The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3149

    Jemma Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? Openly advertises BBFS, but the ad does appear that it may be fake. I texted her yesterday morning, and didn't get a response until 1 am this morning asking if I wanted incall or outcall. Sorry, I'm not up at 1 am on Monday!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/53326658/
    Pic search shows up as Jemma Lucy.

    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...t54QGJsXb23CBA

  2. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? Openly advertises BBFS, but the ad does appear that it may be fake. I texted her yesterday morning, and didn't get a response until 1 am this morning asking if I wanted incall or outcall. Sorry, I'm not up at 1 am on Monday!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/53326658/
    I don't have any intel, but I suggest that you steer clear of this one. I could certainly be wrong, but I suspect a scam or potential rob setup. Personally I pass on ads that are this explicit with such services offered (especially when its a young / younger woman), and the selfie shots are the same sort of type found in many fake listings. Seems like Listcrawler / Skipthegames, etc. Are filled with scam ads, so much so that I wouldn't be surprised if they outnumber the legit ones. At least the phone number in this one has a local area code, as opposed to contact via some obscure email. Just my 2 cents.

  3. #3147

    New one

    Does anyone have info on this one? Openly advertises BBFS, but the ad does appear that it may be fake. I texted her yesterday morning, and didn't get a response until 1 am this morning asking if I wanted incall or outcall. Sorry, I'm not up at 1 am on Monday!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/53326658/

  4. #3146

    Jeanie

    She was a bit too chatty for me and she was "tipsy" when I visited her recently. Cfs / BBBJ photos are her but a little old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her on #2587.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...378&viewfull=1#post4651378.

  5. #3145

    Jeannie

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot as fuck! Thinking need to skip trip to massage spot in Salem and make appointment with her. Just wish had more details.
    I posted about her on #2587.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...378&viewfull=1#post4651378.

  6. #3144

    Her reviews are amazing, any info on Jeanie Rivers!

    She looks hot as fuck! Thinking need to skip trip to massage spot in Salem and make appointment with her. Just wish had more details.

  7. #3143

    SamanthaPDX

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I made appointment with her about 1-2 years ago. I immediately turned around and left when I saw her. She not young in the pics and she looked way older IRL. On top of that, she looked strung out and just a complete mess.

    she texted me and threatened an alert. I laughed.
    She seems to have a boxer's nose. It looks like she had her nose broken more than once. She looks like she's had some difficult living for sure. I've been considering her but, this dialogue just saved me that disappointment.

  8. #3142

    Kennedy Taylor

    I was doing some "research" on xnxx and came across a video starring "Kennedy Taylor". I went to TNA and found out it's the same Kennedy Taylor that's on there.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Kennedy-Taylor

    I saw her once and it was amazing (but covered). The interesting thing is that she goes bare in her videos. So maybe with the right price and papers she might go bare off camera? She's already pretty spendy but the experience was so good that it might be worth it if you've got deep pockets. It's funny that the guy in one of the videos had to enter her very slowly at first. She's the same way in real life, too!

    I found the rest of her videos at xvideos and they are better than the one on xnxx:

    https://www.xvideos.com/?k=Kennedy+taylor&trend=IL.

  9. #3141

    SamanthaPDX

    I made appointment with her about 1-2 years ago. I immediately turned around and left when I saw her. She not young in the pics and she looked way older IRL. On top of that, she looked strung out and just a complete mess.

    she texted me and threatened an alert. I laughed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    I came to Portland for a day and decided to monger. Tried several gals for outcall and SamPDX bit first and came over. Pics are outdated. She looks worn out on drugs. She offered BB and I decided to keep it covered. Even though before I saw her I planned to BB that snatch. The plus side is that she cleaned herself up before the "fun" started at my place.

  10. #3140

    She was in rough shape 2 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    I came to Portland for a day and decided to monger. Tried several gals for outcall and SamPDX bit first and came over. Pics are outdated. She looks worn out on drugs. She offered BB and I decided to keep it covered. Even though before I saw her I planned to BB that snatch. The plus side is that she cleaned herself up before the "fun" started at my place.
    SamanthaPDX is a nice lady; but she's been in rough shape for a couple years. I met her during a wild snow storm a few years back. Wound up w BBBJ BBFS and about offer for bbgrk which I turned down. Can't bring myself to return, tho I've wrestled with calling her a number of time. Slam dunk; but I don't need to score that many points.

  11. #3139

    SamanthaPDX

    I came to Portland for a day and decided to monger. Tried several gals for outcall and SamPDX bit first and came over. Pics are outdated. She looks worn out on drugs. She offered BB and I decided to keep it covered. Even though before I saw her I planned to BB that snatch. The plus side is that she cleaned herself up before the "fun" started at my place.

  12. #3138
    Lets wait for PoonHound1969 to confirm he was the first to post about Vika.

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    It's a no my friendcovered.

  13. #3137

    Vika

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I'm still totally confused. Does anyone have any info on Vika that she belongs here?

    I texted her and got the vibe that it was not available. Thanks I would appreciate the Intel!
    It's a no my friendcovered.

  14. #3136

    Vika

    Sorry but I'm still totally confused. Does anyone have any info on Vika that she belongs here?

    I texted her and got the vibe that it was not available. Thanks I would appreciate the Intel!

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the confusion. Was for Vika.

  15. #3135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks  [View Original Post]
    This a reply to a psot about Sammy but you say Dakota bbs for 8 so it seems like you meant Vika?
    Sorry for the confusion. Was for Vika.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape