Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 662 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this 50 yo MILF? Think I remember a review a little while back but can't find it.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/334823764808
    Yes, I saw her several months ago. She is closer to 60, but provides decent service. Located in a not so great part of town, but seemed ok during the day. Worth seeing if Milfs are your thing.

  2. #3377

    Blonde MILF

    I inquired months ago. People said she was legit. Multiple reports she does BBFS also. I'd love an in depth review if you try her out. She does look elegant!

    Quote Originally Posted by JDapper  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this 50 yo MILF? Think I remember a review a little while back but can't find it.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/334823764808

  3. #3376

    Angela

    Strange /(sad?) to say I met Angela when I was younger. I went over to her parents house in Westminster (I believe it was her parents). Nice place. We had it all to ourselves for a while. She was inexperienced as a provider, hell, probably as a human. She BBBJ me. Then we banged covered. Back then I was big on negotiating two rounds within the hour "msog". So, we talked for a bit, then moved into the shower. We got really horned up in the shower and I went to insert it in her raw from behind. She allowed me in and the second round was even better than the first.

    For some reason that was the only time I ever saw her. I remember us not getting along well through text. Mainly my fault I'll admit. NuGuy, who may still be a member on here under a new name was the one who discovered her I believe. I remember her saying he was really trying to control her clientele and her business. I think this was part of the drama which made her and I contentious.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Angela was my favorite BBW. Amazing beauty and spectacular service. She has been based in Worcester but advertised and traveled to Philadelphia and other locations. This year she announced retirement, closed her twitter, closed her personal site, and discontinued her phone number 978-578-XXXX. Occasionally posts selfies to https://www.instagram.com/angelamorgan186. Last TER reviews Jan and Feb this year.

    Private Message me for more. Jake.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across her when planning a business trip prior to the travel shutdown. I had never found the time to see her when in Leominster but LMFAO when I saw how she reinvented herself. Good for her if she can command those prices. Law of supply and demand applies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Was a post a while back, Angela moved to Philly, "reinvented" herself, and was charging like $300/ hr. Looks like her ad link in post is dead though. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...508&viewfull=1#post4437508. Edit, found her on silxa, where hos go after they take some new pics to reinvent themselves and charge $100-$200 extra. Pics do look pretty good though, never saw her when she was up here. https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/philadelphia/angela-morgan-5

  4. #3375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Just do a search for the telephone number string in the ad link itself. So if you search for 508xxxx501 all her previous inquiries / encounters come up.
    Oh wow. Thanks. I never knew I can search in here by phone number. Thanks bro.

  5. #3374

    Same here.

    I'm certain, I contacted this one too. A while back. I recognize her pics. And she did have a different number. Than the one that's currently on that ad. She also said the same things to me. To hit her up when I'm ready. And that she required a deposit. She said something like, " if that's not for you love. Then you'll have to find another girl. ".

  6. #3373

    Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Just do a search for the telephone number string in the ad link itself. So if you search for 508xxxx501 all her previous inquiries / encounters come up.
    Just do a search "escort at 508 xxx 7639" most all the sites she's posted on will come up usually escort index and escort fish. If you keep scrolling down other things pop up.

  7. #3372
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/804253993293

    This girl had a massive pps attitude. Asked rate for later and she lost her shit saying only text when ready. Followed by a barrage of back and forth insults. She literally could not stop txting. Needed the last word type. I can only imagine the good time to be had with her in person.
    I am confident this one is a scammer. I recognize the pictures and I know I had reached out a while back but I don't recall if it was the same phone number. I didn't get an attitude but she did also tell me to text when ready instead of trying to set something up in advance. Once I reached out later on and we texted for a bit, she dropped the same tired "deposit required to meet" crap so I immediately stopped responding and moved on.

  8. #3371

    Simple

    Just do a search for the telephone number string in the ad link itself. So if you search for 508xxxx501 all her previous inquiries / encounters come up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    How can he do a research on a girl if we don't know her name? There should be a little ripoff section for Worcester only to make it easier or else no one going to be able to search for this girl though.

  9. #3370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    This girl was already called out for scamming on 7/23 - post #3240 ALWAYS do your research on these boards prior to meeting any of these girls. I'm fairly new and would never attempt a meeting unless I've seen at least one positive report. The more these girls get away with these scams the more they'll keep trying to lure you in.
    How can he do a research on a girl if we don't know her name? There should be a little ripoff section for Worcester only to make it easier or else no one going to be able to search for this girl though.

  10. #3369

    50 yo MILF

    Has anyone had any experience with this 50 yo MILF? Think I remember a review a little while back but can't find it.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/334823764808

  11. #3368

    Research, Research, Research!

    This girl was already called out for scamming on 7/23 - post #3240 ALWAYS do your research on these boards prior to meeting any of these girls. I'm fairly new and would never attempt a meeting unless I've seen at least one positive report. The more these girls get away with these scams the more they'll keep trying to lure you in.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley8493  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/134186741149

    She's a real girl, quite attractive, amazing body; but beware the siren. She'll quote you reasonable rates for her looks, and basically will do anything for that reasonable price. Yoo get to her set back house, greets you at the front door. Brings you upstairs and asks for the donation (I know I know) then she'll go into her story about "I usually charge this. " so I'm giving you a deal. Then she'll leave the room to get a condom, or a towel if you're doing BB. Then she'll lock herself in her room, and claim to be changing. She told me she was hole alone, and once people started coming out of her room she was locked in, that was enough for me to bounce. Learn from my mistakes gents. Avoid this one.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/134186741149

  12. #3367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Yup Platinum Pussy Syndrome.

    I thought that was a common acronym, but maybe not.
    Usually hear GPS more (golden) but same sort of thing.

    PPS being more delusional on her part.

  13. #3366

    Pps

    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    Platinum Pussy Syndrome.
    Yup Platinum Pussy Syndrome.

    I thought that was a common acronym, but maybe not.

  14. #3365

    Another winner

    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    Google image search the profile pics. There are hits on tons of sites and the ad locations are all over the country. It's a fake / scammer. The ad title and content was a big hint, and the image search confirmed it.
    Hmm I admit I didn't bother with an image search, but I didn't see anything that jumped out as fake in the ad. The number was suspicious but I figure some time with texting apps that can happen.

    Plus, normally you can tell a scammer right away. This was a real girl. She truly got butt hurt when I insulted her back. It was kind of funny actually.

  15. #3364

    Pps

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Pps, or POS? What's pps?

    Those eyes though. I may risk getting put through a tour of crazy town for those eyes.
    Platinum Pussy Syndrome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape