Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10088
    She's been reviewed here and if memory serves me well no good reviews. At least if you got to pop it was not all a lost.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with this girl thinking she was the girl in the pics because I took her word for it. She sounded very pleasant on the phone. If she is this girl, that was 75 lbs ago. In the past, if the girl sounded attractive on the phone, she was always attractive in person. My judgement was wrong in this case. At least she is nice and has no sign of demons. Unless you like thick, heavy, tatted girls, stay away from this one.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...otte/53340542/

    After I left Pineville, I made a trip to WL. I saw 5 dealers in one group and one homely WSW with saggy boobs, a swollen belly, and a missing front tooth.

  2. #10087

    Coco London

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Hazel has my attention. She looks a little slutty but not hood. I'll have to do some research 🧐. But I dont see a phone number
    I have not seen her but her reviews have been stellar. https://www.adultlook.com/p/3146634.

  3. #10086

  4. #10085

    Matthews Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appointment but turned around and walked out after she opened the door and allowed me in her room. Pics do her justice. Not as cute in person. She got pissed and text saying the cops had my tag # and were on the way. LMAO.
    Good for you. I wish more mongers would do this. It would probably stop a lot of the false advertising.

  5. #10084

    Nicole / Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone. This is why this forum is so valuable.
    She has another ad up with different name and number. She does have a couple real pics on it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/132054065105

  6. #10083

    Stay away

    Here's one you'll want to stay away from.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/head-d...lable/32143224

    Trust me on this.

  7. #10082
    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    There are a few reviews of her on here.
    From reading those reviews sounds not to good.

  8. #10081

    Thick Pineville girl

    I had a visit with this girl thinking she was the girl in the pics because I took her word for it. She sounded very pleasant on the phone. If she is this girl, that was 75 lbs ago. In the past, if the girl sounded attractive on the phone, she was always attractive in person. My judgement was wrong in this case. At least she is nice and has no sign of demons. Unless you like thick, heavy, tatted girls, stay away from this one.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...otte/53340542/

    After I left Pineville, I made a trip to WL. I saw 5 dealers in one group and one homely WSW with saggy boobs, a swollen belly, and a missing front tooth.

  9. #10080

    Salisbury

    Check salisbury board.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/597130049112

    Contemplating having a dream about her haven't found anything else on her though.

  10. #10079
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/597130049112

    Contemplating having a dream about her haven't found anything else on her though.
    There are a few reviews of her on here.

  11. #10078

    May dream of her

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/597130049112

    Contemplating having a dream about her haven't found anything else on her though.

  12. #10077

    Lexi

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....otte/53322291/

    Sexy spinner looks like pic, not GFE everything covered. Worth the visit safe location. Not very vocal but seemed into it.

  13. #10076
    Your mileage always varies with all these gals. Even the ones where I had great dreams the first time or two were lousy when I went back. You may have caught her on a good day or maybe she just liked you? We all like different things too. I have seen some that were raved about here and had a lousy time myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Both times I saw her were good experiences. Again, I must've gotten lucky. 😁.

  14. #10075

    Matthews Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    I saw 2 reviews on this site around a month ago saying she is legit. When I call, no one will answer. All communication is through text. I'm guessing someone is handling her calls and appointments.

    I have no idea what her rates are.
    I set up an appointment but turned around and walked out after she opened the door and allowed me in her room. Pics do her justice. Not as cute in person. She got pissed and text saying the cops had my tag # and were on the way. LMAO.

  15. #10074

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVegas  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately down off independence at the apartment not seen any reviews lately beem wanting try her.
    Avoid. Check BBFS thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape