Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,066 to 25,080 of 41288
-
08-19-20 13:03 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 271st attempt
Just tried hooking up with this one. Communication was good until I reached the destination. I couldn't find the apartment number and texted where I was, and communication went dead. I relayed that I don't wait in parking lots, then left. About 40 min later she text back with the same address from earlier. Told her I was long gone. May try again. We shall see, but until then, any good referrals of chicks with big naturals are always appreciated. Be safe.
Originally Posted by LatinQuarters1
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 09:55 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 27Judy with booty
Anyone know anything about this BBW? I'm probably going to try and find out. You know my love for big naturals. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...da-booty/33624.
-
08-19-20 06:24 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 1840Black spinner
Saw this young lady again for reasons I can't explain but I'll try. She's a spinner for sure with a nice petite body and fantastic tight little ass but that's about where it ends. Her skills are non existent and when you go to deep stroke her she tries to maneuver in such a way that you have a hard time hitting bottom. Solved that little problem by pinning her against the side of the bed and slamming my cock home upon which she starts these little moaning sounds which is a turn on, kinda of! Strictly a pump and dump at an affordable price. If you like young petite black girls at rock bottom prices she'll do but if your looking for more than that look elsewhere. JD.
-
08-18-20 21:55 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 909Nope
No tip is very ugly, not even being mean it just what it is. Bad body look like a kids milk carton. Gives good top thou and cheap. Plus she is tall, big but no ass or tits. Really an abomination, but sweet girl. She advertises every now and then.
Originally Posted by StangBangS197
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 20:52 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 1246She's only 4' 9"! Just turn her around and fuck that tiny ass! It has to be so tight!!
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 19:02 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 1840Candy
I was so upset when I'd heard Candy had passed away. She wasn't even my type but for reason I'd go see her over and over again. She was a sweet girl and far to young to have left this life. JD.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 18:32 #16217Regular Member

Posts: 22Stg
She's so ugly, you could roll her face in dough and make gorilla cookies.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 16:56 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 394Looks Like
Looks a lot like dearly departed Ricki. I am almost betting it is her.
Originally Posted by Eusue12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 15:40 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 170Had no idea. Another troubled soul.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 14:33 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 867Seriously?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/249202299643
This is what STG has come to?
-
08-18-20 13:53 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 867Girl
Damn, she looks familiar!
Originally Posted by Eusue12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 13:33 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 299Pictures are deceiving
I thought so myself by the pictures but after hearing the reviews on the forum, I had to test the waters. Her picture doesn't do her justice. She is way prettier in person. Not sure about the kanji. You'll have to ask her about it.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:18 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 522She looks a lot like a young lady I use to kick it with a few years ago. She wasn't a provider. At least not then.
Originally Posted by Eusue12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:22 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 435Everybody knows of Jenn she is a well-known provider.
Originally Posted by RhoScorpii
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:05 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 444Rahnada
Yes perhaps a tad weathered. But all things being relative. I'm almost 70 years old.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
NMJ.












Reply With Quote






