Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 131 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1957
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1042

    1040 Coco (or is it CiCi?)

    I swear she said her name was Coco, but I've seen other reports here saying Cici so now I'm not sure.

    Either way, had a great visit today. I committed the cardinal sin of being honest and saying it was my first time there, because it was completely obvious when I tried to go in the wrong door LOL. But I said I had a friend who was a regular and highly recommended. Anyway I think she stretched the no-first-timers rule for me.

    The visit was great, the massage was really good which I appreciated (and I think she's had some eastern medicine training, because she was hitting most of the same Qi Meridians that my accupressurist focuses on). After the flip, we did the usual negotiation dance and a fun time was had.

    Overall, great experience.

  2. #1041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    1040 Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy small Asian breasts and very long nipples, the new girl at 1040 might be your cup of tea. I didn't get the name, she is new and Amy texts me whenever there is a new girl. Maybe 5'2", younger than average for the area (meaning less than 50 ish) and at best an "a" cup, but maybe 1" (long nipples. Regular service at 1040, $40 (hh) and $100 (tip).
    Had a real good time with her. She is going by Cici. Kind of funny because my recent favorite was Cici at Can't but she has gone home to Flushing.

    Great service and seemed to really get into it.

    Nipples are great. If you have seen Ling in Lowell similar nipples. But Ling has much bigger tits.

    Cici liked her nipples played with and that seemed to turn her on.

    Still prefer Can't Cici. Much prettier. But this Cici is better than most other options in area and definite repeat for me.

  3. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Table shower was always $10 extra. They raised their rates after the Covid re-opening. Hour without TS was $60 before, so TS was $70. Now is $70 for hour without, and $80 with.
    Okay, good to know. Always thought it was part of the service. Before, I was never asked if I didn't want the shower.

  4. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    First time I had Skye had only the standard tip on me. When I was leaving told her I would be right back Went across the street to the bank and returned to giver her an extra $20 because she deserved it.
    I would normally criticize raising provider expectations but agree Skye is skilled and can go over & beyond.

  5. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Aaaarrrgg! Too common or no results. (Without and with apostrophe).

    I'm off to scroll through.
    Try Canterbury, its the street the AMP is on. Good luck.

  6. #1037

    Can not search "Can't"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    A few options for FS in Fitchburg / Leominster and Worcester.

    Only one option for FS with younger women. Check Worcester massage forum for reviews of Can't.

    Entrance fee is standard 40/60. Tip is higher than other places locally due to the younger talent, 120 to 140.
    Aaaarrrgg! Too common or no results. (Without and with apostrophe).

    I'm off to scroll through.

  7. #1036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    Usually hit up the AMPs in Brattleboro, but I'm thinking of heading east on an AMP road trip.

    Sounds from the posts here that 1040 is maybe the best bet for FS, would I be correct in that?

    Any other FS options? Especially if anyone has suggestions for younger women? Willing to reassess my road trip route to get someone younger than I usually find at local AMPs.

    Also, I know what my tips usually are for Brattleboro but would like an idea of tips where I travel if I could.

    Really looking forward to taking my road trip next week!
    A few options for FS in Fitchburg / Leominster and Worcester.

    Only one option for FS with younger women. Check Worcester massage forum for reviews of Can't.

    Entrance fee is standard 40/60. Tip is higher than other places locally due to the younger talent, 120 to 140.

  8. #1035
    Usually hit up the AMPs in Brattleboro, but I'm thinking of heading east on an AMP road trip.

    Sounds from the posts here that 1040 is maybe the best bet for FS, would I be correct in that?

    Any other FS options? Especially if anyone has suggestions for younger women? Willing to reassess my road trip route to get someone younger than I usually find at local AMPs.

    Also, I know what my tips usually are for Brattleboro but would like an idea of tips where I travel if I could.

    Really looking forward to taking my road trip next week!

  9. #1034
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    If you enjoy small Asian breasts and very long nipples, the new girl at 1040 might be your cup of tea. I didn't get the name, she is new and Amy texts me whenever there is a new girl. Maybe 5'2", younger than average for the area (meaning less than 50 ish) and at best an "a" cup, but maybe 1" (long nipples. Regular service at 1040, $40 (hh) and $100 (tip).
    Paid a visit to 1040 today based on this recommendation and a PM or two.

    VERY satisfied with my visit! No muss no fuss. Barely any hint was needed for an excellent appointment.

    Will very likely return. Think I owe you a beer IammeIam.

    And oh yeah, I have to brag, sorry in advance.

    GF came into some extra money recently, had heard me mention this place. Transferred a buck fifty to my bank account and said "Have one on me, you deserve it".

    Hand to god. I couldn't possibly ask for better.

  10. #1033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulc153  [View Original Post]
    Skye is probably one of the younger looking at Bemis. She's tops in my mind followed by Summer. Who I saw on my first couple of visits there. Skye didn't try for the upsell but went above and beyond what I expected. Partly because I called before arriving and then had to wait on the table multiple times. I was there for a over 2 hours and got Skye basically started the massage from scratch each time she excused herself and I had to wait.
    First time I had Skye had only the standard tip on me. When I was leaving told her I would be right back Went across the street to the bank and returned to giver her an extra $20 because she deserved it.

  11. #1032

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps not. Skye has good English skills but I would not say perfect.
    Skye is probably one of the younger looking at Bemis. She's tops in my mind followed by Summer. Who I saw on my first couple of visits there. Skye didn't try for the upsell but went above and beyond what I expected. Partly because I called before arriving and then had to wait on the table multiple times. I was there for a over 2 hours and got Skye basically started the massage from scratch each time she excused herself and I had to wait.

  12. #1031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    On my last visit (Sophia) there was a shorter cute girl who joined to help with the TS and spoke perfect English. Is that Skye?
    Perhaps not. Skye has good English skills but I would not say perfect.

  13. #1030

    Last Bemis visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    On my last visit (Sophia) there was a shorter cute girl who joined to help with the TS and spoke perfect English. Is that Skye?
    I was headed for Ray st, but busy, and I had cash and time, so went next door to Bemis. There were two new woman, (didn't get or remember names) . The services offered were more than usual, and when we were at the right point, I asked for shirt off, she counter offered a Russian finish, she actually looked like she could provide that service, but she wanted $100 tip, said no, countered with $80, which I though was to much, but did finish with a Russian, wouldn't repeat, or pay that much again, but it was during those crazy "Wuhan Flu" recovery days, when everyone wanted to spend all their hobby cash in less than 2 weeks.

  14. #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I always enjoy my time with Skye. There is also another girl there besides Sophia. Never been with her.

    Had a different girl there a while ago. Seems she and someone else were temporary fill ins for Skye and Sophia. Was very attractive and real good. Tried to get more than standard service. She said the owner told her they are not allowed to do more and she would be in trouble if she did.
    On my last visit (Sophia) there was a shorter cute girl who joined to help with the TS and spoke perfect English. Is that Skye?

  15. #1028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash88  [View Original Post]
    And well worth it. That room to the right of the door as you walk in is where I had my experience with Sophia, who is a "kill the moment" haggler in my experience. Can't wait to get back there to see anyone different though!
    I always enjoy my time with Skye. There is also another girl there besides Sophia. Never been with her.

    Had a different girl there a while ago. Seems she and someone else were temporary fill ins for Skye and Sophia. Was very attractive and real good. Tried to get more than standard service. She said the owner told her they are not allowed to do more and she would be in trouble if she did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape