Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3994

    Skylove2012

    Anyone With info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1bf8c...9-e1cd6f56c583#rgstore-modal-categories.

  2. #3993

    Minicoop

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/86836...6-6654a32994ec

    Anyone seen this women. Chatting to fix up a time this weekend. But wanted to see if anyone has intel.
    Did you meet her yet? Seems she is interested in long term.

  3. #3992

    Wishlist

    She answered me and set a date 5 days in the future. She mentioned I could buy from her wishlist for her to wear when we meet. I told her I would buy it and let her change into it when we meet. My money is on her not showing up and her profile being deactivated within a week. No I didn't google her pictures yet. I already assume it is a fake profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I came across this profile and it reminded me of others that I've seen where the lady is basically saying I won't even entertain a response to your email without you buying me something first. It led me to wonder, does anyone (willing to admit it I guess) ever buy anything for someone from a wishlist? I can't see myself ever doing that but maybe it's standard for some other guys and I have it all wrong.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e60ba...6-838f6fe4e722

  4. #3991

    PurrrfectKitty92 is now KaityKat237


  5. #3990

    You can certainly try but

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2de2...1-7ca08c2f898d

    She has been on since 2017 and her profile clearly seems to imply that is DTF. Has anyone seen her recently? Any intel and how much she requires per meet? You can PM if you feel like.
    Don't think anyone has ever succeeded in meeting her.

    I think she gets her kicks with texts etc. But never meets, always has an excuse or other

  6. #3989

    Sweetandsexy94

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2de2...1-7ca08c2f898d

    She has been on since 2017 and her profile clearly seems to imply that is DTF. Has anyone seen her recently? Any intel and how much she requires per meet? You can PM if you feel like.

  7. #3988

    Wishlist

    I came across this profile and it reminded me of others that I've seen where the lady is basically saying I won't even entertain a response to your email without you buying me something first. It led me to wonder, does anyone (willing to admit it I guess) ever buy anything for someone from a wishlist? I can't see myself ever doing that but maybe it's standard for some other guys and I have it all wrong.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e60ba...6-838f6fe4e722

  8. #3987

    Browneenz

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in this one does anyone have any info. On her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c652...e-89f1b48e54aa
    Did you see posts discussing her profile?

    Sure TOFTT and report back, haven't seen a report on her, wasn't really expecting anyone to see her but we all have different interests

  9. #3986

    Brownenz

    I'm interested in this one does anyone have any info. On her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c652...e-89f1b48e54aa

  10. #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    As a US citizen it is illegal to have a physical relationship with anyone underage in any country. It doesn't matter if it happens outside the US. Laws were put in place to stop children sex trafficking, so always make sure your partners are 18+. You haven't broken any law till you physically meet the person. Remember To Catch a Predator they only got the guys who came over to the home.
    So what happens if you live in a US state with an age of consent that is 16, and have sex with a 17 year old in a country where the aoc is also 16? Some federal judge in some other country entirely comes out of the woodwork and charges you with international crimes because he prefers the age 18?

  11. #3984

    2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Damn, oldest profile I've personally ever seen on SA! Pics do look great, but then again they usually are. Best of luck if you do end up seeing her!

  12. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her about a year ago. If memory serves me correct her pics she texted me werent nearly as attractive as her profile pics. Might've even been a completely diff chick. I can't remember specifically but I know I didn't follow thru and meet up with her.

  13. #3982

  14. #3981
    We can't access your messages. Need to link to girl's page.

  15. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    MGurl96 - Ocean City, MD https://www.seeking.com/member/2eb85...f-972a3d2d871d.

    She's been reported here already just want to confirm that she only sells online content. She asked if I would buy pics and vids from her and I told her I don't do online content but would be happy to meet in person based on a FWB arrangement. She blocked me immediately. Don't waste your time with this one.
    Same. Told her I wasn't interested in online and got blocked. Not sure why they block but whatever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape