Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #3544

    I have big plans for September with her

    Quote Originally Posted by BearBare5  [View Original Post]
    The one and only Gina Rollins! Available September (hopefully).
    Yep. I crossed my fingers. If she is back, I am going to pull off a double with Gina and Elle James. The only problem Elle may ghost sometimes. Two of my favorite girls on the same date.

  2. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Who is this?
    Gina Rollins.

  3. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that's vintage Gina. Too bad she couldn't stay that young forever
    Fairly recent. A year ago.

  4. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing that's vintage Gina. Too bad she couldn't stay that young forever.
    When I saw her, she told me she had done some movies. Anyone know the name of those movies or what name she used to perform under? Same question for Ingrid. Asking for a friend.

  5. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    The G. O. A. T.
    The one and only Gina Rollins! Available September (hopefully).

  6. #3539

    I saw juliette

    I saw her a couple of weeks ago here is my report she is pretty got big tattoos on her back which I am not feeling any way she is ok GFE service included in the end though I put her to the test and took the hat off I tried to see if she was willing but she put her hand over her box and would not let me in but hey that's my experience never discussed having Bbfs with her and this was the first time seeing her and did not discuss giving extra $ so maybe thats why however maybe one of you guys will get that bareback service I'm out don't pull out fill them up and make them breed 😆

  7. #3538
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    The G. O. A. T.
    Who is this?

  8. #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    The G. O. A. T.
    Definitely! No contest!

  9. #3536
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    The G. O. A. T.
    I'm guessing that's vintage Gina. Too bad she couldn't stay that young forever.

  10. #3535
    The G. O. A. T.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200819_003938.jpg‎  

  11. #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    How was your experience dealing with booking and seeing Juelz?
    Was able to negotiate her down 1200 h woth t3st results from the lab she sent me. Talked about a couple of services I wanted. Yes I got bareback but it was not my best experience with a porn star. She under performed. Let putvitvthat way. With 1200 I could have better option I know of in Manhattan.

  12. #3533

    Juliette at Diamond Desires

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to see Juliette? The only review I saw of her on TNA, said that No DFK, LFK or BLS. BBFS session isn't enough for me without it being GFE.
    No, I didn't go there yet to see Juliette at Diamond Desires, but the mamasan (the phone girl) sent me a text message attesting that Juliette is BBFS banger and that I should come to see her. I tried to go there today, Tuesday, but the place was closed the whole day, no response by call and text the whole day, so I will try next time. It seems that the place is running on low inventory, not too many girls are showing up for work, may be due to Cov19.

  13. #3532
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    Don't book her through TLC. Contact her directly via social media. The rate would be significantly less around 1200/ h. I tried to reach out to the girls directly bypassing any agency. I recently saw Juelz ventura. I talk tonher directly. I had her for 1200/ h instead of 1500/ h. I know I could have got even lower rate but I didn't want to give the impression I was cheap and whiny.
    I contacted her at the end of October via her person email, and she wanted 1750/ hr for BBFS, and when I backed out the lowest she said she'd be willing to do was 1500/ hr. I still said that was too much for me but she didn't respond after that.

  14. #3531

    Juelz ventura

    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I was referred to a lab that some SW, porn stars and porn actress use.
    How was your experience dealing with booking and seeing Juelz?

  15. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeyto  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame to hear. I really wanted to go to Montreal this year and see what it's like to hobby over there. I heard just the regular girls were dtf for anything. But if the pro scene is little for strict on bb then I'll try out Toronto. I know there is BB forum strictly for Toronto if you Google it.
    Don't waste your time on Montreal, I've been there for a bachelor party and it's a dead zone for BBFS and basically just a tourist trap. The only good thing about it are the comparatively cheap strip clubs. Toronto is definitely better. It's still difficult and you have to put in legwork but not damn near impossible like Montreal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape