Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 7974
-
08-23-20 16:58 #3114Regular Member

Posts: 6Melody Melons
I saw Melody a couple years ago when she would frequently host near Parx. We had similar experiences and reasons for seeing her. She is a very tall woman with HUGE HUGE HUGE tits. Bigger than the pictures show. I titty fucked her and it was awesome. My dick got engulfed by those things. She was very nice too. I had some minor issues with her hygiene and appearance (a little BO and a messed up grill). I saw her for a much lower rate than what she is asking for now. Never repeated cause it was kind if a big booby bucket list thing for me. Not sure I'd see her at current prices (but if you want to witness those things in person go for it!
Originally Posted by Splank
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-20 08:22 #3113Senior Member

Posts: 2788How much of the $300 she asks for did you hve to pay upfront as a deposit? At least that is what her post says.
Originally Posted by Splank
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 21:46 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 242I think it's just filters on the face. She popped up on my FB cause of mutual friends and she's kinda a butterface. Slamming body!! Teeth looked a little methed up in some pics, too.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-20 07:43 #3111Regular Member

Posts: 18Melody Melons
I am not one that usually goes for larger women but I just had to check out the chest on Melody. I guess part fetish, part just plain old curiosity. https://tryst.link/escort/melody-melons The chest is all that and a bag of chips and definitely the largest tits that I have ever seen in my life in person. And she is super nice as well. This was definitely a destination type of experience for me, not sure that it will become a regular thing, but no regrets at all and unquestionably a fun time.
-
08-19-20 23:44 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 60Epm?
I assume EPM is still working since they update their website. Maybe not taking in new customers? Tried submitting the contact form on their website twice and found a phone number on the internet that I texted, call went to voice mail. Never got any reply. I'm visiting from out of town and can provide references but never got any reply. Can someone pm me if they have a reliable phone number?
-
08-19-20 23:16 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 260Were a couple reviews recently. Nothing overwhelmingly positive, definite clock watcher, and overpriced. Looking at those new pics it seems she's had work done on her face too.
Originally Posted by Harpua65
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 22:16 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 640Rican jawn
Anybody seen her yet??
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/53379476/#.
-
08-19-20 19:59 #3107Regular Member

Posts: 9Any info
Thought I saw info on this one before here. See she's now trying to make money on onlyfans as well. Thought I read she danced at 19th hole and BP previously. So my type as my big cock loves little women.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/everyb...ipper/32265986
-
08-19-20 18:11 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 640Most people in general don't have the money to move to Chestnut Hill LOL (one of the historically richest neighborhoods in the country). I live on the Mt. Airy / Germantown border near Lincoln Drive. Anybody that lives up here knows that if you live on the West Side of Germantown Ave its a different world from the East Side (where Germantown and Chelten lies) even tho its only 2-3 blocks that separate the 2 sides. I don't see any "terrified" white people up here LOL. They love the neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 22:35 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 987And they are absolutely terrified but most don't have the money to move further up to Chestnut Hill, or even further, to the suburbs like Plymouth Meeting. Also, the whites in that area are somewhat passive / alternative in that they will get burglarized and cars stolen or broken into and aside from filing a police report they just deal with it.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
I remember on the news once a merchant on Germantown ave was broken into and it made the news because the business owner left a note with money in it telling the burglar that he forgives him and some other stuff. That wouldn't fly in other neighborhoods like with the recent protests how you seen all those guys hit the streets with baseball bats in Fishtown.
Fun fact: The phrase, "don't talk to strangers" was conceptualized from the Germantown area because it was one of the earliest records that we have of a child being abducted and never seen again.
https://www.ushistory.org/germantown/upper/charley.htm
That said, what's sad is that Germantown use to be really nice and could be nice today like Chestnut Hill. Back in the 50's /60's when people rode the trolly and shopped at department stores like Gimbels, Lit Brothers and Woolworth, Germantown and Chelten was littered with small mom and pop stores and that area as a whole use to be clean and safe.
-
08-18-20 20:32 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 640Yeah. LOL. People don't realize that there are huge Victorian mansions and old white hippies living 3 blocks up from Germantown and Chelten.
Originally Posted by LutherMahoney
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 20:11 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 1128Loki. Thanks for your contribution. Greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by Loki2472
[View Original Post]
LD.
-
08-18-20 16:47 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 112Jenna's ad
Here's Jenna's ad if anyone would like to give her a try. And another thing I forgot to say in my review about jenna was that I generally don't like the location she works out of. Because before her I generally never had a good meeting with a provider that was working there. As well as me just generally not liking the place, but I will make an exception to see her.
Originally Posted by LurkingDog
[View Original Post]
[URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/53355543/[/UR]
-
08-18-20 15:09 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 2124She got really flaky won't do car dates anyone got really paranoid the drug use most likely why you haven't seen her on.
Originally Posted by JjMegaMan90
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 15:05 #3100Senior Member

Posts: 1128Loki — appreciate your report. It was quite complete except for contact info / ad info for the provider. Jenna by itself isn't all that helpful.
Originally Posted by Loki2472
[View Original Post]
LD.










Reply With Quote




