Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,066 to 25,080 of 41287
-
08-18-20 18:32 #16222Regular Member

Posts: 22Stg
She's so ugly, you could roll her face in dough and make gorilla cookies.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 16:56 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 394Looks Like
Looks a lot like dearly departed Ricki. I am almost betting it is her.
Originally Posted by Eusue12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 15:40 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 170Had no idea. Another troubled soul.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 14:33 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 867Seriously?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/249202299643
This is what STG has come to?
-
08-18-20 13:53 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 867Girl
Damn, she looks familiar!
Originally Posted by Eusue12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 13:33 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 299Pictures are deceiving
I thought so myself by the pictures but after hearing the reviews on the forum, I had to test the waters. Her picture doesn't do her justice. She is way prettier in person. Not sure about the kanji. You'll have to ask her about it.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 12:18 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 522She looks a lot like a young lady I use to kick it with a few years ago. She wasn't a provider. At least not then.
Originally Posted by Eusue12
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 11:22 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 435Everybody knows of Jenn she is a well-known provider.
Originally Posted by RhoScorpii
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 23:05 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 444Rahnada
Yes perhaps a tad weathered. But all things being relative. I'm almost 70 years old.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
NMJ.
-
08-17-20 21:40 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Candy
Unfortunately, she would be, as most would say, resting in peace.
Originally Posted by JBallz
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 21:32 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 1054She looks like a dude. Not saying she is, just that she ain't pretty. And what's up with the kanji? Does she think that makes her a cool cocksucker or something?
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 21:20 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 351If you do a search in posts / threads for her name, she passed away a couple of years ago, that's why you don't see her post.
Originally Posted by JBallz
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 20:50 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 299Today's Fishing Report
I cast out my line today for seven different fish. Only caught one curvy beauty (Bizzy Lizzy). Due to time constraints, I opted for only the headache relief and maaaaaaaaannnnn! That headgame is phenomenal. I haven't had a BBBJ like that in a veeery long time. Those lips extend out to engulf the entire hook and that deep throat skill makes it feel like a warm apple pie. I'll be back for that fish again.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bizzy-...10144/21125622
-GD.
-
08-17-20 19:57 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Rahnada
What did you look like? She looked pretty weathered the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:36 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 45Candy
Does anyone know what happened to this fine piece? I remember hitting it in 2016 and then I switched to the body rubs scene. Would love to hit it again if she is still around.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-es...sonville-36355









Reply With Quote






