Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,626 to 20,640 of 37366
-
08-17-20 20:12 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 196Winter
I was trying to help but got the 411 for who referred me.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
Is she a BBW over size 12-14 or 160 lbs? PM me digits to make sure I got the right one.
87.
Thanks.
-
08-17-20 19:49 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 1449So what's your question? About the guy who said she's too young? Could be he likes older women but I'm not sure what her ad said. Was she specific about her age? Could be cold feet or he got bad feeling or something else.
Originally Posted by JbTartan
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 19:08 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter hosting
For those of you that like winter she is willing to host in Petersburg but she needs to have a few guys lined up to make it worth her while to travel. We need to get a day when she can see 4 or 5 guys.
-
08-17-20 15:24 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 105My bad
My bad. I totally missed that.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 15:17 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 201Review
Literally 6 posts below yours, someone reviewed her.
Originally Posted by TheBigness
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 15:13 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 236This Velvet
She provides decent service She is a bit shy at first She looks just like the pics She does the job, but not much more.
Originally Posted by TheBigness
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Streetsmart1.
-
08-17-20 15:07 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 229Velvet
There us a post 6 spots down from you asking about her.
Originally Posted by TheBigness
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 14:53 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 105Velet
Any info on this one? Been checking her out, bit haven't partaken yet. Feel free to pm me.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/871347329237
-
08-17-20 13:28 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 190Such a bummer. I have dreamed of her many times over the past 8 years and was definitely very in to her, but it's always been a roller coaster with her. Sucks to know she's struggling even worse now. I hope someone can save her.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 12:55 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 373Winter
Winter is looking for help today guys.
-
08-17-20 12:50 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 1084That explains why she didn't answer. Thanks.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 11:40 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 36A really nice escort I've known for a long time spends a few days at a time in Richmond. Regulars she has know for awhile beg her to come back and she likes to meet new clients. Her pictures are recent but don't show her face. She states her age in the ad but most reviews say how pretty she is and looks younger. Today a new client showed up and told her she was too young. He scoped out the room then left. She has never had a client walk away and it freaked her out. There is no mistaking she is at least in her 20's. She thinks it could be he changed his mind (or I think has a granny fetish). She is a beautiful woman, always stays at a nice place and has dozens of great reviews. So nothing there as a turnoff. It scared her enough to pack up and move. Is this as odd as it seems? (Please don't ask for her name or ad. I'm just asking for another opinion, not promoting her. She has been reviewed on this board as well as them and others and has ads posted).
-
08-17-20 09:34 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 236Jb
I guess it won't be long before the cash and dash starts back up again. Please don't forget when she first started and she ripped everyone off. I never liked or trusted her. Keep all that in mind Thanks Streetsmart1.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 09:00 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 87What's the Story?
Fill in some details.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 08:44 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 342Another Vacation
Chelsea (or Aubree) who was at the hotspot off Exit 61 B is currently on vacation. Wild story as to what happened. Exactly why I'll never indulge in 'hard' intoxicants.












Reply With Quote





