Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,596 to 20,610 of 37358
-
08-19-20 09:42 #16763Senior Member

Posts: 39Riley
I've seen her before nice hotel on ss. Very pretty, very personable had a nice time. But I never felt the juice was worth the squeeze, she isn't cheap. But if your looking to chill out with a beautiful woman she might be for you.
Originally Posted by Jon4069
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 07:43 #16762Senior Member

Posts: 346He showed up, stated his concern, and left. There's absolutely nothing for her to be freaked out about. All people change their mind some times, and for any number of reasons. No people can read other people's minds. I can think of dozens of possibilities. I would tell her not to take it personally and just move on. Remind her that the most powerful word in sales, and that's the business that she's in, is "next".
Originally Posted by JbTartan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 00:41 #16761Senior Member

Posts: 36Susan ghosted me
I would have loved to see her last week. I parked in the lot, she tells me to wait a minute and Never replied. I don't understand the stupid games. Didn't try to verify me, just disappeared. I've seen dozens of great reviews so I was very disappointed.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 00:31 #16760Senior Member

Posts: 36Bad vibe
I have walked out before. Sketchy house with some dude I could hear in the next room. There was no door to the room we were in and she was way bigger than old pictures. I left (but if she looked like those pics, I might have ignored the bad vibes).
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 00:28 #16759Senior Member

Posts: 510Best head ever.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 19:36 #16758Senior Member

Posts: 208I've seen her about 3 times. Take your own cover she says she doesn't keep them in the room because of her boyfriend. She offers BBBJ and cfs nothing exciting she doesn't really get on to it but she will gets the job done YMMV. I would repeat she has only charged. 6 for qv.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 17:11 #16757Senior Member

Posts: 373Jackie
She's looking for help guys.
-
08-18-20 16:58 #16756Senior Member

Posts: 316With all due respect, its best to contact her via text.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 16:37 #16755Senior Member

Posts: 91Ginger. Charles City
Has anyone seen this girl before or have any info? Pics look tempting but I'm a little hesitant to drive out to Charles City to a private residence. I thought that I saw on here awhile back someone else mention something about a girl out there and they were a little concerned that it might be a setup. Any info would help, thanks!
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...k/123039843225
-
08-18-20 16:29 #16754Senior Member

Posts: 464Donations?
What's her donations if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 15:00 #16753Senior Member

Posts: 66I think I'm going to see her tonight.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:52 #16752Senior Member

Posts: 116Saw this one starting posting about a week ago, has anyone gone to see her yet? Thinking about paying her a visit in a couple days.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/394892382258
-
08-18-20 12:26 #16751Senior Member

Posts: 316Susan
I've been texting with Susan today. She would like some company. She's a fun time. Be nice.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...537/8042561470
-
08-18-20 11:20 #16750Senior Member

Posts: 1449Absolutely agree 100%. I've haven't had that experience maybe because I'm particular about who and where or maybe just pure luck. What I have done is walk out if it's not what I expected or she was just doing too much. Never be afraid to end it if you are not feeling it.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:08 #16749Senior Member

Posts: 317Bad vib
If you walk into a place and get a bad vibe, you have two choices. You can opt out or brave the situation in front of you. I dare say that every one of the mongers that read this board have done both in the course of their forays into the field. I know I have. I have also had a great vibe at the start of a meeting and got shown the barrel of a gun and the door ten minutes later. The spidy sense is for real, when you get it you make the decision. I doubt your girl did anything wrong, but the monger got a bad vibe.
Originally Posted by JbTartan
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun.










Reply With Quote




