Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11401

    OK few questions

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Waukesha. Ask to sit in Amy's section. You just need to say the right things
    Are there set days and times she maybe working and what sort of questions cause would hate to make an ass out of myself. You can PM me if you want.

  2. #11400

    Lexy

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/829716615490

    I've seen her multiple times last year. I contacted her today and she quoted me 150 hhr. Texting was extremely delayed. I didn't get a response until every 15 to 30 min after sending a message. She asked for 60 bucks deposit first for first timers. I told her we've met before multiple times and I can send her a pic of myself to verify. She then changed it to first timers after been a long time not seeing me. That's when it hit the red flag for me. I call her out that she is just trying to scam people now and that I wouldn't even go see her anymore. I'm not even sure this is her or just someone using her pics but to me it's all bs. No matter how they were in the past, they can all change for better or worse. Be safe.

  3. #11399

    Spring City Restaurant

    Waukesha. Ask to sit in Amy's section. You just need to say the right things.

  4. #11398

    Maya-Candy-Greta

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you remember as Candy from before? Now Maya.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/739948187484
    Now after a few hundred clients I wonder how she looks? If you like the teeny tiny type she is quite nice. Looks better than most of those pics. If not for her drug habit and odd criminal record, she would be a keeper.

  5. #11397

    This the Candy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I was wandering through STG, amusing myself with the fake adds, wishing the midget adds were actually real, and I came across this one.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/364599300800

    Is this candy from years ago? I figured she had ODd after her quick decline in looks and hygene, and thieving for the habit. I guess I was wrong.
    Is this the one you remember as Candy from before? Now Maya.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/739948187484

  6. #11396
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I was wandering through STG, amusing myself with the fake adds, wishing the midget adds were actually real, and I came across this one.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/364599300800

    Is this candy from years ago? I figured she had ODd after her quick decline in looks and hygene, and thieving for the habit. I guess I was wrong.
    I was suppose to see her10 days ago Friday, 80 qv 130 hh BBBJ but CFS, I countered 60 qv BBBJ and it was a no, she was on w college in s milw, set it for 8 pm but text before I left and nothing. She text at 2 am saying she had some drama and to meet that Saturday. Naww.

  7. #11395

    West Allis bare back Emily -Paula-Jessica

    Looks like she will be going away for a bit at the Milwaukee resort. I suppose she will get clean. Come out looking fit and will be horny. She will need money and will be calling regulars. Probation says she has to get a job. Doubt her husband will take her back.

  8. #11394
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  9. #11393
    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/480410632395

    She's back. Daytime only north side neighborhood. Got there early. She added a few pounds since she got out. Got my old menu back. Not sure about repeating.
    Just saw her the other day, always a pleasure, cute tight little body!

  10. #11392
    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    Has anyone seen Kendall recently. I have not seen her since March and I have been reading mixed reviews of late.

    I'll be Back in town in a few weeks and was going to try to set something up.

    But if I should try someone else, left me know.

    I'm looking for relatively recent reports.

    PM if needed.

    Thanks CB.
    She hasn't answered the past week but she may be busy but yes she is around I see her monthly same number and all.

  11. #11391

    Vivian

    Anybody get a hold of Vivian the past 3 months? I was a regular and saw her within 3 months and she doesn't answer anymore and goes to voicemail. Doesn't respond to texts either. I hope she is well.

  12. #11390

    Is this who I think it is?

    I was wandering through STG, amusing myself with the fake adds, wishing the midget adds were actually real, and I came across this one.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/364599300800

    Is this candy from years ago? I figured she had ODd after her quick decline in looks and hygene, and thieving for the habit. I guess I was wrong.

  13. #11389

    Sussex barbie / kitty / connie

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Well, after seeing a seemingly legitimate review about her on this board I wanted to meet because I'm.

    Very close by to sussex. Set up an appointment and got ghosted. Get a text a little later claiming never got the text that I was there because of a text app.

    So drive home and she gave me her 'real' number and I talk to her about possibly still getting together later and agrees.

    Drive over again to given address only to hear a whole bunch of crickets.

    What the hell is with people?

    This is the number ending in 8226.

    Has anyone made contact?

    Unbelievable.
    The ol "real number" to gain the trust. See my last posts. She deletes her ad but the 262 # ad comes up on some copycat stg site. She has some dolled up in a hotel room pics a long with her house pics. Shady shit not worth paying 140 for the cumdump. Seeing how she did this in January and now August she might disappear reappear.

  14. #11388

    Kitty / barbie / connie sussex

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't there shady reports on her last spring? I've stayed away, she used to team up with another girl, not just an innocent single mom, how big is this ass? Bigger than in pics?
    See my last post. When I arrived she was already texting me on the 262 # to call her on the 414 # so she was planning something from the start. She even mentioned how she didn't have a pimp but I'm just laughing because to just text "cashapp me 500" when I don't even know her cashapp (don't cashapp anyway) then to get a threat LOL what is he thinking? Obviously shady shit so just want to reiterate this strange experience. I could've went back to her place, got naked, then surprise. An actual robbery but instead obviously a pimp can't even do the work so I'm fortunate for that.

  15. #11387

    Who would have thought it

    A pair of scammers teaming up together.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    Had just set up a meeting with the little brunette in the first add. Hadn't seen any discussion on her until I decided to take a look at this site. Sure glad I was bored and did so. Just called and canceled and let her know others had called her out for scamming and being underage. Thanks guys. That shit saved me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape