Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 9918
-
08-17-20 05:25 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 283Yes, I saw her several months ago. She is closer to 60, but provides decent service. Located in a not so great part of town, but seemed ok during the day. Worth seeing if Milfs are your thing.
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 23:12 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 1048Blonde MILF
I inquired months ago. People said she was legit. Multiple reports she does BBFS also. I'd love an in depth review if you try her out. She does look elegant!
Originally Posted by JDapper
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 23:07 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 1048Angela
Strange /(sad?) to say I met Angela when I was younger. I went over to her parents house in Westminster (I believe it was her parents). Nice place. We had it all to ourselves for a while. She was inexperienced as a provider, hell, probably as a human. She BBBJ me. Then we banged covered. Back then I was big on negotiating two rounds within the hour "msog". So, we talked for a bit, then moved into the shower. We got really horned up in the shower and I went to insert it in her raw from behind. She allowed me in and the second round was even better than the first.
For some reason that was the only time I ever saw her. I remember us not getting along well through text. Mainly my fault I'll admit. NuGuy, who may still be a member on here under a new name was the one who discovered her I believe. I remember her saying he was really trying to control her clientele and her business. I think this was part of the drama which made her and I contentious.
Originally Posted by JakeRabbit
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Aluver
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 19:59 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 4545Oh wow. Thanks. I never knew I can search in here by phone number. Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 19:28 #3374Banned Member

Posts: 968Same here.
I'm certain, I contacted this one too. A while back. I recognize her pics. And she did have a different number. Than the one that's currently on that ad. She also said the same things to me. To hit her up when I'm ready. And that she required a deposit. She said something like, " if that's not for you love. Then you'll have to find another girl. ".
-
08-16-20 18:39 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 71Simple
Just do a search "escort at 508 xxx 7639" most all the sites she's posted on will come up usually escort index and escort fish. If you keep scrolling down other things pop up.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 18:06 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 174I am confident this one is a scammer. I recognize the pictures and I know I had reached out a while back but I don't recall if it was the same phone number. I didn't get an attitude but she did also tell me to text when ready instead of trying to set something up in advance. Once I reached out later on and we texted for a bit, she dropped the same tired "deposit required to meet" crap so I immediately stopped responding and moved on.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 13:11 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 149Simple
Just do a search for the telephone number string in the ad link itself. So if you search for 508xxxx501 all her previous inquiries / encounters come up.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 09:36 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 4545How
How can he do a research on a girl if we don't know her name? There should be a little ripoff section for Worcester only to make it easier or else no one going to be able to search for this girl though.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 23:50 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 12050 yo MILF
Has anyone had any experience with this 50 yo MILF? Think I remember a review a little while back but can't find it.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/334823764808
-
08-15-20 17:59 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 149Research, Research, Research!
This girl was already called out for scamming on 7/23 - post #3240 ALWAYS do your research on these boards prior to meeting any of these girls. I'm fairly new and would never attempt a meeting unless I've seen at least one positive report. The more these girls get away with these scams the more they'll keep trying to lure you in.
Originally Posted by MrCrowley8493
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 17:00 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 2189Usually hear GPS more (golden) but same sort of thing.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
PPS being more delusional on her part.
-
08-15-20 16:54 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 134Pps
Yup Platinum Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Lennox65
[View Original Post]
I thought that was a common acronym, but maybe not.
-
08-15-20 16:51 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 134Another winner
Hmm I admit I didn't bother with an image search, but I didn't see anything that jumped out as fake in the ad. The number was suspicious but I figure some time with texting apps that can happen.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]
Plus, normally you can tell a scammer right away. This was a real girl. She truly got butt hurt when I insulted her back. It was kind of funny actually.
-
08-15-20 15:36 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 294Pps
Platinum Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





