Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,676 to 18,690 of 61390
-
08-19-20 14:33 #42715Senior Member

Posts: 1370Dog Days of August
Wow I didn't realize that it has been 4 yrs since we lost one of my all time favorites Tasha, and "Cali" Jill. Tasha had left then came back a few months later with her husband / boyfriend and Unfortunately "overdosed". "Cali" Jill was such a sweetie. I don't remember what exactly happened with her, and then we have Tiff. Those "eyes" she had could mesmerize you. She tried to be "street" and have a tough and rough exterior, but was soft as cotton on the inside. And if you got the chance to spend some time with Tiff, you found out that she had a great sense of humor; very funny. We had great times. This only reminds me the life is very fragile. Enjoy it while you can, because it's not promised. Peace.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 12:05 #42714Senior Member

Posts: 1330The Thailand section of internationalsexguide.nl has a thread dedicated to spotting the differences. Though they dress and act differently here, there are some fundamental things that apply everywhere.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
1. Voice. Make sure the voice sounds naturally feminine.
2. Shoulder to hip width ratio. Make sure the shoulders are not too wide.
3. Adam's apple. Avoid.
4. Height. Be extra careful if she is tall.
-
08-19-20 10:35 #42713Senior Member

Posts: 1370Im sure we’ve all face this dilemma and I don't know to who you are referring, but I have a old "rule of thumb" that I practice. "If you got to think about what it is; then don't fu*k with it". LOL. There are some exceptions to the rule as with all rules; like some girls that dress like boys, etc. "Emma & Krystal", but for the most part I stick to my rule. Peace.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 08:02 #42712Senior Member

Posts: 1788Hot August Nights
I just realized that August has been historically a bad month for my favorite SW's. In August of 2016 we lost both Tasha and Jill and in 2018 we lost Tiffany. All three are missed.
-
08-19-20 04:35 #42711Senior Member

Posts: 40Lunch loop
I looped at noon today and saw a variety of quality walkers. Scooped raven. Very hot thin spinner with great personality and skills. Scooped on Ramsay. No digits but very good time.
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 00:17 #42710Senior Member

Posts: 977I saw her out Sunday for like 2 hours. No one was picking her up. From a distance she does look young but she told me she was 30. Her butt looked super flat. She was hiding it with her tank top. I passed. Thanks for the report. I myself wasn't going to report on her. I prefer to only report on what I've sampled and not to what I could be just hatting on.
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
Anyone know what's up with the dark skin black girls around the circle or Payson. The one dresses nice and they all have bubble butts and wigs. But could it be, "dude looks like a lady".
-
08-18-20 17:10 #42709Senior Member

Posts: 241Afternoon Stroll
Was in the W / W area around 330 pm. Drove around for a good 45 minutes. I think one member said it best: Fruitless Loops. LOL. Hope you guys have better luck than I did.
-
08-18-20 12:56 #42708Senior Member

Posts: 464Last Saturday was dead
In celebration of my birthday, I tried mongering around the Fairhaven and Brooklyn loops during light misting of rain from 9:45 until 11:45 pm when I called it quits. I saw so many mongers looping but saw less than 5 SWers walking around, all of them were too zombie for me.
There weren't any LE presence either but the rain may have been a factor. Wasted 2 hours looping around trying to score something decent. A HJ would've been sufficient honestly. Until next time, be safe!
-
08-18-20 06:12 #42707Senior Member

Posts: 99Exactly, its been completely dried up. I cruise through different times throughout the day and NOTHING, at least nothing worth stopping for too. It is definitely not like it use to be.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 04:23 #42706Senior Member

Posts: 694Melanie
She is doing great she lives on the shore with her boyfriend has been clean now for awhile.
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 22:56 #42705Senior Member

Posts: 241Petite Rachel
Made my way to the W / W after the rain. I was in the mood for someone new. At first, I didn't see anyone out worth mentioning. It was wet zombie central. After making a few loops and dodging LE, I spied a short cutie on Payson. I drove up to her and told her she had a nice ass. She said thank you. I asked her if she wanted to get in and she agreed. Went to the spot. She undressed and the body was average, nothing bad, but nothing awe inspiring either. She went to work and offered good dictation. Put her on her back for some missionary work. She took it like a pro and was responsive and loved having her nipples played with. Busted in the rubber, cleaned up and dropped her off. Vitals: 5'0", healthy petite, dirty blonde hair, hairy snatch, b cups with sensitive nipples, long surgery scar on her right side. Despite her extremely youthful appearance, she is 30 years old. One note of caution: slight odor emanating from the snatch. Make sure to cover up; glad I did.
-
08-17-20 22:55 #42704Senior Member

Posts: 100Melanie
No, not personally, but I have heard that she has made, or still makes the odd and occasional trips down memory lane. *.
Originally Posted by Melvin666
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 22:24 #42703Senior Member

Posts: 812Melanie / CB or Kacey / CB
She's off the grid. Got clean, settled down and has a bf / husband. Her FB page looks like she has put on a some weight. Still pretty cute face but she's no longer a spinner. Same with Kacey, looks like she's also got clean and settled down with a nice guy. But boy has she put on some extra weight, also still cute but again I prefer them skinny. Neither are living the SW life that they used to.
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:05 #42702Senior Member

Posts: 182For you guys on w / w, the circle etc. Is midnight and 3 to 4 am the wrong time to go? Seems like I never find any of the girls you are talking about in a good way.
As for Fairhaven. I don't know what's going on but it has been dead as a doornail especially the last month.
Not sure if true but a girl in bk last week told me that like 5 girls have been found but it is being kept under wraps while they are investigating and trying to find a guy who is schlorophorming them and or stabbing them in the neck with something that makes them pass out. Then raping and or beating them.
Another SW told me that she heard a girl was found in Patapsco park (I think) and another behind the McDonald.
No idea if any of this is accurate but there is an absolute decline in walkers in cb and bk and it doesn't make a lot of sense.
-
08-17-20 19:03 #42701Senior Member

Posts: 151Melanie / CB
I saw her on a friend of mines FB page they know each other from childhood, this was about six months ago and apparently.
Originally Posted by Melvin666
[View Original Post]
She has been on the eastern shore at a rehab and has at least nine months then I think, she looked great and I truly hope not to see her down in the city again.
I told my friend at the time if Mel could do it she certainly can, she was living in a van walking around with one shoe and torn pants, really looking miserable, I wish her well and hope she can mange to stay where she is.
B.











Reply With Quote



