Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8210

    Did you try a google search?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Besides AMPs. Pretty much ran the AMP thing in the ground now. Any other good Asian options for AA in the area?
    Or Adult search, Maryland, Bltimore, Escorts, Asian.

    Or search this thread for Asian.

    Or try Eros.

    Or Escort Alligator.

    Or any of the other escort websites.

    If it seems like I am being mean. I am sorry. I am in a bad mood. I should probably drive down to Landsdowne and get me an Asian escort.

    Play safe,

    B. you.

  2. #8209
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Well, let's see. Shitty jail tats. Check. Horrible pics from a Baltimore rowhome basement. Check. Cigarette in the hand. Check. The requisite Snapchat filter to cover up the "real" face. Check. E monument location. Double (but you might get robbed) check. Requisite pic from the "ho room" backstage at a local strip club. Check. Yep, they're real.
    Nora looks rough. She has so many needle marks and body sores, you can literally play "connect the dots"!...but I wouldn't mind tapping batgirl and the other one with the beautiful eyes and scale tattoos on her back.

  3. #8208

    Reese and Layla Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please confirm if they are legit. They look familiar but I could not find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53399280/
    Well, let's see. Shitty jail tats. Check. Horrible pics from a Baltimore rowhome basement. Check. Cigarette in the hand. Check. The requisite Snapchat filter to cover up the "real" face. Check. E monument location. Double (but you might get robbed) check. Requisite pic from the "ho room" backstage at a local strip club. Check. Yep, they're real.

  4. #8207

    Asian Options

    Besides AMPs. Pretty much ran the AMP thing in the ground now. Any other good Asian options for AA in the area?

  5. #8206
    Quote Originally Posted by Waahoo  [View Original Post]
    The one girl looks like Nora / Caitlyn that was a product of Hit or Miss stable. Used to work out of Whitemarsh with her mother. I would avoid, very sketchy towards the end of her run
    Agree with Wahoo. I saw "Nora" when she was at a spot in Parkville. Sketchy scene, 3 dudes smoking and drinking outside on the porch. Mom and kiddies inside. She could our session short. Made up an excuse she had internal bleeding, blah blah blah! Paid for hhr got maybe 5 minutes. Basically she's a rip off artist. I'd pass.

  6. #8205

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please confirm if they are legit. They look familiar but I could not find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53399280/
    The one girl looks like Nora / Caitlyn that was a product of Hit or Miss stable. Used to work out of Whitemarsh with her mother. I would avoid, very sketchy towards the end of her run.

  7. #8204

    Reese and layla

    Can anyone please confirm if they are legit. They look familiar but I could not find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/53399280/

  8. #8203

    Search Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by TattMan  [View Original Post]
    If she has been reviewed, I apologize. I just didn't see a name to do a search. Has anyone had an experience with this lovely red?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...881/4102045112
    She went by Becky, was only here for a short time. I don't think she is in MD anymore but would love to know if someone saw her recently. I have copied Shooter's review.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of visiting this little hottie a couple days ago. Simple setup. Low-end motel off Joppa. She's a sweetheart. Cute but didn't have makeup on like the pics which I would've preferred. Anyway, tiny little frame, A cups, cute little soft ass. All covered. Surprisingly she can take a decent sized D deep and hard. Had a good time with her. The view from K9 was hot with her ass spread taking a pounding and then another pounding in mish. Dirty talk too was nice. MSOG if you choose hh. I only stayed for the ss. The hat she supplies are pretty thick so you may want to bring your favorites. She originally suggested 100 ss, 160 hh, 200 hr but quickly agreed to 60 ss, Or 100 hh so I was in. Love them little girls. She was a good time. Treat her with respect and she'll return the favor. Enjoy! Tell her you heard it from Shooter.

    Shooter Out!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52169024/

  9. #8202

    Sorry I was out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    What was is the donation for the half?
    $30 for half.

  10. #8201

    Yerp

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen McKenna lately? She always changes her number and has new contact info. I used to have a great time with her, great BBBJ. Was wondering if she's still around.
    She runs ads every day, not sure how you could miss um.

    Monoxide.

  11. #8200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Paranoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Bro, no disrespect intended but if you are that damn paranoid you might want to find another hobby. The area is actually decent and seemed to me to be a well kept, quiet neighborhood. Hell, her place is like the Ritz compared to some of the other places that I've ventured into including Wilkins, West Baltimore, Brooklyn Park, monument st, our two favorite hotels on B+A Blvd, and just about every other inner city-ghetto-hood residence you can think of. Just a heads up, she's really not comfortable seeing "new" clients. She definitely prefers regulars or someone that she feels very comfortable with and trusts very much. And yes, she is on something but so are the vast majority of women providers in this hobby. It comes with the territory. But once you are lucky enough to visit her and get to know her, the experience and service is second to none!
    Yeah, the dude is not cut out for this lifestyle. Some of the shithole traps I've been in. OMG!! Lucky to be alive. I wish I had her digits because I'm looking for a regular.

  12. #8199

    Lmao

    One of my other mongering spots. Lmao.

    Looks like Little guy gets a break. You can't make this shit up:

    "Forget the porno at home to I might get madd if you bring another girl. LOL services start at $100 $greek welcome $200 and after 6 inch extra 50 an inch".

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/222541051822

    Bring your rulers!

  13. #8198
    Quote Originally Posted by TattMan  [View Original Post]
    If she has been reviewed, I apologize. I just didn't see a name to do a search. Has anyone had an experience with this lovely red?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...881/4102045112
    I believe shooter reviewed her not too long ago. She was definitely one to go see. I have tried to see her recently but have had no luck with response. She also has I think a different phone number and different pictures of her with dark hair now. I noticed she travels in and out of the area also. I think she would be a good time if you can make contact with her. Stay safe.

  14. #8197

    Mckenna

    Has anyone seen McKenna lately? She always changes her number and has new contact info. I used to have a great time with her, great BBBJ. Was wondering if she's still around.

  15. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    This part of the review really got me going that I just went down to the atm pulled out some cash. I wanted to see this curioso tattoo as well as the experience. Of course she is russhing me to get there and all sorts of thind that turn me off. And of course when I got there I guess she might be into something because she ghosted for longer than I wanted to wait around in that area of town (its 12 am here too). I mean I do live really damn close like single digit drive but I still just bailed. I feel like she might be a bit faded right now or on something so lets hope I can catch her on your golden moment in the future.
    Bro, no disrespect intended but if you are that damn paranoid you might want to find another hobby. The area is actually decent and seemed to me to be a well kept, quiet neighborhood. Hell, her place is like the Ritz compared to some of the other places that I've ventured into including Wilkins, West Baltimore, Brooklyn Park, monument st, our two favorite hotels on B+A Blvd, and just about every other inner city-ghetto-hood residence you can think of. Just a heads up, she's really not comfortable seeing "new" clients. She definitely prefers regulars or someone that she feels very comfortable with and trusts very much. And yes, she is on something but so are the vast majority of women providers in this hobby. It comes with the territory. But once you are lucky enough to visit her and get to know her, the experience and service is second to none!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape