Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 1957
-
08-29-20 20:14 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 1091040 Coco (or is it CiCi?)
I swear she said her name was Coco, but I've seen other reports here saying Cici so now I'm not sure.
Either way, had a great visit today. I committed the cardinal sin of being honest and saying it was my first time there, because it was completely obvious when I tried to go in the wrong door LOL. But I said I had a friend who was a regular and highly recommended. Anyway I think she stretched the no-first-timers rule for me.
The visit was great, the massage was really good which I appreciated (and I think she's had some eastern medicine training, because she was hitting most of the same Qi Meridians that my accupressurist focuses on). After the flip, we did the usual negotiation dance and a fun time was had.
Overall, great experience.
-
08-29-20 19:45 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 21891040 Cici
Had a real good time with her. She is going by Cici. Kind of funny because my recent favorite was Cici at Can't but she has gone home to Flushing.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
Great service and seemed to really get into it.
Nipples are great. If you have seen Ling in Lowell similar nipples. But Ling has much bigger tits.
Cici liked her nipples played with and that seemed to turn her on.
Still prefer Can't Cici. Much prettier. But this Cici is better than most other options in area and definite repeat for me.
-
08-22-20 18:14 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 167Okay, good to know. Always thought it was part of the service. Before, I was never asked if I didn't want the shower.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-20 12:06 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 48I would normally criticize raising provider expectations but agree Skye is skilled and can go over & beyond.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 13:40 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 283Try Canterbury, its the street the AMP is on. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 13:23 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 475Can not search "Can't"
Aaaarrrgg! Too common or no results. (Without and with apostrophe).
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
I'm off to scroll through.
-
08-20-20 09:19 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 2189A few options for FS in Fitchburg / Leominster and Worcester.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
Only one option for FS with younger women. Check Worcester massage forum for reviews of Can't.
Entrance fee is standard 40/60. Tip is higher than other places locally due to the younger talent, 120 to 140.
-
08-19-20 22:47 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 109Usually hit up the AMPs in Brattleboro, but I'm thinking of heading east on an AMP road trip.
Sounds from the posts here that 1040 is maybe the best bet for FS, would I be correct in that?
Any other FS options? Especially if anyone has suggestions for younger women? Willing to reassess my road trip route to get someone younger than I usually find at local AMPs.
Also, I know what my tips usually are for Brattleboro but would like an idea of tips where I travel if I could.
Really looking forward to taking my road trip next week!
-
08-19-20 21:38 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 475Paid a visit to 1040 today based on this recommendation and a PM or two.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
VERY satisfied with my visit! No muss no fuss. Barely any hint was needed for an excellent appointment.
Will very likely return. Think I owe you a beer IammeIam.
And oh yeah, I have to brag, sorry in advance.
GF came into some extra money recently, had heard me mention this place. Transferred a buck fifty to my bank account and said "Have one on me, you deserve it".
Hand to god. I couldn't possibly ask for better.
-
08-19-20 21:38 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 2189Skye
First time I had Skye had only the standard tip on me. When I was leaving told her I would be right back Went across the street to the bank and returned to giver her an extra $20 because she deserved it.
Originally Posted by Paulc153
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 15:02 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 59Skye
Skye is probably one of the younger looking at Bemis. She's tops in my mind followed by Summer. Who I saw on my first couple of visits there. Skye didn't try for the upsell but went above and beyond what I expected. Partly because I called before arriving and then had to wait on the table multiple times. I was there for a over 2 hours and got Skye basically started the massage from scratch each time she excused herself and I had to wait.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 08:01 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 2189Perhaps not. Skye has good English skills but I would not say perfect.
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 13:23 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 931Last Bemis visit
I was headed for Ray st, but busy, and I had cash and time, so went next door to Bemis. There were two new woman, (didn't get or remember names) . The services offered were more than usual, and when we were at the right point, I asked for shirt off, she counter offered a Russian finish, she actually looked like she could provide that service, but she wanted $100 tip, said no, countered with $80, which I though was to much, but did finish with a Russian, wouldn't repeat, or pay that much again, but it was during those crazy "Wuhan Flu" recovery days, when everyone wanted to spend all their hobby cash in less than 2 weeks.
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 13:10 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 276On my last visit (Sophia) there was a shorter cute girl who joined to help with the TS and spoke perfect English. Is that Skye?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 08:23 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 2189I always enjoy my time with Skye. There is also another girl there besides Sophia. Never been with her.
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
Had a different girl there a while ago. Seems she and someone else were temporary fill ins for Skye and Sophia. Was very attractive and real good. Tried to get more than standard service. She said the owner told her they are not allowed to do more and she would be in trouble if she did.









Reply With Quote






