Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8727
-
08-21-20 12:00 #2187Senior Member

Posts: 40Any info
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/a-time...ddess/32291793
Any info on this one please?
-
08-18-20 22:41 #2186Senior Member

Posts: 40I actually did get to see her a couple times, but I really wish I didn't. The first visit was just head, I wanted to test her claim of "amazing head game", which was OK. The second time I wanted something more so I go, we chat briefly, and then she disappears on me too for a long time! I go see what's going on, and she was knocked out in the bathroom! I don't know if the same happened with you and you thought she went out the back? She half naked, dirty as hell, scabs on knees and arms, seen dirty needles, crack pipes, and she had a needle in a big scab on her arm, WTF? WTF? Ugh!! She started mumbling something, but I said fuck this shit, see ya! Dirty, dirty, dirty.
Originally Posted by Shockher
[View Original Post]
About her: she's very short, very skinny, very minimal chest and ass, a few tattoos, a couple piercings. Does crack and dope, that I've seen. I will say that she seemed like a cool person and I didn't get that vibe that she would scam me. But then again I haven't seen her a lot to know much.
In our chats she told me that she does move around a bit, so that "off Fitch Street" is not a definite. Stays with dealers and crackhead friends. I asked her about being investigated by police (I was told a couple weeks ago thru texts with her own number), she said her friend got pissed and got access to her phone and started texting crazy stuff to people.
-
08-17-20 15:40 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 576She's been posting in the Massage sectuon lately.
Originally Posted by Shockher
[View Original Post]
Her prices are pretty high though.
And 30 or 90 minutes but not 60?
-
08-15-20 22:49 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 2148[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-15-20 14:44 #2183Regular Member

Posts: 12Candice
I have seen Candice a couple of times always had a great time. She has no demons and hosts in a great location. She does screen if she hasn't seen you. She is thick but I like that pretty face offers great but doesn't advertise that.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 17:00 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 42Is not Xina
Is not Xina, I know who Xina is, it was somebody else.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 16:43 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 476Xina
That would be Xina she is off the radar got busted a few times search her name there are police reports and articles.
Originally Posted by Jujo11
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 11:41 #2180Senior Member

Posts: 59Par for the course these days.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 10:14 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 643Fake Amy Skye post
I sent an email to Amy asking about this post. She says this is not her post. This is a fake using her pictures.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 08:40 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 42Does anybody know?
Hey guys, like 4 years ago I met this provider, she was located in and state street in Ansonia, she was a Hispanic girl fat ass, I remember it was a White House, I lost contact with her, anybody have any info on her?
-
08-14-20 08:15 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 643Amy Skye
I've known Amy for a few years. These prices are way below her normal asking prices, 250 HH 350 FH, no QV. She always hosted in the Hartford area. Also, the menu is not the usual.
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 20:34 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 59Amy Skye
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/093696529255
I know she's been around for a while but I couldn't find any reviews on her. Is the juice worth the squeeze. 120 for qv is a little steep, but it looks like she has a tight tanned body. I'm thinking of going either tonight or early tomorrow.
-
08-13-20 08:30 #2175Regular Member

Posts: 4New jack here
Hey Felliz,
I'm from the Niantic / Waterford area. Was hoping someone could direct me to some action near me that's safe, legit, on the younger side, and definitely not fat. Thick is good. Prefer petit. I'm even cool with an outcall who gives a full body massage and knows how to edge me for a half hour. (Kinda my thing) Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
-
08-13-20 05:49 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 43Raja
Going to have to bust out my TI-83 to figure that pricing.
Originally Posted by Sw1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 01:07 #2173Regular Member

Posts: 7Beware of Jean
Has high traffic location off fitch street. Sketchy place. She made me feel kind of comfortable at first, then after five minutes of bullshitting me. Long story short she sits you in a room and runs out the back. I fell for the 'got to grab protection' trick. Grimey *** and deserves to be put on blast for it. She is lucky I have shit to loose and pick my battles. *** should aim higher and onv needed it more than I did. She looks horrible in person BTW. I feel bad for her, well mostly pity her. She Is in for a rude awakening if she doesn't realize some people would not be so kind as to count it as a loss so easily.
Just doing my duty I think?












Reply With Quote




