Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16220

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBangS197  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about or someone else?
    No tip is very ugly, not even being mean it just what it is. Bad body look like a kids milk carton. Gives good top thou and cheap. Plus she is tall, big but no ass or tits. Really an abomination, but sweet girl. She advertises every now and then.

  2. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    She's only 4' 9"! Just turn her around and fuck that tiny ass! It has to be so tight!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200818-203807.jpg‎  

  3. #16218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she would be, as most would say, resting in peace.
    I was so upset when I'd heard Candy had passed away. She wasn't even my type but for reason I'd go see her over and over again. She was a sweet girl and far to young to have left this life. JD.

  4. #16217

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    She's so ugly, you could roll her face in dough and make gorilla cookies.

  5. #16216

    Looks Like

    Looks a lot like dearly departed Ricki. I am almost betting it is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eusue12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's this girl's name?

  6. #16215
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she would be, as most would say, resting in peace.
    Had no idea. Another troubled soul.

  7. #16214

    Seriously?


  8. #16213

    Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Eusue12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's this girl's name?
    Damn, she looks familiar!

  9. #16212

    Pictures are deceiving

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a dude. Not saying she is, just that she ain't pretty. And what's up with the kanji? Does she think that makes her a cool cocksucker or something?
    I thought so myself by the pictures but after hearing the reviews on the forum, I had to test the waters. Her picture doesn't do her justice. She is way prettier in person. Not sure about the kanji. You'll have to ask her about it.

  10. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by Eusue12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what's this girl's name?
    She looks a lot like a young lady I use to kick it with a few years ago. She wasn't a provider. At least not then.

  11. #16210
    Quote Originally Posted by RhoScorpii  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I saw her in the Publix on Youngerman. Tall blonde in short shorts; I'd hit it. As she walked back to her apartment behind the Publix, I asked if she needed a ride. She declined. I can look like a cop to most on first glance. I'm curious if anyone has spent any time with her.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/789698141479
    Everybody knows of Jenn she is a well-known provider.

  12. #16209

    Rahnada

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    What did you look like? She looked pretty weathered the last time I saw her.
    Yes perhaps a tad weathered. But all things being relative. I'm almost 70 years old.

    NMJ.

  13. #16208

    About Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this fine piece? I remember hitting it in 2016 and then I switched to the body rubs scene. Would love to hit it again if she is still around.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-es...sonville-36355
    Unfortunately, she would be, as most would say, resting in peace.

  14. #16207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I cast out my line today for seven different fish. Only caught one curvy beauty (Bizzy Lizzy). Due to time constraints, I opted for only the headache relief and maaaaaaaaannnnn! That headgame is phenomenal. I haven't had a BBBJ like that in a veeery long time. Those lips extend out to engulf the entire hook and that deep throat skill makes it feel like a warm apple pie. I'll be back for that fish again.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bizzy-...10144/21125622

    -GD.
    She looks like a dude. Not saying she is, just that she ain't pretty. And what's up with the kanji? Does she think that makes her a cool cocksucker or something?

  15. #16206
    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this fine piece? I remember hitting it in 2016 and then I switched to the body rubs scene. Would love to hit it again if she is still around.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-es...sonville-36355
    If you do a search in posts / threads for her name, she passed away a couple of years ago, that's why you don't see her post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape