Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44

    longrod theory

    Longrod,
    nice theory, but it wouldn't happen that way for a number of reasons:
    1. to cite illegal activity you have to have proof of such. At the very least a police report or something. That would lead to a *three day notice to perform conditions or quit*.
    2. You would then need another proof that the illegaL activity continued before filing an unlawful detainer.
    If there was two proofs. LE doesn't need to talk to the landlord.
    Regards,
    CA

  2. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Longrod
    After my evening walk this Saturday night I was in the mood for some Del Taco breakfast food. So what you ask?

    Well, driving by the formerly Vick's Accu Therapy there is now a NEW neon sign shining in its place.

    "LA Clinica de Acupuntura" is the new nomenclature.

    Seems the Koreans are "out" and latinas are "in".

    Anybody wanna risk a needle pin in the ass in hopes of finding some muy caliente panocha??
    I just may give this place a try. Sounds interesting........

    And I'm a little suspicious of all these newbies as well.

  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance 62
    Haven't tried frontier but the place next to Wendy's is pretty good I have seen Mimi, very young looking. She won't let you finger she said its dirty or was dirty. If you go the other way there is a viet massage parlor. Very young looking girls. A bit pricey, but FS is avilable.
    I have been to Chap/Brook upstairs. The girls are young and HJ ready. Been told FS is avail and BJ also. Try Lilly or Sandy. 60 HJ other xtras ymmv.

  4. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHipHopDance
    Newbie here. I've been lurking around for awhile though. I'm planning to visit frontier and other places around there this week. I will report back if I do take the visits.
    Let me know what frontier is like if you get a chance.i was think about hitting it up meself.

  5. #40

    Where did all the Newbies come from?

    First of the year and we have all the newbie posts. Make you suspisious.

  6. #39
    So why post anything now?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHipHopDance
    Newbie here. I've been lurking around for awhile though. I'm planning to visit frontier and other places around there this week. I will report back if I do take the visits.

  7. #38
    Newbie here. I've been lurking around for awhile though. I'm planning to visit frontier and other places around there this week. I will report back if I do take the visits.

  8. #37

    Brookhurst #R

    So a friend of mine swears that he got extra from the Viet place #R. I've been there once and gotten nothing. Some people on this forum who have been there didn't get anything either. Anyhow, I did as he advised and keep on insisting even when she said no. So I guess the trick is to give $60 after the flip as a sign of good faith, which gets you a HJ and your hands are free to roam but that is it.

    Completely not worth the bang for the buck but I had to try it to see if he's right. I wouldn't recommend it but it's FYI. Just goes to show there is always hope.

  9. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3063
    Here some info on Chapman/Brookhurst I havn't tried Frontier its the complex is closed on the weekend.I did try this place next to Wendy's(pink complex) about week ago. I scout the are before found a couple good looking girls in there so I went back. On a Sat. there was only one girl working there not the best looking of the bunch(dont remember her name) 40 for the half. She offered the table shower which was nice because on the flip she did alot teasing of the boys,little of the stroking of the shaft. I thought this all good.Back to the room lame ass massage on the flip if she ask if I want that taken care of. I say sure she only offers the HJ, I try to get the BJ she with next time bab. Keep asking then I say to my self if I keep asking I'll end up with one thoose sran wrap bj so I get HJ,let me play with arse and little bitty titties, So 40/40

    One place that I'm looking into checking out its north brookhurst in the Albertsons shopping center.Next to the laundrymat.I was doing laundry(my maching to a dump)So I go recon this place.The girtl at the desk had some very large tits. I ask her if she gives massage or you have a doctor? She dont understand call in another girl(very cute,school girl look,nice) she says the girl give the massages. While ding my laundry I saw at least 5 guys come and go in about 1hr half so they were pretty busy.If anyone checks this place before I do let me know.

    If you need exact location PM
    Haven't tried frontier but the place next to Wendy's is pretty good I have seen Mimi, very young looking. She won't let you finger she said its dirty or was dirty. If you go the other way there is a viet massage parlor. Very young looking girls. A bit pricey, but FS is avilable.

  10. #35

    Oasis Relax

    Went to Oasis relax on el toro and rockfield in lake forest. saw the ad in the "adult massage" section of the weekly and in the sports page of the oc register. 40 for half and 60 for full. got the full. girl was beat. Massage was good. oil and shiatsu. Finished the massage and inquired about the special massage and whe said they only do a regular massage. Place was good for therapy but bad for shibang. not recommended.

  11. #34

    Brookhurst/Chapman

    Quote Originally Posted by Chance 62
    Try Chapman and Brookhurst, near the Golden Arches in Garden Grove.

    Ages 22-26
    Here some info on Chapman/Brookhurst I havn't tried Frontier its the complex is closed on the weekend.I did try this place next to Wendy's(pink complex) about week ago. I scout the are before found a couple good looking girls in there so I went back. On a Sat. there was only one girl working there not the best looking of the bunch(dont remember her name) 40 for the half. She offered the table shower which was nice because on the flip she did alot teasing of the boys,little of the stroking of the shaft. I thought this all good.Back to the room lame ass massage on the flip if she ask if I want that taken care of. I say sure she only offers the HJ, I try to get the BJ she with next time bab. Keep asking then I say to my self if I keep asking I'll end up with one thoose sran wrap bj so I get HJ,let me play with arse and little bitty titties, So 40/40

    One place that I'm looking into checking out its north brookhurst in the Albertsons shopping center.Next to the laundrymat.I was doing laundry(my maching to a dump)So I go recon this place.The girtl at the desk had some very large tits. I ask her if she gives massage or you have a doctor? She dont understand call in another girl(very cute,school girl look,nice) she says the girl give the massages. While ding my laundry I saw at least 5 guys come and go in about 1hr half so they were pretty busy.If anyone checks this place before I do let me know.

    If you need exact location PM

  12. #33

    2 cents

    Maybe thats just a front like they use at lots of chinese resturants. Real good chinese food with the latinos imagrants doing the all the cooking.

    Could be camaflouged as a latina accufuck place but still serve korean on the plater? Just my 2 cents.


    Quote Originally Posted by Longrod
    After my evening walk this Saturday night I was in the mood for some Del Taco breakfast food. So what you ask?

    Well, driving by the formerly Vick's Accu Therapy there is now a NEW neon sign shining in its place.

    "LA Clinica de Acupuntura" is the new nomenclature.

    Seems the Koreans are "out" and latinas are "in".

    Anybody wanna risk a needle pin in the ass in hopes of finding some muy caliente panocha??

  13. #32

    Goodbye Koreans ... Bienvenidos Latinas?

    After my evening walk this Saturday night I was in the mood for some Del Taco breakfast food. So what you ask?

    Well, driving by the formerly Vick's Accu Therapy there is now a NEW neon sign shining in its place.

    "LA Clinica de Acupuntura" is the new nomenclature.

    Seems the Koreans are "out" and latinas are "in".

    Anybody wanna risk a needle pin in the ass in hopes of finding some muy caliente panocha??

  14. #31
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Longrod
    I live close to Vick's Accu Therapy at its new location on Ponderosa Street in an unincorporated area of Santa Ana near 17th Street & Tustin Avenue so naturally every time I drive by I look ... partly out of amusement and partly out of pride (visited Vick's in Los Al, never had the pleasure here in between Santa Ana/Tustin).

    Today, Saturday January 6th, the Vick's sign is no more. It came down.

    H-m-m-m, wonder what brought that about?

    I have a hunch and it goes like this ...

    For the County of Orange to commence legal proceedings and get a court order to shut down this establishment ... it could be a lengthy process. With continuances for discovery and delays of every imaginable kind.

    Santa Ana city LE mode of operation seems to be the following: contact the landlord and describe what is going on with the problem tenant. Threaten the landlord with stuff in addition to the problem tenant.

    I'm certain Santa Ana LE did this with 2 chiropractor places near Warner & Fairview (I patronized both and can attest lots of good extras were available at both MPs). The landlord evicts the tenant and its much more faster, effective and cheaper than going the legal route.

    I'm certain in every commercial lease there is a provision that states "Tenant agrees to abide by all applicable local laws and not use premises for any unlawful endeavor". Landlord probably cites this and it justifies breaking of the lease by Landlord, who gives 30 days notice to quit and vacate the premises. When the Tenant doesn't comply an UnLawful Detainer can be quickly attained (in days) and the County Marshall will do the moving.

    Tenant obviously doesn't want the County Marshall to snoop around and 1] confiscate the massage tables, etc 2] find any incriminating evidence for future legal proceedings. The Tenant can only complain about his bad luck since most OC juries will side with Landlord, especially if he is acting on the advise/threats of the OC Sheriff/Santa Ana police (whoever did the threatening).

    The timing makes sense. Vick's probably had a January 1st deadline to vacate. An Unlawful Detainer could be had by the 4th or 5th day of January and the sign could be dismantled by someone other than Vick's.

    Sad to see.

    It's just another example of how puritanically strict this county (Orange) is when more than a HJ (i.e. Full Service) is offered anywhere within the county.

    On the brighter side? If this account is accurate (and this is how Vick's demise really did occur) ... Vick's will re-emerge again!

    But where?
    Longrod - I really appreciate your post and this analysis. Great stuff!

    ROMAN

  15. #30

    The party's over :(

    I live close to Vick's Accu Therapy at its new location on Ponderosa Street in an unincorporated area of Santa Ana near 17th Street & Tustin Avenue so naturally every time I drive by I look ... partly out of amusement and partly out of pride (visited Vick's in Los Al, never had the pleasure here in between Santa Ana/Tustin).

    Today, Saturday January 6th, the Vick's sign is no more. It came down.

    H-m-m-m, wonder what brought that about?

    I have a hunch and it goes like this ...

    For the County of Orange to commence legal proceedings and get a court order to shut down this establishment ... it could be a lengthy process. With continuances for discovery and delays of every imaginable kind.

    Santa Ana city LE mode of operation seems to be the following: contact the landlord and describe what is going on with the problem tenant. Threaten the landlord with stuff in addition to the problem tenant.

    I'm certain Santa Ana LE did this with 2 chiropractor places near Warner & Fairview (I patronized both and can attest lots of good extras were available at both MPs). The landlord evicts the tenant and its much more faster, effective and cheaper than going the legal route.

    I'm certain in every commercial lease there is a provision that states "Tenant agrees to abide by all applicable local laws and not use premises for any unlawful endeavor". Landlord probably cites this and it justifies breaking of the lease by Landlord, who gives 30 days notice to quit and vacate the premises. When the Tenant doesn't comply an UnLawful Detainer can be quickly attained (in days) and the County Marshall will do the moving.

    Tenant obviously doesn't want the County Marshall to snoop around and 1] confiscate the massage tables, etc 2] find any incriminating evidence for future legal proceedings. The Tenant can only complain about his bad luck since most OC juries will side with Landlord, especially if he is acting on the advise/threats of the OC Sheriff/Santa Ana police (whoever did the threatening).

    The timing makes sense. Vick's probably had a January 1st deadline to vacate. An Unlawful Detainer could be had by the 4th or 5th day of January and the sign could be dismantled by someone other than Vick's.

    Sad to see.

    It's just another example of how puritanically strict this county (Orange) is when more than a HJ (i.e. Full Service) is offered anywhere within the county.

    On the brighter side? If this account is accurate (and this is how Vick's demise really did occur) ... Vick's will re-emerge again!

    But where?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape