Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,546 to 19,560 of 37371
-
08-16-20 09:01 #17826Senior Member

Posts: 256Yeah I know.
I'm fully aware of the flint thread, but it's as quiet as a church in that thread. It's the reason I reached out to you guys here Instead because it's a heck of a lot more active.
Originally Posted by RoadHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 08:42 #17825Senior Member

Posts: 94M1
Try the Escort and Streetwalker forums. M1 is usually a good choice for anything beyond HJ. Good luck.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-20 00:39 #17824Senior Member

Posts: 347Advice is appreciated
Thanks for the advice and trying to help me out but everytime I've asked for one there they never do it to completion so I quit going there for that.
Originally Posted by Ecuyer
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 23:38 #17823Senior Member

Posts: 33Drove past a place called "green jade spa" on s main street just south of s ann arbor trail, anyone ever heard of it? I searched the forum with no results.
-
08-15-20 21:10 #17822Regular Member

Posts: 24Craigslist Amy
Most of the time no. She might if she doesn't know you. She wears a mask and seems clean.
Originally Posted by Joshu64
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 19:19 #17821Senior Member

Posts: 264[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
08-15-20 18:24 #17820Senior Member

Posts: 35Shiatsu on Southfield
Wish I saw the post before going. I saw Shay and got an excellent massage. No extras. Said the other girls might but she doesn't know who. She's only been there a week. I don't think she has a price but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Marauder302
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 16:20 #17819Senior Member

Posts: 202She's cute
I think she's cute. Her Engrish is good. Place is clean, area is private . Out of district cop nearby keeps it safe and doesn't care. You spend most of your time face down and you'll be surprised by what you'll see on the flip. Always a pleasant hour.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 16:06 #17818Senior Member

Posts: 94That plus more
Saigon will provide you with all you want and probably more.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 12:42 #17817Senior Member

Posts: 347Recommendations needed please
With all this face mask wearing lately, which AMP still provides a CBJ and who to ask for?
-
08-15-20 12:27 #17816Senior Member

Posts: 977Never saw a pic of her. If you can stomach the typical Korean AMP lady, then you won't have any problem. Just close your eyes and let her do her thing. She has skills.
Originally Posted by Novi123
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 08:38 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 379Saw her last year. Terrible experience overall.
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 06:25 #17814Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Roseanne in SCS
Heard she requires you to ask for extras as you schedule.
Fees are then higher. Simply won't change menu once you are in the room.
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 03:51 #17813Senior Member

Posts: 33In my experience quality of a city is very different than wealth of one.
Originally Posted by Softailrider
[View Original Post]
If you got laid at a place on novi road outside of the walmart then you should buy a lotto ticket.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 02:46 #17812Senior Member

Posts: 33I hate to ask, but does anyone have a recent-ish pic of the infamous downriver nuru lady? Pms are okay, I just need to make sure I could handle it LOL.
What fun things are there to do in Jackson, other than the hobby?
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





