Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 32180
-
08-18-20 13:22 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 464Yes it's the same person with different pics
From doing research I've found that the larger pics of her is the most accurate. My question is, does she allow two pops for $$?
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
Edit: Frankie donated $.6 for his encounter. Is it possible for two pops at $.6?
-
08-18-20 09:43 #16294Regular Member

Posts: 12Another vote for Papaya here. I wish I had asked for Katie when I was there but I only saw her on my way out. Darn, I guess I'll have to go back xD.
Originally Posted by Papaya123
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 08:15 #16293Senior Member

Posts: 287Are you sure that's Emma? She looks very legit from her ads and website. I hope your report is accurate because she's just my type.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:57 #16292Senior Member

Posts: 433Legit only. You might a few teases, but no extras.
Originally Posted by MarkieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 07:56 #16291Senior Member

Posts: 31Fhoh question
Hey all, I've been calling fhoh and trying to schedule an appointment for the past 2 weeks. Based on previous posts, I've been trying to schedule with Sandra or Leah. They keeping saying other people like Vivian are available but I'm not interested in seeing them. When I ask about Sandra or Leah I don't get any info. Does anyone know if their schedule changed during COVID?
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-17-20 16:37 #16290Senior Member

Posts: 49See Frankie's write-up on the dread pirate. Tells you all you need to know. I've had an opportunity to visit her as well and his review is spot on.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:09 #16289Senior Member

Posts: 477Cinco de Mayo en Agosto
Hello gents. Been craving a good Latina spa and was wondering if anybody has had some good dreams at FHOH or Majestic in MD or w / any good independents.
Fill me in with a PM, much obliged.
-
08-17-20 16:04 #16288Senior Member

Posts: 66Went to see about a year ago. Definitely not the lady in the pics. But also not just a HJ. She gave a very, very enthusiastic BBBJ. It was great but I doubt I will return, but who knows. It was good and she was really into it.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 15:15 #16287Regular Member

Posts: 6K and H massage
I drove past a place today called KH massage in Vienna. Any intel on that place?
-
08-17-20 14:49 #16286Senior Member

Posts: 48Going to check her out. What was the damage boss?
Originally Posted by BenDiesel30
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 13:59 #16285Senior Member

Posts: 385There are a couple reviews on RR - https://dc.rubratings.com/147599.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
Seems like nothing special, but if you are into a MILF rubdown and HJ for $$ then it looks like she'll scratch that itch. Maybe the massage is top notch.
-
08-17-20 10:59 #16284Senior Member

Posts: 454Yes please
I saw her ad not long ago too but know nothing about her. Yes, if you are willing, please TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:14 #16283Senior Member

Posts: 225Angel
Does Coco also go by the name Linda?
Originally Posted by BenDiesel30
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:09 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 173Mature European Lady
Has anyone tried her before? OR should I TOFTT?
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...r/9727706.html
-
08-15-20 23:23 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 101Angel
Was daydreaming the other day while in Fairfax. Angel therapy was close by so I decided to see if coco or ivy were back since covid started. To my surprise coco was there beautiful as ever in a dress today for a nice change. No Ivy though, she is still missing in action (if anyone has any details or sightings of the yung ivy please PM me). Coco provides a quick 30 rub which was mostly light touch. Lots of teasing as usual, pencil nips brushing my back and butt right before the flip. Nice slow finish and allowed DATV, FIV and Russian finish waking me up from my dream. She's one of my 10 favs.













Reply With Quote





