Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3454

    Modeling Avenue

    Does anyone know if MA still provides HH? I checked their website, and I don't see it as an option for many of the girls.

    It would suck if they got rid of the 200/ hh. That was the one reason why they were my go to agency.

  2. #3453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    MA Irene

    Saw her yesterday.

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/model-irene-46603, the pictures of the girl outside are similar to her.

    Very cool and willing to please. No rush, no attitude, just fun.

    Here until the weekend but I think she will be back.

    I think MA has a great team as I have seen all except Chloe and have not been disappointed.

  3. #3452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestGuyrev  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I saw Gabriella this past weekend and all I have to say is wow! She has a very pretty face, beauty natural tits, great Brazilian ass. 9/10 body wise. BBBJ, great attention to the balls, multiple positions (rcg, cg, mish, doggie). Great overall and finished in the bag. Overall 9/10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gabriellachi
    What was the damage?

    Was the incall downtown or burbs?

  4. #3451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by GapMan69  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian. Beauty 9. 5 Has had some surgical toning. Performance 9. 0. Lfk, BBBJ, 69, Bls, K9, Mish.

    Highly recommended classy clean Total GFE. Will be here one month.
    Do you have a link to the agency Happy Dates For you?

  5. #3450
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Guys, anybody see either Clara or Gabriella yet?

    Love Brazilian gals and wanted to get some feedback?

    Thank you!
    Saw Clara & it was just OK, not good with her English. She didn't want me to touch her tits which was kind of a turn off. Wasn't really deep throating on the BBBJ, had to tell her to stop using her hands while she sucked it. Fucked in multiple positions but she was getting tired and asked to finish me off with her mouth. I wouldn't repeat, you're probably better off with Gabriella.

  6. #3449

    Food for thought on MCE escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    You sound exactly like lipstickonme. Wondering when admin will mark this account as spam as well.

    I've booked with all from above besides and vera red not once was I rerouted to mce or contacted by them before or after. I have no reason to believe any of these claims especially without proof so at the end of the day I'll still take my happy ass to see my atf kelani. Isn't this all about finding the best service and the best women to fuck? Why would I care what goes on on the back end? They're not my friends, girlfriends etc to save them, I just want my dick sucked. Seriously now come on.
    I like getting my dick sucked too!! But the dick sucking has to come from a good source, and MCE isn't much of a good source from what occurring with them.

    Everyone loves Filet mignon from a good source, brand, cause it's taste better and it's great! MCE not so much good these days.

    Idk but I think you and arkan, and others on here is boss Marcus MCE. Whatever it is, I just don't know why MCE website is gone, I still get updates on telegram, but I wonder why MCE website is gone. Must be MCE hiding something? Something Clients must be aware of? Bad outcome future? I'm not Lipstick dude, I'm just a regular horny dude that wants good pussy like everyone else, but good pussy from a good reliable not bull shit bad shit owner pimp source.

  7. #3448

    Gabriella

    Gents. I saw Gabriella this past weekend and all I have to say is wow! She has a very pretty face, beauty natural tits, great Brazilian ass. 9/10 body wise. BBBJ, great attention to the balls, multiple positions (rcg, cg, mish, doggie). Great overall and finished in the bag. Overall 9/10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gabriellachi

  8. #3447

    Clara / Gabriella

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Guys, anybody see either Clara or Gabriella yet?

    Love Brazilian gals and wanted to get some feedback?

    Thank you!
    Bill. Recently saw both (different times / days) and I highly recommend! I will post a detail review of each shortly after dinner.

  9. #3446

    EEC / Angelli's. Brazilians

    Guys, anybody see either Clara or Gabriella yet?

    Love Brazilian gals and wanted to get some feedback?

    Thank you!

  10. #3445

    Gabriella of Happy Dates 4 U.

    Brazilian. Beauty 9. 5 Has had some surgical toning. Performance 9. 0. Lfk, BBBJ, 69, Bls, K9, Mish.

    Highly recommended classy clean Total GFE. Will be here one month.

  11. #3444

    Just want to know their really not independent.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

    First the name of the thread is REVIEWS ONLY that means that you bloviating about somebodies legal issues do not belong here.

    Second, bloviating about anybodies legal issues does not belong anywhere on the forum.

    Don't do it again.

    A2

  12. #3443
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepOdyssey  [View Original Post]
    Which Delilah is it? I was thinking of seeing "Delilahcute" who describes herself as part Lebanese and part Mexican. If that is her, any info would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/delilahcute

    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77
    Delilahcute is Lilah, that pic isn't what EEC uses on telegram but if you look at other pics on Tryst the one's where she has the darker hair, that's the same ones you'll see on Telegram.

  13. #3442

    When are you going to be reported as spam?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColossalNuts  [View Original Post]
    I had a suspicion that Angeli, Lux, EEC has independent websites on tryst. For sure MARCUS has independent website on tryst. Kelani, Vera Red, Crissy M and such, and Alena. Arkan, he can just have 1-4 indi websites, and from those Indi websites, MCE can just get clients from that. There is no need for scumbag MARCUS MCE to make 10 independent websites if he can just make a few to just go to his telegram. Since he is under investigation like Will at Lux / Angeliis is mongers have to be really careful. Will is under investigation like MCE, Marcus.
    You sound exactly like lipstickonme. Wondering when admin will mark this account as spam as well.

    I've booked with all from above besides and vera red not once was I rerouted to mce or contacted by them before or after. I have no reason to believe any of these claims especially without proof so at the end of the day I'll still take my happy ass to see my atf kelani. Isn't this all about finding the best service and the best women to fuck? Why would I care what goes on on the back end? They're not my friends, girlfriends etc to save them, I just want my dick sucked. Seriously now come on.

  14. #3441
    Quote Originally Posted by Retlon  [View Original Post]
    Saw that the same girls in their lineup are also on Tryst, but it's probably still all run by the agency. Same pictures the agency sends through telegram are on tryst just different names:

    Veronica is Camila on Tryst.

    Lilah is Delilah.

    The new Brazilian girls are on there too but they have the same name, doubt these girls are really independent probably just following what MCE is doing.
    Which Delilah is it? I was thinking of seeing "Delilahcute" who describes herself as part Lebanese and part Mexican. If that is her, any info would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/delilahcute

    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

  15. #3440
    When Chloe was at Angelli's she was listed on Tryst too, as a fake indy, so not surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retlon  [View Original Post]
    Saw that the same girls in their lineup are also on Tryst, but it's probably still all run by the agency. Same pictures the agency sends through telegram are on tryst just different names:

    Veronica is Camila on Tryst.

    Lilah is Delilah.

    The new Brazilian girls are on there too but they have the same name, doubt these girls are really independent probably just following what MCE is doing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape