Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,146 to 44,160 of 44194
-
01-10-07 09:27 #49Senior Member

Posts: 680
Originally Posted by Qeast
Hey at least you tried. Guess they are waiting for the needles. I liked that place since the parking was good. Plus theres a record shop and a bar. Anyway they will open one day and then thats it.
Was trying to to the place that has an ad in the Register. 18-22 Hot and Cute. Damn FWY was a mess and didnt get the chance, maybe next time. Always like something new. Even was out of town and got a good massage from a decent older lady. She was very sensual with her hands never leaving my ass or thighs. Was pretty good for a late night out-of-towner.
-
01-10-07 00:30 #48Senior Member

Posts: 417no news
People don't know, or won't say (so)
I went to "la clinica" this evening at 7:00
It was closed - no lights (signage, neon or interior)
The previous entity name was opened until 8:00
-
01-09-07 23:14 #47Regular Member

Posts: 10Been there a few times, no real name other than "Massage Therapy" or Dr. James Pham. They are all Viet. young gals, ranging from 9 down to 3, some are barely 18? Mostly overpriced HJ ($60-80), CBJ ~$100, fs offered by some provider for ~$140 to $200!! Very rush service and no shower.
Originally Posted by Pimp Hound
-
01-09-07 22:31 #46Senior Member

Posts: 680Hey. Im not about to sniff out any of the newbies. I keep my nose to latinas and asian asses only.
Why care about the new guys? Website is all about new blood. Keep up the posts.
-
01-09-07 19:10 #45Senior Member

Posts: 91About time we got our own lawyer
Captain, I assume your an attorney and will continue to offer us free legal advice. I thought it strange that they got Vicks out so quickly and just happened to have a latina MS to take their place.
Originally Posted by Captain America
-
01-09-07 16:32 #44Senior Member

Posts: 49longrod theory
Longrod,
nice theory, but it wouldn't happen that way for a number of reasons:
1. to cite illegal activity you have to have proof of such. At the very least a police report or something. That would lead to a *three day notice to perform conditions or quit*.
2. You would then need another proof that the illegaL activity continued before filing an unlawful detainer.
If there was two proofs. LE doesn't need to talk to the landlord.
Regards,
CA
-
01-09-07 13:22 #43Senior Member

Posts: 91I just may give this place a try. Sounds interesting........
Originally Posted by Longrod
And I'm a little suspicious of all these newbies as well.
-
01-09-07 05:39 #42Senior Member

Posts: 69I have been to Chap/Brook upstairs. The girls are young and HJ ready. Been told FS is avail and BJ also. Try Lilly or Sandy. 60 HJ other xtras ymmv.
Originally Posted by Chance 62
-
01-09-07 01:15 #41Senior Member

Posts: 120Let me know what frontier is like if you get a chance.i was think about hitting it up meself.
Originally Posted by NewHipHopDance
-
01-08-07 18:07 #40Senior Member

Posts: 91Where did all the Newbies come from?
First of the year and we have all the newbie posts. Make you suspisious.
-
01-08-07 13:07 #39Senior Member

Posts: 435So why post anything now?
Originally Posted by NewHipHopDance
-
01-08-07 05:38 #38Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie here. I've been lurking around for awhile though. I'm planning to visit frontier and other places around there this week. I will report back if I do take the visits.
-
01-07-07 22:17 #37Senior Member

Posts: 33Brookhurst #R
So a friend of mine swears that he got extra from the Viet place #R. I've been there once and gotten nothing. Some people on this forum who have been there didn't get anything either. Anyhow, I did as he advised and keep on insisting even when she said no. So I guess the trick is to give $60 after the flip as a sign of good faith, which gets you a HJ and your hands are free to roam but that is it.
Completely not worth the bang for the buck but I had to try it to see if he's right. I wouldn't recommend it but it's FYI. Just goes to show there is always hope.
-
01-07-07 19:07 #36Senior Member

Posts: 120Haven't tried frontier but the place next to Wendy's is pretty good I have seen Mimi, very young looking. She won't let you finger she said its dirty or was dirty. If you go the other way there is a viet massage parlor. Very young looking girls. A bit pricey, but FS is avilable.
Originally Posted by Member #3063
-
01-07-07 18:26 #35Regular Member

Posts: 4Oasis Relax
Went to Oasis relax on el toro and rockfield in lake forest. saw the ad in the "adult massage" section of the weekly and in the sports page of the oc register. 40 for half and 60 for full. got the full. girl was beat. Massage was good. oil and shiatsu. Finished the massage and inquired about the special massage and whe said they only do a regular massage. Place was good for therapy but bad for shibang. not recommended.










Reply With Quote






