Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16223

    1st attempt

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinQuarters1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this BBW? I'm probably going to try and find out. You know my love for big naturals. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...da-booty/33624.
    Just tried hooking up with this one. Communication was good until I reached the destination. I couldn't find the apartment number and texted where I was, and communication went dead. I relayed that I don't wait in parking lots, then left. About 40 min later she text back with the same address from earlier. Told her I was long gone. May try again. We shall see, but until then, any good referrals of chicks with big naturals are always appreciated. Be safe.

  2. #16222

    Judy with booty

    Anyone know anything about this BBW? I'm probably going to try and find out. You know my love for big naturals. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...da-booty/33624.

  3. #16221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Black spinner

    Saw this young lady again for reasons I can't explain but I'll try. She's a spinner for sure with a nice petite body and fantastic tight little ass but that's about where it ends. Her skills are non existent and when you go to deep stroke her she tries to maneuver in such a way that you have a hard time hitting bottom. Solved that little problem by pinning her against the side of the bed and slamming my cock home upon which she starts these little moaning sounds which is a turn on, kinda of! Strictly a pump and dump at an affordable price. If you like young petite black girls at rock bottom prices she'll do but if your looking for more than that look elsewhere. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA1MTk3ZDNhZDNjNzZlOWQwY2E4YzIzNjc1ODZlODdlOWJhODM.jpg‎  

  4. #16220

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBangS197  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about or someone else?
    No tip is very ugly, not even being mean it just what it is. Bad body look like a kids milk carton. Gives good top thou and cheap. Plus she is tall, big but no ass or tits. Really an abomination, but sweet girl. She advertises every now and then.

  5. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    She's only 4' 9"! Just turn her around and fuck that tiny ass! It has to be so tight!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200818-203807.jpg‎  

  6. #16218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she would be, as most would say, resting in peace.
    I was so upset when I'd heard Candy had passed away. She wasn't even my type but for reason I'd go see her over and over again. She was a sweet girl and far to young to have left this life. JD.

  7. #16217

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    She's so ugly, you could roll her face in dough and make gorilla cookies.

  8. #16216

    Looks Like

    Looks a lot like dearly departed Ricki. I am almost betting it is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eusue12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's this girl's name?

  9. #16215
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she would be, as most would say, resting in peace.
    Had no idea. Another troubled soul.

  10. #16214

    Seriously?


  11. #16213

    Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Eusue12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's this girl's name?
    Damn, she looks familiar!

  12. #16212

    Pictures are deceiving

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a dude. Not saying she is, just that she ain't pretty. And what's up with the kanji? Does she think that makes her a cool cocksucker or something?
    I thought so myself by the pictures but after hearing the reviews on the forum, I had to test the waters. Her picture doesn't do her justice. She is way prettier in person. Not sure about the kanji. You'll have to ask her about it.

  13. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by Eusue12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's this girl's name?
    She looks a lot like a young lady I use to kick it with a few years ago. She wasn't a provider. At least not then.

  14. #16210
    Quote Originally Posted by RhoScorpii  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I saw her in the Publix on Youngerman. Tall blonde in short shorts; I'd hit it. As she walked back to her apartment behind the Publix, I asked if she needed a ride. She declined. I can look like a cop to most on first glance. I'm curious if anyone has spent any time with her.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/789698141479
    Everybody knows of Jenn she is a well-known provider.

  15. #16209

    Rahnada

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    What did you look like? She looked pretty weathered the last time I saw her.
    Yes perhaps a tad weathered. But all things being relative. I'm almost 70 years old.

    NMJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape