Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 6378
-
08-22-20 21:14 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 64Lilac TopAsian Re:
I saw her when she was at SAG as Mindy. She's on the older side but still looks really good and has some very soft skin, big tits and a decent ass.
Originally Posted by OcasianBoy
[View Original Post]
On the negative side, he BBBJ was very poor and no CIP CIM nor COF. Maybe she allows CIP now that she is at Top Girls, because the last time I inquired.
On one of their gals for BBFS, they were asking for 4 bills. That's steep and I would expect CIP to be included.
In conclusion, I like older women, I'm 30 BTW, Lilac / Mindy's body and looks is exactly what I'm into. So if you like older women with big tits, a very acceptable ass and BBFS, I would say you'd like her.
4 bills is too much for me though, I'll repeat if I find her at different agency that costs cheaper.
-
08-22-20 03:36 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 7266The booker for LA girls is not the same for OC girls. I believe there are a few bookers in the OC?
Originally Posted by BrianStewart
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 22:21 #1006Regular Member

Posts: 6I am interested in checking her out too. I believe I saw her was with Ca-kdolls before.
-
08-21-20 19:19 #1005Regular Member

Posts: 21Intel
Thanks guys, do you guys recommend any hot girl (tall, cute face with good service) ? If she provide BBFS is a plus, I saw Nancy, Jemma, Ha Mi, Clover, Sophia,. Sophia and Jemma have good services but they are not hot, Jemma is my ATF till now but cannot find anyone good and hot except her. Clover is fine, kind of skinny. Nancy is good service but she is too old. Thanks a lot.
-
08-21-20 19:18 #1004Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by RandyValarde77
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-20 00:41 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 189Bb
Who's the most petite and hottest BBFS preferably CIP in the OC or LA right now?
-
08-20-20 17:19 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 139Lilac from topAsian
Wondering if anybody has seen her yet.
-
08-20-20 00:38 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 553Holy shit.
Originally Posted by OcAllen
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 15:57 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 101They have several in OC.
Originally Posted by Aznboica
[View Original Post]
KCupids.
Indyazn.
Allstarasia.
And 2 others I think.
If you PM them they will get the message.
-
08-19-20 14:07 #999Senior Member

Posts: 142Lol
Tried to book dahee and she's booked for 2 days. That must be a lot of guys dumping into her, better find a different one.
-
08-19-20 13:46 #998Regular Member

Posts: 6CA-KDolls (OC)
OC profiles.
Originally Posted by Aznboica
[View Original Post]
KCupids.
IndyAzn.
AllStarAsia.
-
08-19-20 11:16 #997Senior Member

Posts: 31Allstarasia indyazn kcupids asianfullmoon.
Originally Posted by Aznboica
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 06:47 #996Regular Member

Posts: 21Help
Anyone know what is screen name of CA-KDolls on hx? Tried to search there but cannot find it. Thanks in advance.
-
08-18-20 12:39
Banned Member
- Reason
- Double
-
08-17-20 16:06 #995Senior Member

Posts: 329Nana at LovelyGirls=Dahee at Sugarcake
Good work guys. I am convinced you are right. Been comparing notes of my session with Dahee with another member that saw Nana of LovelyGirls (Not to be confused with Mid Wiltshire Nana aka Energizer Bunny Nana). Almost identical even down to the belly chain she wears which, in my experience, very few girls wear. I would see her again and again no matter what name she uses lol.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 13:32 #994Senior Member

Posts: 333Correct on all points.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






