Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,061 to 21,075 of 31140
-
08-17-20 18:01 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 193Salisbury
Check salisbury board.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:17 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 309There are a few reviews of her on here.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 14:45 #10078Senior Member

Posts: 255May dream of her
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/597130049112
Contemplating having a dream about her haven't found anything else on her though.
-
08-17-20 14:09 #10077Regular Member

Posts: 24Lexi
https://independent.com.listcrawler....otte/53322291/
Sexy spinner looks like pic, not GFE everything covered. Worth the visit safe location. Not very vocal but seemed into it.
-
08-17-20 12:21 #10076Senior Member

Posts: 7338Your mileage always varies with all these gals. Even the ones where I had great dreams the first time or two were lousy when I went back. You may have caught her on a good day or maybe she just liked you? We all like different things too. I have seen some that were raved about here and had a lousy time myself.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 11:21 #10075Senior Member

Posts: 427Matthews Girl
I set up an appointment but turned around and walked out after she opened the door and allowed me in her room. Pics do her justice. Not as cute in person. She got pissed and text saying the cops had my tag # and were on the way. LMAO.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:34 #10074Senior Member

Posts: 363Avoid
Avoid. Check BBFS thread.
Originally Posted by LoveVegas
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:18 #10073Regular Member

Posts: 1I dreamed of her last week. Hhr 160. She is real. Not as good looking in real life. Everything covered, no kissing or even kissing face. Sets timer when you arrive. Doesn't really get into it, on the fence about new dream.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 08:38 #10072Banned Member

Posts: 930Matthews girl
I saw 2 reviews on this site around a month ago saying she is legit. When I call, no one will answer. All communication is through text. I'm guessing someone is handling her calls and appointments.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
I have no idea what her rates are.
-
08-17-20 07:20 #10071Senior Member

Posts: 873Did we ever talk about this girl? She real?
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 06:37 #10070Banned Member

Posts: 1148Actually
Both times I saw her were good experiences. Again, I must've gotten lucky. 😁.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 06:28 #10069Banned Member

Posts: 1148Second that
She had horrible reviews on AL. Time waster was the common theme.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 06:22 #10068Banned Member

Posts: 1148Marie
Got lucky I guess. When I saw her, there were no signs of demons, body was tight and face was pretty and she provided good service.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
Damn shame, because she could've been one of the top girls in the area. Oh well, at least I have my memories.
-
08-17-20 06:05 #10067Regular Member

Posts: 3Decent provider
I've seen this provider a few times. Good overall experience. Good attitude, reliable, but heavy smoker. Safe location. BBBJ is on the table, the rest is covered. I opted for qv which was $80. Pics are accurate.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/368530790073
-
08-17-20 05:56 #10066Senior Member

Posts: 180Anari
Anyone seen her lately down off independence at the apartment not seen any reviews lately beem wanting try her.











Reply With Quote





