Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 32143
-
08-18-20 16:28 #16273Regular Member

Posts: 22My understanding is that Sandra hasn't been available for a while, not sure if it's COVID related. Leah was available as recently as 2 weeks ago. Not sure since.
Originally Posted by Djmd1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 15:35 #16272Regular Member

Posts: 4Fhoh
Who else, other than Vivian is available?
Originally Posted by Djmd1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 14:54 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 173Mature European
Was she good looking? Thanks man.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 14:38 #16270Senior Member

Posts: 335Yes
Same person.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 13:22 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 464Yes it's the same person with different pics
From doing research I've found that the larger pics of her is the most accurate. My question is, does she allow two pops for $$?
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
Edit: Frankie donated $.6 for his encounter. Is it possible for two pops at $.6?
-
08-18-20 09:43 #16268Regular Member

Posts: 12Another vote for Papaya here. I wish I had asked for Katie when I was there but I only saw her on my way out. Darn, I guess I'll have to go back xD.
Originally Posted by Papaya123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 08:15 #16267Senior Member

Posts: 286Are you sure that's Emma? She looks very legit from her ads and website. I hope your report is accurate because she's just my type.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:57 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 433Legit only. You might a few teases, but no extras.
Originally Posted by MarkieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:56 #16265Senior Member

Posts: 31Fhoh question
Hey all, I've been calling fhoh and trying to schedule an appointment for the past 2 weeks. Based on previous posts, I've been trying to schedule with Sandra or Leah. They keeping saying other people like Vivian are available but I'm not interested in seeing them. When I ask about Sandra or Leah I don't get any info. Does anyone know if their schedule changed during COVID?
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-17-20 16:37 #16264Senior Member

Posts: 49See Frankie's write-up on the dread pirate. Tells you all you need to know. I've had an opportunity to visit her as well and his review is spot on.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:09 #16263Senior Member

Posts: 477Cinco de Mayo en Agosto
Hello gents. Been craving a good Latina spa and was wondering if anybody has had some good dreams at FHOH or Majestic in MD or w / any good independents.
Fill me in with a PM, much obliged.
-
08-17-20 16:04 #16262Senior Member

Posts: 66Went to see about a year ago. Definitely not the lady in the pics. But also not just a HJ. She gave a very, very enthusiastic BBBJ. It was great but I doubt I will return, but who knows. It was good and she was really into it.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 15:15 #16261Regular Member

Posts: 6K and H massage
I drove past a place today called KH massage in Vienna. Any intel on that place?
-
08-17-20 14:49 #16260Senior Member

Posts: 48Going to check her out. What was the damage boss?
Originally Posted by BenDiesel30
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 13:59 #16259Senior Member

Posts: 384There are a couple reviews on RR - https://dc.rubratings.com/147599.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
Seems like nothing special, but if you are into a MILF rubdown and HJ for $$ then it looks like she'll scratch that itch. Maybe the massage is top notch.










Reply With Quote





