Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 27809
-
08-19-20 20:06 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 156It goes in both ways. Earn the privilege means to cultivate an on-going relationship to receive those special treatments. In return, a provider can / need to earn my regular patronage.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 14:50 #11158Senior Member

Posts: 1209I've had very little bad luck in that realm. Had to get a shot a couple times, that's the extent of it. I'm fully aware that worse can happen each and every time and I know the risks. To each their own.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 14:46 #11157Senior Member

Posts: 1544For me, the ONLY time I caught something was when I was dating a woman that was 20 YO and (claimed) she only had 3 sex partners in her life. I went and got tested which consisted on them basically sticking a q-tip down my dick hole and coming back and telling me I had all kinds of shit. Drugs took care of it, but there is 100%, absolutely no way I'm letting that happen again. I think of it like, if someone with only a (supposedly) few sex partners can have all kinds of nasty shit, then a woman that will fuck ANYONE that has a couple of hundred bucks, has several customers per day and goes BB with many of them. Nope, I'll wear a condom and there will be zero oral on my part.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 13:58 #11156Senior Member

Posts: 1209That statement belongs on the other board. It's not a privilege if you're paying for it. I appreciate when I find it but I don't think it's anything other than transactional. I "earned" it by having discretionary income.
Originally Posted by BigKirk
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 13:56 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 1209I wish that was an option for me but I would much rather stay at home and jerk off than take a chance on having fuck even the hottest of women with a condom on. When I was younger and prettier I turned down many free opportunities because they wouldn't go without me being wrapped up.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
Fucking hate rubbers, they ruin the entire experience. This is why my overall success rate is pretty low- I need to have a reasonable degree of certainty going in that bbfscip available.
-
08-19-20 13:41 #11154Banned Member

Posts: 1358Too expensive, especially for a gal that is just visiting for a few days.
Originally Posted by Seenex
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 12:03 #11153Senior Member

Posts: 1403YMMV these days. Most times yes but inconsistent.
Originally Posted by Seenex
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 10:39 #11152Senior Member

Posts: 156Earn it!
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
It's a great feeling when you know you have earned that special privilege!!
Countless times over the years that providers have opened to me, like, letting me do things that were officially not on the menu. For example, letting me make a video of the session, letting me finger their asses, letting me stady for extra time. Heck, I even got many rim-jobs without extra charges.
Again, this forum is great source for sharing intel. You're the hunter, never share the intel with the hunted. .
-
08-18-20 22:54 #11151Regular Member

Posts: 5Curious on this one
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128525%3B-!!The-Naughty-One-IS-BACK! Fun-like-no-other!26%23128139%3 B-Your-Russian-playmate! Lets-Play!-Oooo-I-want-it!26%23128064%3 B-xoxo!26%2310084%3 B%26%23128166%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B.
Does she still provide bb?
-
08-18-20 21:26 #11150Regular Member

Posts: 3Agree
Agree 100% and it is also a lot cheaper LOL.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 16:21 #11149Senior Member

Posts: 149Agree
I have never in my 10 plus years of hobbying asked for BB. The few times that it has occurred were all initiated or brought up by the provider. I've seen 2-3 ladies that have been mentioned on this board and ironically these few ladies BB'd me before I even knew that was a possibility. Meaning I only confirmed their proclivity to possibly BB a hobbyist based on details and information shared on this forum.
In my experience there are ladies who just BB anybody and those are the ones I try to avoid. Then there are ladies who are selective on who they BB. It may be selectivity based on attraction, personality, consistency as a regular hobbyist or any number of factors that allow the lady to feel comfortable. Shit. Some ladies just like to fuck and feel a raw dick so sometimes if the other factors are in line and they know you will fuck them well the fact that they prefer BB may be enuff all by itself. In any event the ladies I enjoy the most are the ones who don't BB me right off the bat.
The point I'm trying to make is I never ask or plan for BB. I show up clean, handsome and fresh and let the lady figure out how she wants it.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 15:11 #11148Senior Member

Posts: 503Nobody is getting outed in the traditional sense: Revealing one private identity.
Originally Posted by TakingABreak
[View Original Post]
Guys are outing that we are discussing here what activities certain providers / SBs are performing, when they are not being able to get such activities.
YMMV is always a factor even more so with SBs, plus some guys have wide imaginations, the information shared here should be used as a reference that's all, never expecting the same, not even mentioning the intel and its source.
-
08-18-20 11:41 #11147Senior Member

Posts: 265Agree
I have to agree 100%. People are doing as mentioned above and ruining this board as a result. Recently had a PM from a new member with no reviews and 5 useless posts on this board asking questions then wanting to use me as a reference to a provider. I said he needed to schedule on his own and post a review of his experience. I notified the provider he was asking about that he was asking questions. Later she told me he contacted her and said I was his good friend, she told him she would not see him.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
When booking a session I never ask for a menu. May ask for rates for time if not posted. When contacting always am specific about when and how long of a session I would like. I assume it will be a YMMV and take things as they come going with the flow. Being a gentleman and not a jerk has gotten me further than asking up front. Once got a surprise duo with no upcharge because I was polite and nice (don't pm and ask with who).
The other board has become virtually useless due to everyone having to be so politically correct and not say anything bad about a session.
-
08-18-20 05:41 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 500The men, it's happened a couple times, I share my experience and then some idiot probably sees her and they don't get bb which is clearly indicated YMMV and they think if they share where they got the info they can get BBFS. That's some pussy as shit, if I see someone and want to try and get BBFS I just say hey I saw your ad and want to make an appt, I never say I saw she offers BBFS or whatever the fuck. Shit gets annoying, the provider told me someone had told her, aka "my friend" told her.
Originally Posted by TakingABreak
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 00:53 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 228She is well know.
Quote Originally Posted by RyBalboa [ViewOriginalPost].
Have had this little thing a few times now so thought I'd share, reasonable pricing $$ for hh w / bbcip. Thin and petite but loves a good hard plowing, she mentions in her ad no rapey stuff tho so don't go to hard at it. Takes cum every which way you want to give it but no fiv and she's not big on daty. Use her up while you can, the decent ones never stay decent for long. [ / QUOTE].
...........Holy Moly.........She will do an hour for $200. That's an outcall. So why in the world are we paying her 200 for a half hour.
No wonder things are blowing up out there.











Reply With Quote




