Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,081 to 25,095 of 41285
-
08-17-20 20:50 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 299Today's Fishing Report
I cast out my line today for seven different fish. Only caught one curvy beauty (Bizzy Lizzy). Due to time constraints, I opted for only the headache relief and maaaaaaaaannnnn! That headgame is phenomenal. I haven't had a BBBJ like that in a veeery long time. Those lips extend out to engulf the entire hook and that deep throat skill makes it feel like a warm apple pie. I'll be back for that fish again.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bizzy-...10144/21125622
-GD.
-
08-17-20 19:57 #16204Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Rahnada
What did you look like? She looked pretty weathered the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:36 #16203Senior Member

Posts: 45Candy
Does anyone know what happened to this fine piece? I remember hitting it in 2016 and then I switched to the body rubs scene. Would love to hit it again if she is still around.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-es...sonville-36355
-
08-17-20 19:24 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 1246Butterfly Jen
Yes, every man in North Florida has spent time with her. It's your turn!
Originally Posted by RhoScorpii
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 17:40 #16201Senior Member

Posts: 444Rahnada
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/548424409413
Saw her at her Riverside location a couple of days ago and her head game was outstanding! But she was crying as I was leaving because looking at her phone she saw that someone (said she suspects her sister) had wiped out her paypal account and she didn't know how she would pay her rent. So I'm sure she needs clients now!
NMJ.
-
08-17-20 16:54 #16200Senior Member

Posts: 103She was recommended to me by a senior mbr last week while on vacay in St. Augustine. We texted a couple times but wasn't able to make it happen. Good luck if you do end up dreaming!
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...t/561715391523
-
08-17-20 15:52 #16199Regular Member

Posts: 11Any info?
Any info on this one? I saw her in the Publix on Youngerman. Tall blonde in short shorts; I'd hit it. As she walked back to her apartment behind the Publix, I asked if she needed a ride. She declined. I can look like a cop to most on first glance. I'm curious if anyone has spent any time with her.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/789698141479
-
08-17-20 15:19 #16198Senior Member

Posts: 919She checks off
Anal on the list of things she does, but makes it a point to say she doesn't do anal.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 14:17 #16197Regular Member

Posts: 23Who is this
Anybody know what's this girl's name?
-
08-17-20 14:02 #16196Senior Member

Posts: 74New ad caught my eye. Any reports
Was strolling through stg and came across this new one. Young, slender, petite looking. Wouldn't mind indulging.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/499025758488
-
08-17-20 12:29 #16195Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this one
I've never seen her but please due tell after your visit. To me, looks too good to be true and probably is, but you never know. She goes by Sierra on TER ID: 348767
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 12:28 #16194Senior Member

Posts: 82Stay away from this one. I will put together a full report when I get back home.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 11:57 #16193Senior Member

Posts: 443St Augustine talent?
Going to St Johns later. Anybody have any info on this one? Pic & # search doesn't reveal anything. No name to search by. Thanks for the help!
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/682645601529
-
08-17-20 11:26 #16192Senior Member

Posts: 363Given that there's no location given, I'll be surprised if it's not a deposit scam. But I wish you luck.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 10:16 #16191Senior Member

Posts: 27Number
Link was down by the time I started following. Anyone keep her number handy. I'm the guy searching for big ems.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





