Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,046 to 21,060 of 31137
-
08-18-20 14:53 #10092Senior Member

Posts: 97The Elusive Skylar
Seems to have limited availability. Haven't been able to line up schedules yet. Anyone had a date with her yet? Search results aren't there, guessing she's new. PM is fine.
If the stars align, definitely going to TOFTT. Would be nice to have some info though if it's out there. Thanks gents.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103166
-
08-18-20 14:28 #10091Senior Member

Posts: 363Cfs? BBFS?
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:20 #10090Senior Member

Posts: 270Concord Barbie
Has anyone seen this one? She leans on the BDSM side and I have a date lined-up with her. Feel free to DM me if you've seen her.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/barbie-escort-concord-91257
Thanks gents.
-
08-18-20 10:11 #10089Banned Member

Posts: 930Live and learn
That is true. Her kitty was warm and naturally wet. I did POP. I just had to close my eyes and imagine I was with Indigo. It only cost me 80 and some time.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
I've been a member on this site close to a year. I read all of the escort and SW reviews. Some how I missed her review. I didn't even get her name because I wasn't interested in another visit. I don't expect these girls to be drop dead gorgeous but at least be better than average.
When I was leaving, I saw a beautiful clean looking spinner brunette on the 2nd story balcony dressed as someone looking to entertain a man. The only problem was she had 2 thugs standing beside her. Since I don't have the pickup skills as some of you, I left the area.
-
08-18-20 07:48 #10088Senior Member

Posts: 666She's been reviewed here and if memory serves me well no good reviews. At least if you got to pop it was not all a lost.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:34 #10087Banned Member

Posts: 1148Coco London
I have not seen her but her reviews have been stellar. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3146634.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:10 #10086Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sarah
-
08-18-20 06:19 #10085Banned Member

Posts: 1148Matthews Girl
Good for you. I wish more mongers would do this. It would probably stop a lot of the false advertising.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 04:43 #10084Senior Member

Posts: 687Nicole / Sarah
She has another ad up with different name and number. She does have a couple real pics on it.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/132054065105
-
08-18-20 00:03 #10083Regular Member

Posts: 18Stay away
Here's one you'll want to stay away from.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/head-d...lable/32143224
Trust me on this.
-
08-17-20 23:12 #10082Senior Member

Posts: 395From reading those reviews sounds not to good.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 22:43 #10081Banned Member

Posts: 930Thick Pineville girl
I had a visit with this girl thinking she was the girl in the pics because I took her word for it. She sounded very pleasant on the phone. If she is this girl, that was 75 lbs ago. In the past, if the girl sounded attractive on the phone, she was always attractive in person. My judgement was wrong in this case. At least she is nice and has no sign of demons. Unless you like thick, heavy, tatted girls, stay away from this one.
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...otte/53340542/
After I left Pineville, I made a trip to WL. I saw 5 dealers in one group and one homely WSW with saggy boobs, a swollen belly, and a missing front tooth.
-
08-17-20 18:01 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 193Salisbury
Check salisbury board.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:17 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 309There are a few reviews of her on here.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 14:45 #10078Senior Member

Posts: 255May dream of her
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/597130049112
Contemplating having a dream about her haven't found anything else on her though.










Reply With Quote






