Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90
This blog is moderated by TheRogue099
  1. #45

    Lizzy Nova

    Does anyone have information on Lizzy Nova from SA?

    We have been talking on SA and via text message. She looks incredibly hot and I was wondering if she is real. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a1c2b...0-313c1c0290d4

  2. #44

    Chandler

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZarkof  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec1d2...1-0b25f51a1236

    Saw her a few weeks back. Operates and apparently lives in a camper trailer near the west gate mall. Found her to be friendly with a sexy and easy demeanor. More gaunt and haggard than her seemingly dated photos would suggest, indicating to me the presence of demons. Wouldn't repeat for that reason. Brought and dropped $$ because I don't like haggling, but I suspect it could be had for less.
    I sent you a PM.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZarkof  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec1d2...1-0b25f51a1236

    Saw her a few weeks back. Operates and apparently lives in a camper trailer near the west gate mall. Found her to be friendly with a sexy and easy demeanor. More gaunt and haggard than her seemingly dated photos would suggest, indicating to me the presence of demons. Wouldn't repeat for that reason. Brought and dropped $$ because I don't like haggling, but I suspect it could be had for less.
    So probably not worth paying whatever premium to find out then? So damn many pay one you'll spend a ton.

  4. #42

  5. #41

    Chandler

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec1d2...1-0b25f51a1236

    Saw her a few weeks back. Operates and apparently lives in a camper trailer near the west gate mall. Found her to be friendly with a sexy and easy demeanor. More gaunt and haggard than her seemingly dated photos would suggest, indicating to me the presence of demons. Wouldn't repeat for that reason. Brought and dropped $$ because I don't like haggling, but I suspect it could be had for less.

  6. #40

    Legit

    She is legit. Been some discussion on her on the Greenville forum. Has had several profiles. Worth seeing a couple times. Was to mechanical to see regularly in my opinion. 300 but don't do time limits. BBBJ is average and covered everything else.

    007.

  7. #39

  8. #38

  9. #37

    Possible utr

    Sparkle City Gents.

    I have one in Spartanburg that I have been emailing with since before the Covids, she reached out after a while yesterday and said that she would be open to meeting a couple of new friends.

    I have not met her in person, so I cannot speak to skills, and I do know that the last time she wanted to do a few meets with people I suggested, she did Ghost on a well known Board member.

    But if you have interest PM me for contact info and pics.

    She is 29/30 mixed, tatted, a little thicc, works a lot, single mom, comms are spotty.

    Skins.
    Last edited by Skins755; 09-29-20 at 14:12. Reason: edit

  10. #36

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure private residence. I know girl she lives with.
    I've tried several times with her. Always goes silent, sometimes replies back the next day if at all. Last time, she gave me an address, when I drove by, there were 5 vehicles parked, and at least that many people on the porch congregating.

  11. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I was looking at that one. Looks fun, but I just really hate hotels. Would like to meet one for a regular fwb type deal.
    Pretty sure private residence. I know girl she lives with.

  12. #34

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...n/998073252674

    I haven't met her but heard good things.
    Yea, I was looking at that one. Looks fun, but I just really hate hotels. Would like to meet one for a regular fwb type deal.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Humengofer  [View Original Post]
    A technicality I suppose if you like what you see, but. 33 ? My ass.
    The age is correct.

  14. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...n/998073252674

    I haven't met her but heard good things.
    A technicality I suppose if you like what you see, but. 33 ? My ass.

  15. #31

    Not utr but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny1971  [View Original Post]
    Hope everyone is doing well. I have recently relocated to the Spartanburg area and am in dire need of a local lady to meet with on a regular basis. Someone that can host. If anyone can help me, it would surely be appreciated. Be safe!!
    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...n/998073252674

    I haven't met her but heard good things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape