Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 17945
-
08-20-20 14:58 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 571Kelsey came through
I had a meeting set up earlier in the week that fell through with another provider so today I decided to try Kelsey again. 1 text and boom we're set up. I got to her new place of Nicholasville as she was getting out of the shower. She met me at the door in a towel. A few minutes of catching up and Trying to get some music on and the fun began. She started with that slow deep thrust BBBJ that I love. Switched to 69 so I could get her off as she sucked me. Switched back so I could fuck her face. She was really in to it today. Put on a hat and went to work! Mish and we never switched positions. Just hard deep pounding. She took it really well. She was really vocal today, lots of dirty talk! I love that. We laid there for a few minutes, catching our breath and cooling off. Out the door in a 1/2 hour and stress free. Great visit again.
-
08-20-20 06:46 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 334Rican Doll
I visited with Rican Doll last year. She has had some serious problems with her ex-boyfriend, and is very cautious because of it. She was very attractive, and even better looking in person. She had a cute disposition (almost child-like. Its hard to explain). She has a nice thick body, and perfect ass. She was a nice girl with an odd lisp when she talk that made her even cuter. The down side to her was that she did everything covered. EVERYTHING! Decent covered BJ, and Doggy to finish, but nothing spectacular. Nice conversation afterwards, and wasn't rushed. I wouldn't recommend because of the covered BJ and very limited menu, but DAMN she was cute! Hope this helped.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 05:52 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 152Tiffany
Had another great visit with Tiffany. Awesome oral skills, Daty, doggy then back to BBBJCIM. Clean, friendly, no sign of using. She's worth every penny.
-
08-20-20 00:33 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 243I got the same thing from Ricangirl. 24 hours later. I've tried several times to contact her. That was the only time she ever responded. Do I know you. To bad, She is hot as hell and could get all my money if she'd just respond.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 21:06 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 1002Interested as well
I can never get a response from her. She's been posting for awhile but just haven't made contact yet. I didn't know her location was in Richmond tho.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 16:02 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 77RE: Marie
I've seen Marie many times over the years. She's always been reliable for me. We even became friends outside of the business. Good at what she does.
Thank you both for the info. I am going to try to hook up with her while I'm there.
-
08-19-20 15:01 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 115Marie
I've seen Marie many times over the years. She's always been reliable for me. We even became friends outside of the business. Good at what she does.
Originally Posted by Vocalities
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 13:59 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 475Marie
She is legit. I saw her about a month and a half ago. I don't think her pictures depict this, but she is a big lady. She is right at about 5'7" and BBW. The positive: She is very pleasant, does a killer massage. I got about a 15 min massage, BBBJ, covered mish and finish in doggie. I would repeat because the massage was legit. I always enjoy a great massage, especially if it culminates with a good BBBJ, some big titty sucking and a doggie finish. YMMV but for me, she responded quickly, we set it up and I was at her door within an hour.
Originally Posted by Vocalities
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 13:50 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 70She's been around a while and I know she's had some positive reviews. However, I've never ever been able to se her. She'll reply to nearly every message but once I start trying to set something up, she goes dark. Really frustrating. Probably done trying.
Originally Posted by Slick60
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 08:52 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 351Slim has GPS?
Slim just quoted me 120 for CIM. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 08:38 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 115Interesting week
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...k/114054098617
Was in the mood for something different with some large boobies. Texted Ricandoll. Response I got was 'have we met before?' I told her no and she never responded.
Texted another girl who's link is now gone with no response.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/283652728531
Texted asking location and donation. Responded 12 HOURS later
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...i/898783334559
Texted with no response. Not the first time I’ve tried to reach her.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/010483131358
Finally got ahold of Becky. Second time I've seen her. First time was amazing! This time very mechanical. Like she just wasn't into it. Said she had a really bad headache. May have been true because there was no effort.
Has anyone seen this girl?
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...b/004297383755
-
08-19-20 08:20 #5784Banned Member

Posts: 415Jamie?
Thanks to those who replied to my inquiry. I've seen Jamie's ads for years, and went to see her once at her old in call, way back when, but the pics in the ad up now fooled me. Can't see the face well and the pics look like a well shaped lady with a little meat on her bones. Actually looked good! Jamie was always thin as a rail. Guess she gained some weight and it looks good on her. But, remembering my one visit, I don't want to repeat. Thanks for the heads up guys.
You all be safe out there.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...i/093982858061
-
08-18-20 21:55 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 568Incorrect.
I know YMMV but the girl you described is the complete opposite of what I saw. And since she has posted pics with her Marlboros in them it's pretty clear she's a smoker.
Originally Posted by DeaconBlues
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 21:53 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 568Run, don't walk.
Been around forever. One of worst visits I've had in this hobby.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 18:50 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 152Jamie
That is Jamie. Used to stay off Bryan station. Been around forever. Mixed reviews. I've tried her a couple times because I like her look. But in my opinion she's a waste of time. But YMMV.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





