    PM is fine.

    I'm a veteran monger, well behaved, respectful, etc.

  15. #22882
    It appears the owners of the golf shop next door are of Asian descent. Of course nothing wrong with that, but seems coincidental that the spa is next door. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it? LOL.

    I just wouldn't be excited to see the older woman who helped me at the golf shop walk up to me for a massage. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    A few days ago, sometime early afternoon, probably around 3 pm, I tried to visit them. Since nobody answered my call, and assuming they they are busy, I attempted to walk in, but the door was locked and the shop seemed unoccupied.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape