Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17879

    New downriver?

    I just noticed this ad that appears to be new and in the downriver area. Does anyone have any info on this? It claims to do body slides but I'm confident it isn't the old lady everyone has reviewed. Ad says 45 yrs old and a different phone number. If you know something please private message me.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/142769

  2. #17878

    Haley Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecuyer  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany launched her bikini sessions in January. I was wondering if anyone has opted recently for that upscale option to her repertoire and if Haley was amenable to it as well?
    I thought Haley was a dud. She has a nice rack but that's about it. No enthusiasm. I've read that she does CFS and complains the whole time but she said it wasn't on the table when I saw her so I opted for the BJ. It wasn't great but it did the trick. Wouldn't repeat.

  3. #17877
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Multiple attempts reaching out to her but no response.
    Nothing crazy. Offer specials like bikini massage but only HJ at the end.

  4. #17876
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfCards  [View Original Post]
    Nope. I went there once. The provider I got was old and unattractive enough to make me question all the life choices that culminated to that moment.
    I didn't quite mean it that way. He made it sound like nothing was offered. That would be a first. Its dark in there for a reason. You can also move your mask up over your eyes if it isn't dark enough.

  5. #17875
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHead  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised at your lack of happiness at Asian health center. You might be the first.
    Nope. I went there once. The provider I got was old and unattractive enough to make me question all the life choices that culminated to that moment.

  6. #17874
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    No I haven't seen her since the cvoid started. She don't answer phone or text which at first she was awesome at replying back. Her phone went dead a a bit it's back up and running again but she don't reply back.
    Since she's had back to back unwanted pregnancies, my guess is she hit the trifecta.

  7. #17873
    Quote Originally Posted by FunStuff99  [View Original Post]
    The health center in novi was a poor massage and nothing to be happy about. Gave it a try because I kept reading Lotus was legit. Oh well I guess.
    I'm surprised at your lack of happiness at Asian health center. You might be the first.

  8. #17872
    Quote Originally Posted by Belenus  [View Original Post]
    Going to have to stop in at SWB in the near future now!

    Yes, last time I went, I think like early March, it fee was. 8 an hour. Though the massage was still nice
    As of last week it was. 8 an hour.

  9. #17871

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Daisy in Rochester the past couple months?
    No I haven't seen her since the cvoid started. She don't answer phone or text which at first she was awesome at replying back. Her phone went dead a a bit it's back up and running again but she don't reply back.

  10. #17870

    Daisy

    Anyone seen Daisy in Rochester the past couple months?

  11. #17869

    Nobody

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    My Spidey senses are tingling but I have a hunch I'm not the only one that has had CFS at Yoshiko Spa and their sister location on 26 mile.
    Nobody has had full service at either location if so, they won't be open long. Especially the 26 mile spa.

  12. #17868
    Quote Originally Posted by BBInTheD  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place located??
    Shiatsu well being. Google maps is your friend.

  13. #17867

    Swb

    Quote Originally Posted by Belenus  [View Original Post]
    Going to have to stop in at SWB in the near future now!

    Yes, last time I went, I think like early March, it fee was. 8 an hour. Though the massage was still nice.
    Where is this place located??

  14. #17866

    Noelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyFan  [View Original Post]
    Obviously the pics are fake but has anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1919159
    Multiple attempts reaching out to her but no response.

  15. #17865

    Found another dud

    The health center in novi was a poor massage and nothing to be happy about. Gave it a try because I kept reading Lotus was legit. Oh well I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape